Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,714 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Kingdom Of Death: Best Of Nollywood 2013 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kingdom Of Death: Best Of Nollywood 2013 (4685 Views)

The 2015 "Best Of Nollywood Awards" Nominees / Winners At Best Of Nollywood 2013 (photos) / 12 Funny Things Typical Of Nollywood Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kingdom Of Death: Best Of Nollywood 2013 by ugojamali(m): 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2013
A movie that will blow your socks off, knock out your winds...keep u at the edge of your seats...

A dark sorceress, with evil desires of her own, punishes a royal family for a vicious crime committed by the king years ago. With dark magic she kills the king, and kidnaps the three princes. But when she calls for ransom, she demands not money but a series of three deadly and strangely difficult tasks that would destroy the palace and bring down a dynasty...

Starring Ngozi ezeonu, artus frank, chacha eke and queen nwokoye. totally mind blowing and spine rattling. A total artistic success...great story, great filmaking, great cinematography, and wonderful visual effects, dis film is set to challenge for the best of nollywood title.

Trailer coming soon
Re: Kingdom Of Death: Best Of Nollywood 2013 by sholay2011(m): 10:55pm On Feb 26, 2013
OP, are u one of the producers or the assistant director of this movie?
Not impressed by the plot you explained but I won't judge a book by its cover.

1 Like

Re: Kingdom Of Death: Best Of Nollywood 2013 by VillageBoi(m): 11:04pm On Feb 26, 2013
sholay2011:

I hear you oh! Na the start throw me... "A dark sorceress, with evil desires of her own..." Is a 'dark sorceress' not already meant to have 'evil desires'? So what's new there? Well as you say... it could end up being ok'ish but I'll definitely pass on this one.
Re: Kingdom Of Death: Best Of Nollywood 2013 by Briareos(m): 11:41pm On Feb 26, 2013
VillageBoi:

I hear you oh! Na the start throw me... "A dark sorceress, with evil desires of her own..." Is a 'dark sorceress' not already meant to have 'evil desires'? So what's new there? Well as you say... it could end up being ok'ish but I'll definitely pass on this one.

WAS waiting for this comment. grin
Re: Kingdom Of Death: Best Of Nollywood 2013 by VillageBoi(m): 6:44am On Feb 27, 2013
Briareos:
WAS waiting for this comment. grin

M guy how bodi now? The guy posted something and made some big claims... first of all it's an overuesd 'storyline type', secondly such films need some serious effects which he claims they have; we know we do not do effects well in our films. Below is a recent film... if his is anything like that then forget it. But I still can't wait for him to post his trailer to prove us all wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsXdrOK4HS0

OR this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdtDpkRbO98
Re: Kingdom Of Death: Best Of Nollywood 2013 by ugojamali(m): 10:19am On Feb 27, 2013
sholay2011: OP, are u one of the producers or the assistant director of this movie?

Imagine this...your son gets kidnapped and when d kidnapper calls he demands not money ransom but that u perform some deadly tasks (for example fighting a lion with d jawbone of an a-ss grin) in order to get bk your son. Or she will kill him in a few hours.

Imagine that then u will feel the plot. A palace has only a few hours to save its crown prince against dark magic. And to save him they must perform an unthinkable yet extremely difficult task. And not just that...the kidnapper is hell bent on throwing up obstacles that would stop them from achieving such tasks...

I wrote the story, edited it, created and directed the visual effects...prepare to be wowed when I release the official trailer tomorrow
Re: Kingdom Of Death: Best Of Nollywood 2013 by ugojamali(m): 10:23am On Feb 27, 2013
VillageBoi:

M guy how bodi now? The guy posted something and made some big claims... first of all it's an overuesd 'storyline type', secondly such films need some serious effects which he claims they have; we know we do not do effects well in our films. Below is a recent film... if his is anything like that then forget it. But I still can't wait for him to post his trailer to prove us all wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsXdrOK4HS0

OR this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdtDpkRbO98

Bros the story line has never been used, not even for once. True that kidnapping is an ever present theme but have u ever watched a movie where a sorceress allied herself to important elements of a royal family, killed the aging king, kidnapped the three heirs and demanded deadly impossible ransoms all using magic. If u have watched such a story let me know and I will hide myself with shame lol
Re: Kingdom Of Death: Best Of Nollywood 2013 by ugojamali(m): 10:29am On Feb 27, 2013
VillageBoi:

There is a meaning to the 'evil desires of her own' phrase. In the beginning of the movie d sorceress stated: the time has come. The hour of reckoning is upon you. Past sins shall haunt your generation. You shall pay for evil crimes committed. Now the sorceress is merely punishing a king for a crime he committed years ago. But in meting out justice, she also has personal selfish desires.

