Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye (10715 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by MadCow1: 11:01am On Feb 27, 2013
alex406:

The world has turn to hell where people no longer want to read or hear anything about God who is our creator but prefer hearing and reading about famous people that are sin themselves,thereby learning act of sin from them. You can imagine illuminati thingy,yet people enjoy there acts.

And how has the word of God helped Nigeria?! We have 4 of the top 5 richest Pastors in Nigeria and yet we still are where we are.

What has illuminatti got to do with anything?! Did Illuminatti collect money from poor people to buy private jets?! Does illuminatti have churches all over Nigeria that do nothing but collect money from people every Sunday?!

NWOKEM!! Carry your preaching drex go far!! This is not a religous site.. If you want to preach, leave your bullshiit on www.rccg.com.

3 Likes

Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by Richieboyn: 11:08am On Feb 27, 2013
Mad Cow:

And how has the word of God helped Nigeria?! We have 4 of the top 5 richest Pastors in Nigeria and yet we still are where we are.

What has illuminatti got to do with anything?! Did Illuminatti collect money from poor people to buy private jets?! Does illuminatti have churches all over Nigeria that do nothing but collect money from people every Sunday?!

NWOKEM!! Carry your preaching drex go far!! This is not a religous site.. If you want to preach, leave your bullshiit on www.rccg.com.

THANK YOU! So, I wasn't wrong. The man even has a site. So why try 2take up nairaland as well.
Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by AdexOmoby(f): 11:10am On Feb 27, 2013
Mad Cow: WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS NEW FOUND RUBBISH!!?

Since when did Nairaland frontpage turn into House fellowship?! angry

Make this nonsense no repeat ehnself again o!! angry

Anybody wey wan hear preaching, make ehn go church.. This is not a religious website!!

You have been duly warned!
Wetin you wan do
Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by timpaker(m): 11:12am On Feb 27, 2013
alex406:

The world has turn to hell where people no longer want to read or hear anything about God who is our creator but prefer hearing and reading about famous people that are sin themselves,thereby learning act of sin from them. You can imagine illuminati thingy,yet people enjoy there acts.

Na by force to believe in God? Dude, you can't force religion on anyone abeg. angry angry angry

And are you the one to tell us what to listen or read? shocked shocked shocked
Its a pity you don't understand the term 'Religion'.
If i recall correctly, your bible tells you that "Salvation is a sole thing", so keep your belief to youself and don't try to force it on anyone. you dig?
cool cool cool
Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by searay(m): 11:14am On Feb 27, 2013
And I didn't want to commit this act again, but this girl still insist. I said no, but she said yes and I em...em...em
Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 27, 2013
[quote author=Mad Cow][b]WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS NEW FOUND RUBBISH!!?

Anybody wey wan hear preaching, make ehn go church.. This is not a religious website!!

You have been duly warned! so you sold your soul to the devil?
Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by MadCow1: 11:14am On Feb 27, 2013
AdexOmoby:
Wetin you wan do

You go chop slap o!! angry
Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 27, 2013
he sold his soul to lucifer
AdexOmoby:
Wetin you wan do
Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by MadCow1: 11:16am On Feb 27, 2013
ocman: he sold his soul to lucifer

And Satan dey use your soul gamble for LUDO for hellfire.. angry
Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by Revolva(m): 11:17am On Feb 27, 2013
This sin matter tire me...dem say hell fire dey..or heaven dey!!! Story all na myth..your hell or heaven are here on earth while you are alive!!! You die..you go back to the dust!!!
So if you say sin..we should not sin when almost all what we do on earth each day are sinful..and the same God(if he exist - I don't know) still created sin for his children to fall in it and throw them into perpetual torment ..wow don't you people use ur brain!!! - it does not exist!!
Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 27, 2013

your name preceeds you. If you are walking the part of eternal condemnation, please do it quietly and try not to make it vogue or sexy.

How many religious topics have made frontpage today and how frequently? Are the demons in you so much that merely seeing the word torments you?

There's nothing wrong with 10 topics making fp daily from politics and romance but it burns your flesh and soul to see a Christian topic.

You and your kind need deliverance before you die a very sudden death that science has a name for and means nothing to the world.

