Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

What Do You Miss About Faceoffestac.net? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What Do You Miss About Faceoffestac.net? (1639 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Miss About Faceoffestac.net? by sleekmi(m): 8:03pm On May 04, 2006
faceoffestac.net has been off d net 4 sometime now!wt do u miss abt it?dats even if u ever enjoyed it!!!.Holla fof members!!!
Re: What Do You Miss About Faceoffestac.net? by sade511(f): 9:40pm On May 04, 2006
I have never been on it.
Re: What Do You Miss About Faceoffestac.net? by sleekmi(m): 5:54pm On May 05, 2006
Sade!uve neva been on it?!ask around.It's a popular site wiv a capital "P".i got 2 meet ppl who could run thier mouth faster dn a power bike on face of festac.Like i said,ask around, smiley

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss About Faceoffestac.net? by sade511(f): 8:44pm On May 05, 2006
Somebody told me about it but when I went to the site there wasnt a site.
Re: What Do You Miss About Faceoffestac.net? by sleekmi(m): 8:49pm On May 06, 2006
lol sade!dat's y im askin ppl wt they av missed abt it.according 2 wt i heard it's under construction!I don't know when dat will end tho!
Re: What Do You Miss About Faceoffestac.net? by BrownSkin: 6:42am On May 08, 2006
that site kai, used to be a huge fan of that site until I saw MA PIC on it, someone had posted ma pic on the site( d person dat posted it had beef wit enuf people so ,trust 9jans they dissed the hell out of the picture) couldnt sleep for days( wonderin who could have pasted it !!!!)

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss About Faceoffestac.net? by elphem(m): 12:20pm On May 12, 2006
THe site is really great, ever before they upgraded it, I used to use the email and it so sweet whenever you give out the email address, cos most people expect something@yahoo.com but you give it faceoffestac.net and you get the thing
Re: What Do You Miss About Faceoffestac.net? by kross: 12:32pm On Jun 29, 2006
i miss the girls[color=#006600][/color]
Re: What Do You Miss About Faceoffestac.net? by beyunce(f): 12:45pm On Jun 29, 2006
Dont know anything abt it.

never heard of it.

just heard of it.

wats it abt.
Re: What Do You Miss About Faceoffestac.net? by mosh: 8:40am On Jul 01, 2006
beyunce:

Dont know anything about it.

never heard of it.

just heard of it.

wats it about.

hello beyounce,faceoffestac was really very interestin when i joined,u'ld have love it,well i pray they get back soon,bye.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss About Faceoffestac.net? by odinx10(m): 2:47pm On Jul 04, 2006
dont really figure wats all d juice bout fof .sounds as if some ppl r happy dey r off .
Re: What Do You Miss About Faceoffestac.net? by angelyetty: 6:04pm On Sep 06, 2006
fof was d bomb. i can bet that wen it comes back its gonna blow our minds. Gosh i cant wait.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss About Faceoffestac.net? by clocky(m): 8:40pm On Sep 06, 2006
what was it about
Re: What Do You Miss About Faceoffestac.net? by iice(f): 2:44am On Sep 07, 2006
Yeah what's it about? coz i never heard of it
Re: What Do You Miss About Faceoffestac.net? by offdahook: 4:25pm On Oct 04, 2006
fof woz a six syt. i miss it a lot man. watz wrong anyway. y aint it workin anymore. angry
Re: What Do You Miss About Faceoffestac.net? by opsy(f): 7:34pm On Dec 25, 2006
OMG!i miss d site so much.u knw u get to meet diff kinds of ppl.mehn!4get
Re: What Do You Miss About Faceoffestac.net? by chika98: 5:26am On Oct 09, 2008
I think it is back up but only a shadow of what it used to be.
Re: What Do You Miss About Faceoffestac.net? by cleric(m): 1:59pm On Oct 09, 2008
FoF!!! The best site I ever saw in terms of forum and yabs. I loved the yabis. I missed hotangel ,Ldollier; Tosan,Vokal & KDK (The yabbas grin ) and OLEKU (baba). The site was the bomb, I know there are loads of FoF graduates here.
It is sad that Oleku left the site down for too long. Love FoF till date althoiught the present FoF is a mere shadow.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Miss About Faceoffestac.net? by Creamish(f): 5:25pm On Oct 10, 2008
lol. . .Oleku! dint think i'd hear dat name again!. . . . miss dat site too. . . Was a war zone. . . yab pixs all day long! grin
Re: What Do You Miss About Faceoffestac.net? by janami(f): 6:19pm On Oct 10, 2008
great site. funny too. All those pics . . . i miss 'em.Some really beautiful others downright outrageous esp those crazy pics pple put of themselves. . . nice site
Re: What Do You Miss About Faceoffestac.net? by Ralphlauren(m): 8:43am On Mar 15, 2015
Faceoffestac was the bomb.

It's a pity the site just went under! Just like that.

(1) (Reply)

All Lagos Island Girls Shhow Ur Face / I Would Like To Meet The Following Handsome Nairalanders! / Singles Hookup Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.