Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,532 members, 7,954,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:53 PM

BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview (17533 Views)

Trade Marketing Representative At British American Tobacco / BAT Graduate Trade Marketing Representative job. / Bat-trade Marketing Representative Shortlisting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview by easy4beno(m): 1:23pm On Oct 13, 2013
temireal: Pls were you guys called or mailed?

We were mailed. @eventinz and @kcpumping I had my interview on the 10th and was told I would hear from them a forthnight aswl.
All the best to us all.
Re: BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview by easy4beno(m): 9:10pm On Oct 13, 2013
Hi folks, I got a mail today that I was successful @ the interview who else got same msg as mine?
Re: BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview by abrosie4real(f): 10:47pm On Oct 13, 2013
Got a success mail 2day also.
Please anyone knw wht to expect at the assessment centre? Wld be glad to hv any info, thnx
Re: BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview by kcpumpin(m): 11:05pm On Oct 13, 2013
Abrosie4real et easy4beno
Got the positive mail too today.. I'm not sure what to expect in the AC though.. Any idea from any fellow?

1 Like

Re: BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 13, 2013
kcpumpin: Abrosie4real et easy4beno
Got the positive mail too today.. I'm not sure what to expect in the AC though.. Any idea from any fellow?

group work,intervuew,a presentation
Re: BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview by kcpumpin(m): 6:20am On Oct 14, 2013
ifycyril:

group work,intervuew,a presentation

Ifycyril, for your efforts I appreciate. But there was no specific highlight of those activities you indicated in the attached file.. It was more like a general guide on their recruitment process.. I want to believe it is common knowledge u are using to assume.. Thanks anyways..
Surely, I assume there must be a group work, interview!! But what is the nature of the BAT assessed presentation. Is it a formal or an informal one?. Plus are we sure those are the only activities to anticipate? Any idea from any fellow.

1 Like

Re: BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 14, 2013
kcpumpin:

Ifycyril, for your efforts I appreciate. But there was no specific highlight of those activities you indicated in the attached file.. It was more like a general guide on their recruitment process.. I want to believe it is common knowledge u are using to assume.. Thanks anyways..
Surely, I assume there must be a group work, interview!! But what is the nature of the BAT assessed presentation. Is it a formal or an informal one?. Plus are we sure those are the only activities to anticipate? Any idea from any fellow.

Kindly send me a maill to makoo579@gmail.com let's talk pls. Tnks
Re: BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview by emeeco(m): 9:54am On Oct 14, 2013
Thow_Lou: Please I applied for the BAT management trainee programme last month. Please has anyone in the house received any response yet ... Thank you
Yea they sent invites for online test.
Re: BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview by eventtinz(m): 5:37pm On Oct 15, 2013
I got d mail too
Re: BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview by eventtinz(m): 5:59pm On Oct 15, 2013
Pls some1 sud contact @lumidizle d host of dis trend,i said he went all d way for medics.dint hear frm him since then
Re: BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview by buksbomb: 8:00pm On Oct 15, 2013
Thank God I successfully passed the interview. For those of us who did the test for TMR in dec 2012 at Our Place, after about 10 months, I was interviewed for the position and a week after my interview result came out. Thus:

Dear Candidate,

I am very happy to inform you that you were successful at the interview held last week. Congratulations!

You will be later contacted on the invitation to an Assessment Centre - which is the next stage of our recruitment process.

Regards,

MHR

Am looking forward for Assessment Centre. Please do any folk knows if Driving test is compulsory?
Re: BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview by easy4beno(m): 8:26pm On Oct 15, 2013
@buksbomb yes the driving test is compulsory and that would be the next stage after the upcoming AC
@eventins lumidee hasn't posted a comment here since he got his offer if I may say.
Re: BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview by eventtinz(m): 6:02am On Oct 22, 2013
Pls update us here when u get ur AC date.
Re: BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview by abrosie4real(f): 5:13pm On Oct 28, 2013
still waiting to receive the mail.
Re: BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview by eventtinz(m): 8:21am On Nov 13, 2013
Sigh
Re: BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview by Juchy: 1:55pm On Nov 13, 2013
Any news @eventtinz?
Re: BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview by abrosie4real(f): 8:44am On Nov 19, 2013
Got this mail yesterday...

Good day,

I refer to the mail below.

Please, be reassured that the Assessment Centre will definitely hold. However, due to certain year end activities, the assessment centre will not take place until sometime in January 2014. The exact dates will be duly communicated within the same month.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Enjoy the yuletide.

Regards,

Marketing HR

Who else got it?
Re: BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview by easy4beno(m): 12:41pm On Nov 19, 2013
abrosie4real: Got this mail yesterday...

Good day,

I refer to the mail below.