I assure you Bro when you see the trailer, you shall not pass on this. It will be one of the best you have ever seen out of 9ja
Re: Kingdom Of Death: Best Of Nollywood 2013 by VillageBoi(m): 12:15pm On Feb 27, 2013
ugojamali:

There is a meaning to the 'evil desires of her own' phrase. In the beginning of the movie d sorceress stated: the time has come. The hour of reckoning is upon you. Past sins shall haunt your generation. You shall pay for evil crimes committed. Now the sorceress is merely punishing a king for a crime he committed years ago. But in meting out justice, she also has personal selfish desires.

I assure you Bro when you see the trailer, you shall not pass on this. It will be one of the best you have ever seen out of 9ja

I really like your bold claim and the confidence and I really hope you are right because we could do with something seriously sh*t hot! Anyway, looking forward to seeing the trailer tomorrow.

The 2nd clip I posted here. The guy had the same mega claim you had. I told him I liked his 'orb' effect but all the others were utter rubbish and then I showed him this basic clip just because it also had an 'orb' in it... If you have visual effects skills of the level below then we got a ton of mega movies to make.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ho6_JeZI9ZI

And for those of us curious enough to learn how such things are made - Here is the BTS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7CzC8jcZJY
Re: Kingdom Of Death: Best Of Nollywood 2013 by ugojamali(m): 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2013
VillageBoi:

I really like your bold claim and the confidence and I really hope you are right because we could do with something seriously sh*t hot! Anyway, looking forward to seeing the trailer tomorrow.

The 2nd clip I posted here. The guy had the same mega claim you had. I told him I liked his 'orb' effect but all the others were utter rubbish and then I showed him this basic clip just because it also had an 'orb' in it... If you have visual effects skills of the level below then we got a ton of mega movies to make.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ho6_JeZI9ZI

And for those of us curious enough to learn how such things are made - Here is the BTS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7CzC8jcZJY

I am a Kramer student. Some visual effects I create are actually inspired by his tutorials for example the magic portal in the example you posted. Also the magic hits.

Also I created the orb and the visual effects in that movie god among men. Over the past year I have created believable visual effects for nollywood films, helped make many action and magic stories. I have even animated a 3D dragon from a soon to be released film. More trailers coming soon.

Nollywood is fast changing. We see evidence in good films showing on cinemas. Though we still make countless substandard films but technically we are improving. Even with budget constraints some of us are actually working hard to (within budget) make artistically successful movies.
Re: Kingdom Of Death: Best Of Nollywood 2013 by VillageBoi(m): 1:53pm On Feb 27, 2013
ugojamali:

I am a Kramer student. Some visual effects I create are actually inspired by his tutorials for example the magic portal in the example you posted.

That is very good news to hear, fingers crossed, can't wait to see your work.
Re: Kingdom Of Death: Best Of Nollywood 2013 by ugojamali(m): 2:00pm On Feb 27, 2013
VillageBoi:

That is very good news to hear, fingers crossed, can't wait to see your work.

Hopefully I won't disappoint
Re: Kingdom Of Death: Best Of Nollywood 2013 by ugojamali(m): 2:12am On Mar 01, 2013
Re: Kingdom Of Death: Best Of Nollywood 2013 by VillageBoi(m): 2:16am On Mar 01, 2013
ugojamali:

Hopefully I won't disappoint

Ah, I can see from that 'other place' you are the same guy I had the conversation with about 14 months ago RE - the 2nd clip 'Gods among Men' I pasted. I just saw the new trailer there and like me you are awake at this odd hour. I go watch am again in the morning, now I need some sleep!
Re: Kingdom Of Death: Best Of Nollywood 2013 by VillageBoi(m): 2:18am On Mar 01, 2013
Na wa o, so we were both posting here at about the same time lol.
Re: Kingdom Of Death: Best Of Nollywood 2013 by ugojamali(m): 2:22am On Mar 01, 2013
VillageBoi:

Ah, I can see from that 'other place' you are the same guy I had the conversation with about 14 months ago RE - the 2nd clip 'Gods among Men' I pasted. I just saw the new trailer there and like me you are awake at this odd hour. I go watch am again in the morning, now I need some sleep!

