Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,506 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

All The Sh*ts That Went Down At Iyanya's Album Launch In Abuja - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / All The Sh*ts That Went Down At Iyanya's Album Launch In Abuja (2317 Views)

Man Proposes To Liberian Girl He Met At Iyanya's Concert (photos) / A Nairalander With Tonto Dikeh & Friends At Iyanya's Show / Emma Nyra's Outfit At Iyanya's Concert - Hot Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All The Sh*ts That Went Down At Iyanya's Album Launch In Abuja by akksplendor: 6:35pm On Feb 26, 2013
All the sh*ts that went down at Iyanya's Album Launch in Abuja! Girl Exposes
her Pant...Also see Photo of Iyanya Smooching a Female fan Live on Stage!

These are some of the sh*ts that went down
at Iyanya's Desire album launch in Abuja over
the weekend. The Kukere master is proving
himself as the music industry's number 1 bad
boy...

SEE MORE PICS: www.splendormag.com/2013/02/more-pics-from-iyanyas-desire-album.html?m=1

Re: All The Sh*ts That Went Down At Iyanya's Album Launch In Abuja by Nobody: 1:22am On Feb 27, 2013
Funny, after everything he would say his success is the work of God. The hypocrisy! angry angry

3 Likes

Re: All The Sh*ts That Went Down At Iyanya's Album Launch In Abuja by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 27, 2013
inurmind: Funny, after everything he would say his success is the work of God. The hypocrisy! angry angry
so he should give all the glory to the devil?

1 Like

Re: All The Sh*ts That Went Down At Iyanya's Album Launch In Abuja by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 27, 2013
blink182: so he should give all the glory to the devil?

Don't you get the point? How can you say you are a Christian, a so called follower of the "holy" lamp, yet you still condone such and even credit such vulgar acts to him? Isn't that hypocrisy?

5 Likes

Re: All The Sh*ts That Went Down At Iyanya's Album Launch In Abuja by Chinwem(f): 6:50pm On Feb 27, 2013
He should hurry up and get married .....
Re: All The Sh*ts That Went Down At Iyanya's Album Launch In Abuja by vokalguy(m): 7:30pm On Feb 27, 2013
Chinwem: He should hurry up and get married .....

Get married? The guy has so many women on is D**k at the moment, I am sure marriage is the last thing on his mind, matter of fact I am sure Marriage IS NOT on his mind at the moment. Check this out, he will be in the states in a few months and he will get to sample more groupies... so he must love his life

(1) (Reply)

''my Divorce Is Not The End Of Life'' -actress, Kate Henshaw / When I Was Younger, I Wasn't Aware I Was Blind - Cobhams Asuquo / 2face, Iyanya And Jude Okoye Share Champagne Inside Aso Rock- Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.