Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash (19819 Views)

Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash / Funke Akindele's Surprise Birthday Party (Pictures) / Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Party In Atlanta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by topeorekoy(m): 10:05am On Feb 26, 2013
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by nikkypearl(f): 2:00pm On Feb 26, 2013
Her Husband.. undecidedI comment my reserve!
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by momodub: 2:17pm On Feb 26, 2013
smileywhick can camera them use abi na 2 mega pixel?

7 Likes

Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by joyli: 2:17pm On Feb 26, 2013
nikkypearl: Her Husband.. undecidedI comment my reserve!

Say it,are u scared? grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by jigawatts(m): 2:18pm On Feb 26, 2013
OKKKK

Meanwhile 4TC ........
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by tony1980: 2:19pm On Feb 26, 2013
Always looking gorgeous,glamorous,sexy and inviting.
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by timpaker(m): 2:19pm On Feb 26, 2013
They can't even kiss properly (if it was to be in a movie, I'm sure she'd do it properly just to earn her pay) #JustSaying cool cool

Between, she's looking good as usual, same with Genny

6 Likes

Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by CeCeBillz(f): 2:22pm On Feb 26, 2013
The husband z scared of kissing hercheesy poor dudecheesy
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by llbhuds: 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2013
Now seems all birthdays on nairaland are now suprised ones
Na wa iii
cool
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 26, 2013
That dress just anin't doing her body any good.

Genny look fllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyy kiss kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by Skywalker5(m): 2:26pm On Feb 26, 2013

You have humour of good sense cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by elbinmanny(m): 2:27pm On Feb 26, 2013
Are these pictures or paintings?

9 Likes

Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 26, 2013
poor nigerians, instead of u to discuss on nigeria being a failing country and how to improve it = your are obsessing over celebrities
Why is Nigeria, like most of Africa in SUCH AN APPALING STATE and no one cares!?
Look.

Slavery and colonization hundreds of years of oppression, caused many problems.

BUT NOW THE MAIN PROBLEM IS CORRUPTION / POOR GOVERNMENT - nigerian senators get paid 250 million naira a year, the equivalent of 1 million pounds.

People say, "Oh Nigeria is a new country you can't blame them" - it has been over 50 years!!!!

I am not saying they should be UK standard, but they used to have their own airlines, they had 24/7 electricity etc... but they don't have that anymore, they have poor infrastructure, dirty place, no roads, no electricity, no good education, no health care, appalling security - Nigeria is a country with so much potential but has become SO USLESS.

Even the younger generation are bad - can you believe I asked my cousin who lives in Nigeria, whether he wants to help change Nigeria and they BOTH SAID they want to be politicians, not to improve the country - but to steal money. One was kinder though, he said if he got 10 million he would steal 2 million and use 8 million, unlike the Nigerians of today who steal 8 million and use 2 million.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by LesbianBoy(m): 2:34pm On Feb 26, 2013
SMH @ Genevieve nnaji a.k.a miss loose pussSSssy.....instead of her to go and GET MARRIED she go just dey go from one party to another! Nansense!

As for the celebrant omotola she should go and do exercise biko! she is too fat!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by Mstrsheikh: 2:34pm On Feb 26, 2013
Brazilian Hair and Banky W are always everywhere
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 26, 2013
Like say the man and Sexkillz dey use same kind of bleaching cream.

No be me talk am ooo.
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by bizzymary: 2:34pm On Feb 26, 2013
Omosexy looking chamming grin
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by colombiana: 2:34pm On Feb 26, 2013
Please why is banky w everywhere na. I tot he was the BOSS eme eazy. Wizkid ur bad na actress ur boss dey follow up and down na
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 26, 2013
Cool smiley
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by dopeJemi: 2:36pm On Feb 26, 2013
@IGBOUK

So because nigeria z in a bad state, we shudnt live and enjoy life again? What's ur probLem.. Y don't u stop eating and phucking because nigeria z in a bad state..

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 26, 2013
every celebrity birthday don become surprise birthday. anyway when did omotola and genevive become frnds? tot they dnt see eye to eye
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 26, 2013
rokiatu: That dress just anin't doing her body any good.