Yes oh. NA me be d culprit. Work and grooving wouldn't let me upload it earlier so I decided to stay up to finish it. waiting for your comments tomorrow. Nite.
Re: Kingdom Of Death: Best Of Nollywood 2013 by ugojamali(m): 2:23am On Mar 01, 2013
VillageBoi:
Na wa o, so we were both posting here at about the same time lol.

Lol yes I see that. Night crawlers
Re: Kingdom Of Death: Best Of Nollywood 2013 by ugojamali(m): 9:05am On Mar 01, 2013
Excite your day with the trailer of this movie that promises to keep you on edge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGVKRBDCZuw
Re: Kingdom Of Death: Best Of Nollywood 2013 by VillageBoi(m): 10:03am On Mar 01, 2013
Ah, my friend from anotha site. How bodi?

I've seen your new trailer and do I think it's better than 'Gods Among Men'? It absolutely is; so well done on that.

But do I think it lives up to the big bold claim made below? No I don't.

ugojamali: A movie that will blow your socks off, knock out your winds...keep u at the edge of your seats...
Re: Kingdom Of Death: Best Of Nollywood 2013 by ugojamali(m): 10:56am On Mar 01, 2013
VillageBoi: Ah, my friend from anotha site. How bodi?

I've seen your new trailer and do I think it's better than 'Gods Among Men'? It absolutely is; so well done on that.

But do I think it lives up to the big bold claim made below? No I don't.

Thank you Bro. Positive review...well nearly lol. But I still believe that its a great film. Not because I created it, but because I have watched it (without the score as the film is currently being scored) and I was able to watch it from beginning to end without music and score and I did not hit forward for once. It is totally unpredictable, filled with suspense, the story (which is king) is both original and great with all the twists and turns. Again I do not make this claim lightly. There may be some lapses in acting and filmmaking as we both know that nollywood if still not perfect, but I am really proud of this work. I am also willing to send u a free copy when its released because I actually want you to see that good movies can be done here. When you watch the film and you find it not at least 70 percent up to what I claim it will be, tell me and I will hide my face in shame and never promote a film online again grin grin grin
Re: Kingdom Of Death: Best Of Nollywood 2013 by VillageBoi(m): 11:17am On Mar 01, 2013
ugojamali:

Thank you Bro. Positive review...well nearly lol. But I still believe that its a great film. Not because I created it, but because I have watched it (without the score as the film is currently being scored) and I was able to watch it from beginning to end without music and score and I did not hit forward for once. It is totally unpredictable, filled with suspense, the story (which is king) is both original and great with all the twists and turns. Again I do not make this claim lightly. There may be some lapses in acting and filmmaking as we both know that nollywood if still not perfect, but I am really proud of this work. I am also willing to send u a free copy when its released because I actually want you to see that good movies can be done here. When you watch the film and you find it not at least 70 percent up to what I claim it will be, tell me and I will hide my face in shame and never promote a film online again grin grin grin

From your previous work you have improved and that is a good sign; it's what we are all trying to do. Of course our trailers don't tell us much so I wasn't looking at the 'story/plot' but the fx. And remember our year old plus conversation? Well you are, again, better than you were then.
And when the film is released hit me up because I will BUY it... afterall if I go to the cinema for Nigerian films of people I don't actually know then I must at least give my support to people that I know on sites where I have conversations. We're all a family of creatives going on the journey together.
Re: Kingdom Of Death: Best Of Nollywood 2013 by ugojamali(m): 11:46am On Mar 01, 2013
VillageBoi:

From your previous work you have improved and that is a good sign; it's what we are all trying to do. Of course our trailers don't tell us much so I wasn't looking at the 'story/plot' but the fx. And remember our year old plus conversation? Well you are, again, better than you were then.
And when the film is released hit me up because I will BUY it... afterall if I go to the cinema for Nigerian films of people I don't actually know then I must at least give my support to people that I know on sites where I have conversations. We're all a family of creatives going on the journey together.