Please, be reassured that the Assessment Centre will definitely hold. However, due to certain year end activities, the assessment centre will not take place until sometime in January 2014. The exact dates will be duly communicated within the same month.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Enjoy the yuletide.

Regards,

Marketing HR

Who else got it?

I got same mail! Jan is just by the corner
Let's keep our fingers crossed.
Enjoy the yuletide folks
Re: BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview by lumideezle(m): 1:37pm On Nov 25, 2013
eventtinz: Pls some1 sud contact @lumidizle d host of dis trend,i said he went all d way for medics.dint hear frm him since then

Hey peeps chill out I'm here.. if u have any questions concering the test, interview, assesement, etc post dem I'll make out time to ans them.cheers
Re: BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview by doziej84: 11:56pm On Nov 26, 2013
lumideezle:

Hey peeps chill out I'm here.. if u have any questions concering the test, interview, assesement, etc post dem I'll make out time to ans them.cheers

hi, i got an interview with BAT for quality assurance inspector on 29th at ibadan, what should i expect? any ideas. Ant tips is appreciated.

thanks

1 Like

Re: BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview by easy4beno(m): 8:25pm On Dec 09, 2013
lumideezle:

Its good to read from u after a long while lumidee
Pls I'll like to know a lil more about the assessment centre for a TMR and what d pkg is like.
I'll await ur prompt response
Regards.
Re: BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview by lumideezle(m): 10:06am On Dec 13, 2013
easy4beno:
Its good to read from u after a long while lumidee
Pls I'll like to know a lil more about the assessment centre for a TMR and what d pkg is like.
I'll await ur prompt response
Regards.

PM Me lets talk
Re: BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview by easy4beno(m): 5:50pm On Dec 20, 2013
lumideezle:

PM Me lets talk

I sent u an email bruv, I'm yet to get a response

Seasons Greetings
Re: BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview by ojayN: 7:06am On Dec 29, 2013
Hi lumideezle,
Compliments of the season. Can I have your contact. Need to ask you few questions
Re: BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview by chiwhite2001: 8:04am On Apr 13, 2015
Good day house,
I recently got invited to attempt a cognitive test online at BAT. Please who has an idea of what It entails.... Thanks
Re: BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview by tinaupsky: 2:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
Hello Lumi, pls what was ur response when they asked you, "If you say we shouldn't encourage non smokers to smoke how do you expect the business to survive?" Thank you.
Re: BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview by modandoye: 6:58pm On Apr 24, 2015
lumideezle:

@lumideezle, Pls I will need to contact you. I have just been invited for a face to face interview with BAT for Trade Marketing role. Pls how was the interview and the assessment centre?
Re: BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview by modandoye: 1:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
?
Re: BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview by cbngov01(m): 10:01am On Nov 02, 2019
For those who were successful back then. How is the pay like?
Re: BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview by uzomanny(m): 8:42pm On Nov 06, 2019
cbngov01:
For those who were successful back then. How is the pay like?

Were you successful in the cognitive assessment?
Re: BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview by eventtinz(m): 11:32am On Nov 13, 2019
Hello Guys,If you are still interested you can direct your questions to me...will be glad to help.
The cognitive test is verbal and simple data interpretation about 6 questions each .As for the interview dress very smart and be confident .If you get a question about smoking - Know that smoking is a choice and the market is directed only to people who choose to smoke ,all you are doing is meeting a need with quality product .You don't have to answer every question correctly ,however be assertive and show willingness to learn .For accessment center make sure you contribute strongly without bringing down anyone ,commend people in your team and be a leader and follow every instruction ask questions if you do not understand . Good luck guys

3 Likes

Re: BAT Trade Marketing Representative Interview by Yhelay(m): 5:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
lumideezle:
Ok so here is how the interview went , it a was 30mins- 1 hr chat

Questions asked include:
Tell me about yourself
What is your impression about smokers
Describe a time when you had to push product into the market and how did you Handel it
How much do you currently earn
If you say we shouldn't encourage non smokers to smoke how do you expect the business to survive
What do you know about trade marketing
Do you have any questions ?

In my opinion, the best way to succeed at the interview is to prepare very very well, read and understand the companies position and impression about smoking and smokers
Ensure that you study the every single page of the BAT website
Discuss with them like you would your friends because frankly they are young people, what they want to know is how well you understand the company and regulations around the product and also if you if you can do the job
Prepare scenerios where you had to sell of push a product into the market in the course of your job , what you did and how you did it
Good luck guys, tell me when you get your success email

how did you answer the 2nd and 5th question,pls?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Long Would I Be Jailed For If I Fought Someone At Work? / 20,000 Youths To Be Empowered By Nairaxi "On Demand" Software Company / Is Mr. B A Good Friend Or A Bad Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.