Genny look fllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyy kiss kiss kiss kiss
Omosexy u remain the best married woman in Nollywood.
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by koolchicco: 2:37pm On Feb 26, 2013
grin
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by BeraBera(f): 2:38pm On Feb 26, 2013
And yet people would be gossiping that Omotola and Genevieve are not in talking terms. The more u look, the less you see.
And I'm disappointed in that Omotola's boobs-exposing dress.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 26, 2013
dopeJemi: @IGBOUK

So because nigeria z in a bad state, we shudnt live and enjoy life again? What's ur probLem.. Y don't u stop eating and phucking because nigeria z in a bad state..

so vulgar.

all my expectations have been dissappointed.

growing up, i was always made to believe that nigerians were great hard working talented people and nigeria was a good country.
i go there for thr fourth time and actually see the real nigeria

some parts are elite... but the majority is dirty, bad health care, bad education, devesatiting infrastructure, no electricity, no water, just a shambles... and the people there a lot just act foolish and un educated.. nigeria is a country that had so much potential but it is becoming rubbished by its people... and no one cares.
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 26, 2013
[quote
author=dopeJemi]@IGBOUK

So because nigeria z in a bad state, we shudnt live and enjoy life again?
What's ur probLem.. Y don't u stop eating and phucking because nigeria z in
a bad state..
[/quote]
Abeg help me ask am' mtcheeew
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 26, 2013
SimonAndal: OBITUARY:
The family of Simon Ivan Andal, hereby announce the death of Seventy Eight Kilobytes. Seventy Eight Kilo, as he was fondly called, was a very treasured member of the family. He was so cherished that the thought of parting with him sent shivers down everybody's wallets.
Seventy Eight Kilo was a kind soul. He brought joy to our mobiles and tablets. He taught us how to be frugal with our airtime, and how to Google MTN browsing cheats. He will be missed.
Seventy Eight Kilo is survived by:
Exhausted Bundle
Shattered Dreams
Zero Airtime
Phone That Can't Browse
Information Blackout
and A Broken-Hearted Simon Ivan Andal.
Rest in peace, Seventy Eight Kilo, and may the OP rot in hell!

Signed, A Very Pissed Simon Ivan Andal.

Can't stop laffn and cryn at the same time!
Una no fit kill me 4dis nairaland- una no fit.
Still laffn
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by sweetrita: 2:42pm On Feb 26, 2013
I like omotola sha, but that her tv program dey vex me. must she be like kim kadarshian?
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by Ramcie(f): 2:42pm On Feb 26, 2013
LesbianBoy: SMH @ Genevieve nnaji a.k.a miss loose pussSSssy.....instead of her to go and GET MARRIED she go just dey go from one party to another! Nansense!

As for the celebrant omotola she should go and do exercise biko! she is too fat!

repent for the kingdom of God is at hand. lol.
Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by romanlaw(m): 2:43pm On Feb 26, 2013
Joavid: every celebrity birthday don become surprise birthday. anyway when did omotola and genevive become frnds? tot they dnt see eye to eye

dont tell me you believe in all those fake stories by Nija press. Two of them enjoying themselves while nairalanders are busy fighting each other ; same as ; Tifnubu and GEJ merrying together while we keep on fighting on their behalf. Lol!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Omotola's Surprise Birthday Bash by buchibabe: 2:45pm On Feb 26, 2013
IgboUK: poor nigerians, instead of u to discuss on nigeria being a failing country and how to improve it = your are obsessing over celebrities
Why is Nigeria, like most of Africa in SUCH AN APPALING STATE and no one cares!?
Look.

Slavery and colonization hundreds of years of oppression, caused many problems.

BUT NOW THE MAIN PROBLEM IS CORRUPTION / POOR GOVERNMENT - nigerian senators get paid 250 million naira a year, the equivalent of 1 million pounds.

People say, "Oh Nigeria is a new country you can't blame them" - it has been over 50 years!!!!

I am not saying they should be UK standard, but they used to have their own airlines, they had 24/7 electricity etc... but they don't have that anymore, they have poor infrastructure, dirty place, no roads, no electricity, no good education, no health care, appalling security - Nigeria is a country with so much potential but has become SO USLESS.

Even the younger generation are bad - can you believe I asked my cousin who lives in Nigeria, whether he wants to help change Nigeria and they BOTH SAID they want to be politicians, not to improve the country - but to steal money. One was kinder though, he said if he got 10 million he would steal 2 million and use 8 million, unlike the Nigerians of today who steal 8 million and use 2 million.

Bros,if naija wahala so much disturbs u,pls open ur own thread make we come discuss am dia. Na person open dis one. And besides,we mustnt dwell on d negative side of naika all d time.lets relax our minds a lil frm d tension d country has presented us

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zeb Ejiro To Contest For The House Of Representatives / Jide Kosoko’s Speech At Henrietta’s Wake-keeping Service (Video) / Davido Confirms Sony Music Tried To Change His Sound.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.