Yes exactly we are improving everyday. Even with the limited budget often at our disposal. Imagine what we can create with a quarter of the budget of major holly flicks.

Thanks Bro. I always appreciate your criticisms and reviews. Actually your review of gods among men worked wonders on my improvement so I owe you thanks. Learning is a constant process
Re: Kingdom Of Death: Best Of Nollywood 2013 by Originalsly: 2:12pm On Mar 01, 2013
This Kingdom of Blood couldn't possibly be the Kingdom of Death.To me this is the same old same old...nothing scary, nothing to make me want to see the movie...in fact I had to force myself to watch the whole trailer.Just put the movie out there and leave out the hype. Demon Cam is a different kettle of fish...now that really got my full attention and was scary.
Re: Kingdom Of Death: Best Of Nollywood 2013 by ugojamali(m): 2:37pm On Mar 01, 2013
Originalsly: This Kingdom of Blood couldn't possibly be the Kingdom of Death.To me this is the same old same old...nothing scary, nothing to make me want to see the movie...in fact I had to force myself to watch the whole trailer.Just put the movie out there and leave out the hype. Demon Cam is a different kettle of fish...now that really got my full attention and was scary.

Nice opinion. Thanks. And sorry I bored you with such a distasteful job grin grin
Re: Kingdom Of Death: Best Of Nollywood 2013 by ugojamali(m): 10:55pm On Mar 01, 2013
Positive reviews
Re: Kingdom Of Death: Best Of Nollywood 2013 by VillageBoi(m): 11:07pm On Mar 01, 2013
ugojamali: Positive reviews

You do know that no film in the world will ever get 'only' positive reviews, right?
Re: Kingdom Of Death: Best Of Nollywood 2013 by ugojamali(m): 11:17pm On Mar 01, 2013
VillageBoi:

You do know that no film in the world will ever get 'only' positive reviews, right?

Lol of course I do...

Originalsly has given me a negative. I have a few contacts that gave me negatives. But I got mostly positives.

I never shy away from negatives. They help me.
Re: Kingdom Of Death: Best Of Nollywood 2013 by ugojamali(m): 12:39pm On Mar 02, 2013
ugojamali: Watch the trailer here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGVKRBDCZuw

Have you seen this trailer? If you have, comments, criticisms and advice would be welcome. Support Nollywood
Re: Kingdom Of Death: Best Of Nollywood 2013 by VillageBoi(m): 9:43pm On Mar 02, 2013
ugojamali:
Have you seen this trailer? If you have, comments, criticisms and advice would be welcome. Support Nollywood

Yes we have seen it here as well as in any other thread you type in. Using an embed of the trailer as a 'end-of-post' signature for every single post anywhere does make you seem desperate and is quite a turn off.

Now I did say it was 'better' than the other one 'Gods Among Men', that means that it is only thing that is a fair comparison. If you have a product that is of the quality you claimed then (at time of me writing this) the 180 people that have view this thread would ALL have commented their "Wow, amazing" and would have told ALL of their friends so by now you would have had a minimum of 18,000 views and fans.

However, you cannot remember our old conversation from 'that place'. You got very defiensive over 'Gods Among Men' and word for word this was part of my reply - "Dude, if you had said "The effects are not great but we're learning and trying to improve" I would have respected you for that but you've come on defending what you guys did by blasting those that have commented."

Again... if you have a great product you do NOT need to force it down peoples throats... they will lap it up like puppy dogs. Please do remove it as a signature and leave it to just this thread, don't ruin other threads people have opened as it is not fair to see this on every single comment you make anywhere. That is far, far too much!

You have only just scratched the skin of the mountain of things you still need to learn and yet you so boldy claim that you are the don of VFX dons. Have you seriously not seen any Nigerian film made in the last two years? You have an astronomical mountain to climb in terms of vfx skills to acquire to get anywhere near your claims.

