Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

What Do You Think About A Guy Being A Better Cook Than His Girlfriend. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Do You Think About A Guy Being A Better Cook Than His Girlfriend. (814 Views)

Yuroba, Igbo And Hausa, Who Is A Better Cook? / Igbo And Calabar Girls, Which Is A Better Cook??? / Why Are Women Better Cook Than Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About A Guy Being A Better Cook Than His Girlfriend. by barrydee(m): 8:21pm On Feb 26, 2013
Iam a regular Guy & i grew up under my Mom's strict supervision. She really taught me a lot of chores including how to cook delicious meals. This was a problem in my last relationship bcuz my girl was always complaining that my food tasted better than hers. We ended the relationship about 2 yrs ago due to incompatibility but we met yesterday and we were gisting as friends and she opened up to me that why she really called it off was because she was threatened by my cooking that if we eventually ended up as a couple, ȉ wld never be satisfied with her cooking. So i want to ask you guyz, is it a crime for a guy to be a good cook? Reply plz.
Re: What Do You Think About A Guy Being A Better Cook Than His Girlfriend. by Rooneyboy(m): 8:57pm On Feb 26, 2013
These days our ladies have no culinary skills what so ever, what occupies their minds most time is Brazilian hair and its likes.........
I really feel for myself and single guys around(we are all in trouble)
SMH for our ladies.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About A Guy Being A Better Cook Than His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 26, 2013
Rooneyboy: These days our ladies have no culinary skills what so ever, what occupies their minds most time is Brazilian hair and its likes.........
SMH for our ladies.
dnt generalise Pls,hw re u?long time.
Re: What Do You Think About A Guy Being A Better Cook Than His Girlfriend. by Rooneyboy(m): 9:05pm On Feb 26, 2013
Graphy: dnt generalise Pls,hw re u?long time.

95 percent of u ladies know nothing about "the kitchen" , that's just D bitter truth.

I'm fine dear, "thank u for snubbing me"
Re: What Do You Think About A Guy Being A Better Cook Than His Girlfriend. by Rooneyboy(m): 9:08pm On Feb 26, 2013
Coconut heads grin

Re: What Do You Think About A Guy Being A Better Cook Than His Girlfriend. by barrydee(m): 9:19pm On Feb 26, 2013
Rooneyboy: These days our ladies have no culinary skills what so ever, what occupies their minds most time is Brazilian hair and its likes.........
SMH for our ladies.

You are absolutely right. Some can't even make Eba. That's how serious it is.
Re: What Do You Think About A Guy Being A Better Cook Than His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 26, 2013
Rooneyboy:

95 percent of u ladies know nothing about "the kitchen" , that's just D bitter truth.

I'm fine dear, "thank u for snubbing me"
tank God u said 95,bt hw did i snubb u?pm me pls.
Re: What Do You Think About A Guy Being A Better Cook Than His Girlfriend. by Yvete(f): 12:58am On Feb 27, 2013
There's nothing wrong if the man is a better cook than his lady, but he shouldn't ring a bell about it. grin That's not nice.
Instead of saying that you can never be satisfied with her cooking, I think you should teach her. No woman is proud of poor culinary skills.
Re: What Do You Think About A Guy Being A Better Cook Than His Girlfriend. by barrydee(m): 1:02pm On Feb 27, 2013
Yvete: There's nothing wrong if the man is a better cook than his lady, but you shouldn't ring a bell about it. grin That's not nice.
Instead of saying that you can never be satisfied with her cooking, I think you should teach her. No woman is proud of poor culinary skills.

Iam nt ringing a bell about it & i tried teaching her so many tyms buh she wldnt let me cuz of her ego i guess. You can go through d story again.
Re: What Do You Think About A Guy Being A Better Cook Than His Girlfriend. by Gloriagee(f): 5:45pm On Feb 27, 2013
What d'you think about a chick being a better handyman than her boo? grin E dey happen...nuffin spoil.

Is she a bad cook or just doesn't cook as well as u can? Initially from ur original post, I thot she was overreacting but from reading your comments, I think I'm with her on this. N yes, she's right again - u're incompatible. If she's already insecure pre marriage, what going to happen when she has to bear with your critical teaching on how to cook just so that it's up to your standard.

Unfortunately, the manner of correction might be telling her - U're not good enuf! Just imagine, being in a cooking competition for the rest of one's life! lai lai

(1) (Reply)

Were Can I Learn How To Produce Curry Here In Nigeria / Why Is Rice And Stew The Traditional Food For Xmas And New Year Celebration? / ATTENTION: Do You Have UGLY FAT Belly And Want To Get Rid Of It ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.