Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Urgent Help!!! Erp Versus Cfa - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Urgent Help!!! Erp Versus Cfa (1402 Views)

Cfa Vs Acca Which Is Harder / What Every CFA Level 1 Candidate Should Know! / CFA Candidates In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help!!! Erp Versus Cfa by ameeno: 9:14am On Feb 26, 2013
Hello everyone,

please i need your advice on which professional exam to take.

i am currently working with an oil and gas firm in the trade unit and i want to boost my CV and myself to move unto greater heights.

i see myself in a couple of years working in a multinational oil and gas firm, probably moving into oil and gas banking and lastly into politics as a minister or perm. sec.

On that note please advise on which professional exam i should write Energy Risk Professional ERP or Certified Financial Analyst CFA.

Thank you.
Re: Urgent Help!!! Erp Versus Cfa by globechamp: 10:40am On Feb 26, 2013
Your career path is unclear. You work in an oil and gas firm, seeing yourself in an oil and gas firm, moving into oil and gas banking into politics as a minister/perm sec. Does that even make sense to you?
Exams is a waste of resources if you dont know where you are headed.

I guess you should figure that out first and question yourself before seeking NL advise
Re: Urgent Help!!! Erp Versus Cfa by ameeno: 11:22am On Feb 26, 2013
u clearly have nothing meaningful to say as u cant understand simple English...anyway thank you for taking time out of schedule to respond.

globechamp: Your career path is unclear. You work in an oil and gas firm, seeing yourself in an oil and gas firm, moving into oil and gas banking into politics as a minister/perm sec. Does that even make sense to you?
Exams is a waste of resources if you dont know where you are headed.

I guess you should figure that out first and question yourself before seeking NL advise

(1) (Reply)

Current Vacancies Today. / For Prospective Drilling Engineers / Rig Workers: After Wellcap, Whats Next? / Ican Part Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.