So chillax, don't get on peoples nerves - that's one reason why they ignore you. Learn a ton more of your craft and a few years down the line then you humbly ask for comments and you will probably get loads. Ah ha, I did see you forgot our year plus conversaion about humility as an artist. Remember people no send and you can't force them - they are the audience and they ARE the most important people and they will respond to even half-decent work - this is 2013!

RE the very last thing -
ugojamali:
Support Nollywood

I wouldn't call this supporting Nollywood but I will advise, encourage and support you as a new learner.
Re: Kingdom Of Death: Best Of Nollywood 2013 by ugojamali(m): 10:18pm On Mar 02, 2013
VillageBoi:

Yes we have seen it here as well as in any other thread you type in. Using an embed of the trailer as a 'end-of-post' signature for every single post anywhere does make you seem desperate and is quite a turn off.

Now I did say it was 'better' than the other one 'Gods Among Men', that means that it is only thing that is a fair comparison. If you have a product that is of the quality you claimed then (at time of me writing this) the 180 people that have view this thread would ALL have commented their "Wow, amazing" and would have told ALL of their friends so by now you would have had a minimum of 18,000 views and fans.

However, you cannot remember our old conversation from 'that place'. You got very defiensive over 'Gods Among Men' and word for word this was part of my reply - "Dude, if you had said "The effects are not great but we're learning and trying to improve" I would have respected you for that but you've come on defending what you guys did by blasting those that have commented."

Again... if you have a great product you do NOT need to force it down peoples throats... they will lap it up like puppy dogs. Please do remove it as a signature and leave it to just this thread, don't ruin other threads people have opened as it is not fair to see this on every single comment you make anywhere. That is far, far too much!

You have only just scratched the skin of the mountain of things you still need to learn and yet you so boldy claim that you are the don of VFX dons. Have you seriously not seen any Nigerian film made in the last two years? You have an astronomical mountain to climb in terms of vfx skills to acquire to get anywhere near your claims.

So chillax, don't get on peoples nerves - that's one reason why they ignore you. Learn a ton more of your craft and a few years down the line then you humbly ask for comments and you will probably get loads. Ah ha, I did see you forgot our year plus conversaion about humility as an artist. Remember people no send and you can't force them - they are the audience and they ARE the most important people and they will respond to even half-decent work - this is 2013!

RE the very last thing -

I wouldn't call this supporting Nollywood but I will advise, encourage and support you as a new learner.

Thanks once again. Over d past year I have learned to take criticism from people. I have also learned i cannot please everyone. So I try to live and do what is best for me.

I also have learned to take advice. So I will take some from you. Having the movie in my signature means I want to promote it. Desperate maybe but yes in life you often have to be desperate sometimes to gain. But because I think its annoying I have removed it.

Again I say learning is a constant process. I don't know all but I know a lot. There are lots of visual FX I cannot do. But there are lots I can do. Nobody knows all. But you cannot tell what I know until you ask me to do something.

I also told you (and you know) that we work in nollywood with budgets so low. I point out that if we can achieve good stuffs with low budget and time, then imagine what we can do if given a quarter of holly's budget.

I am learning, I agree. But you have no idea the amount of knowledge in this field I have until you ask me to show you.

Thanks Bro. I always enjoy your words grin
Re: Kingdom Of Death: Best Of Nollywood 2013 by VillageBoi(m): 10:43pm On Mar 02, 2013
ugojamali:

Thanks once again. Over d past year I have learned to take criticism from people. I have also learned i cannot please everyone. So I try to live and do what is best for me.

I also have learned to take advice. So I will take some from you. Having the movie in my signature means I want to promote it. Desperate maybe but yes in life you often have to be desperate sometimes to gain. But because I think its annoying I have removed it.

Again I say learning is a constant process. I don't know all but I know a lot. There are lots of visual FX I cannot do. But there are lots I can do. Nobody knows all. But you cannot tell what I know until you ask me to do something.

I also told you (and you know) that we work in nollywood with budgets so low. I point out that if we can achieve good stuffs with low budget and time, then imagine what we can do if given a quarter of holly's budget.

I am learning, I agree. But you have no idea the amount of knowledge in this field I have until you ask me to show you.

Thanks Bro. I always enjoy your words grin

I do understand what you are saying bro and I was a bit harsh on you so I apologise.

Personally I no longer buy the low-budget thing anymore especially with what people now make on their laptops. Jump onto Youtube and see what 14 & 15 yr old kids are making. One thing that MUST sell a film is believability.
This here is a three-hundred dollar NO-budget film

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76-3P7b74UU

It was so good that the guy that made it got a $30 million dollar Hollywood contract. And has just made the soon to be releasded 'Evil Dead' remake!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvDLWlxxcak

It's about taking pride in your work. What bar do you set for yourself? How high are you looking? Honestly, I don't think Nollywood can blame or use small budgets as an excuse. If the budgets are low then let them go all indie (which really is what our films are). It's not a lack of vision or ability it's a lack of people that really & truly care with their hearts and have a passion so deep in the marrow of their bones that will make the difference. I know I say it in many threads but I think, as filmmakers, we are really just lazy and a quarter of 'Hollywood' budgets will not make a difference without the type of people I mentioned above.

I know you are doing your best but I know you can do far, far better... and that is what your audience is crying for.
Re: Kingdom Of Death: Best Of Nollywood 2013 by ugojamali(m): 9:16am On Mar 03, 2013
VillageBoi:

I do understand what you are saying bro and I was a bit harsh on you so I apologise.

Personally I no longer buy the low-budget thing anymore especially with what people now make on their laptops. Jump onto Youtube and see what 14 & 15 yr old kids are making. One thing that MUST sell a film is believability.
This here is a three-hundred dollar NO-budget film

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76-3P7b74UU

It was so good that the guy that made it got a $30 million dollar Hollywood contract. And has just made the soon to be releasded 'Evil Dead' remake!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvDLWlxxcak

It's about taking pride in your work. What bar do you set for yourself? How high are you looking? Honestly, I don't think Nollywood can blame or use small budgets as an excuse. If the budgets are low then let them go all indie (which really is what our films are). It's not a lack of vision or ability it's a lack of people that really & truly care with their hearts and have a passion so deep in the marrow of their bones that will make the difference. I know I say it in many threads but I think, as filmmakers, we are really just lazy and a quarter of 'Hollywood' budgets will not make a difference without the type of people I mentioned above.

I know you are doing your best but I know you can do far, far better... and that is what your audience is crying for.

That is so good Bro. But you realize you cannot compare a five minute short film with a 3hour plus nigerian feature. No way.

For that 300 dollar budget (or less) many of us can make equally good short films and you know the reason why- little of no actor payments, little payments for equipment, you'd even get crew working for you for free, editing can be done by you for free, same with visuals in my case. You are not constrained by time so you can really settle down and make your movie the way you want. You don't need to spend countless of thousands on fuel because you can actually relax and wait for phcn then resume your job. But these rules don't apply to features and you know. That is why features are always dependent of budget. Now can you make a feature film with at least a major star with 300 dollars? Are you kidding me? Try and die grin

Anyway that said, we really are talented here. We just need time and money. I mentioned earlier that last year I worked on a 3d dragon. Ill be posting it soon for you to see. I didn't create the original model but I tweaked and animated the damn creature. Also I have done other good enough visuals which I'd soon be uploading more. These will show you how far he industry has gone.

There are lots of equally good designers here. But you should also know that you can't often judge a designer for what you have seen he has done. There are many other things you have not seen. Imagine someone contacting me and telling me he wants a lion in a movie. I have never done that. But I said yes, I can do that. Now you won't know I can do that until I finish it and say yes, I did it! I have never matte painted but can I do that? Yes I can. Can I create airplanes and battleships? Yes I can. That's the spirit.

You said why we are not so good is because of lack of vision. I agree and disagree. Many have the vision but not the means to implement. You should keep in mind that we work for money. If I created a story that would cost a film producer like 50 mil naira to make, how many people can give that 50 mil If you think about this then you'd know that true vision is constrained by funds. So many times we limit our creativity to budget.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Movies, Lyrics, Cartoons & Images That Cryptically Predicted/warned About 9/11 / Jamie Foxx Or Will Smith? / Denrele Joins The Channel O Africa Vj Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.