2 Likes

Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by mosquitoNet(m): 11:21am On Feb 27, 2013
victorazy:

Most u joke with everything in life?
If u don't hav anything to say u jst walk away!
I wonder if na Satan giv una mama bele!
No wonder people die mysteriously in Nig because we dnt knw what they've passed through the air "internet"
hey pls shut the Bleep up there! Is it only in Nigeria that people die mysteriously? E be like say you no get sense at all sef? Shey here resemble RCCG camp wey una go dey disturb us with fake sermons everyday? Not even on Sundays? Awon bigots oshiii!? But if na other religious group do am now una go don troll the thread with abuses and curses. Devil hammer una and the MOG
Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by chikeorji123(m): 11:44am On Feb 27, 2013

I'm not suprise this coming from having looking at your name..pls be silence..
Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by chikeorji123(m): 11:54am On Feb 27, 2013
Richieboyn:

Guy cut dat crap. Letz be REALISTIC here. This thing doesn't make sense. What proof do u have dat u are more of a christian dan dis psn?? D simple tin is dat excesses r 2much. Dis is not Adeboye's site. He shd b displayin his msgs on his site everyday. Dis is a forum to discuss VAST ideas. Not to stick to one thing.

The word of God is not vast ldea?..he who gave you that life enabling you to buy MB..., posting on this forum?...l see..
Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by chikeorji123(m): 11:58am On Feb 27, 2013
Revolva: This sin matter tire me...dem say hell fire dey..or heaven dey!!! Story all na myth..your hell or heaven are here on earth while you are alive!!! You die..you go back to the dust!!!
So if you say sin..we should not sin when almost all what we do on earth each day are sinful..and the same God(if he exist - I don't know) still created sin for his children to fall in it and throw them into perpetual torment ..wow don't you people use ur brain!!! - it does not exist!!

Jesus wept..
Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by alex406(m): 12:00pm On Feb 27, 2013
shocked shocked
Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by chikeorji123(m): 12:01pm On Feb 27, 2013
blink182: your name preceeds you. If you are walking the part of eternal condemnation, please do it quietly and try not to make it vogue or sexy.

How many religious topics have made frontpage today and how frequently? Are the demons in you so much that merely seeing the word torments you?

There's nothing wrong with 10 topics making fp daily from politics and romance but it burns your flesh and soul to see a Christian topic.

You and your kind need deliverance before you die a very sudden death that science has a name for and means nothing to the world.

Thou shall live long inthe days the Lord God have prepared for thee..
Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by alex406(m): 12:03pm On Feb 27, 2013
Mad Cow:

Nna,i wonder why it is burning ur heart and spirit when religious issues like this spring up. Are you that demonic? I dont need to guess you have sold your soul to devil already.
If i call MAD COW you answer SIRRRRRR!!!

timpaker:

Na by force to believe in God? Dude, you can't force religion on anyone abeg. angry angry angry

And are you the one to tell us what to listen or read? shocked shocked shocked
Its a pity you don't understand the term 'Religion'.
If i recall correctly, your bible tells you that "Salvation is a sole thing", so keep your belief to youself and don't try to force it on anyone. you dig?
cool cool cool
Who is forcing religion on you? Among all the topics on the front page,this is the only one that is tearing your life apart. Deliverance is what you need.
Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by Gistwitherico(m): 12:20pm On Feb 27, 2013
Only the pure in heart will see God, not the pure in works! Thank 4 dis gospel salvation, reconciliation ministry NL has key-ed into. Continue in this thy might. God help us!
Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:37pm On Feb 27, 2013
Gistwitherico: Only the pure in heart will see God, not the pure in works! Thank 4 dis gospel salvation, reconciliation ministry NL has key-ed into. Continue in this thy might. God help us!
What exactly do you mean by the above.. Salvation is by Faith yes.. but how do you score it going by James 2:17 "So you see, faith by itself isn't enough. Unless it produces good deeds, it is dead and useless." or the more popularly known "Faith without Works is dead"

1 Like

Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by sobastical: 12:40pm On Feb 27, 2013

Must you comment?? By the way NL is not for pagan or atheist alone so if you are not comfortable with this why coming on here
Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by yemmyurban(m): 12:41pm On Feb 27, 2013

[quote author=Mad Cow][b][color=red]WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS NEW FOUND RUBBISH!!?

Since when did Nairaland frontpage turn into Ho

Be swift to listen...but slow to express urself..so as not to manifest foolishness...wisdom is to the wise...
Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by timpaker(m): 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2013
alex406:

Who is forcing religion on you? Among all the topics on the front page,this is the only one that is tearing your life apart. Deliverance is what you need.

and you need to STFU!!! I've seen how the word "Religion" you on (not as if you practice it to the fullest, you think by identifying with it makes you a better person)
Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by chikeorji123(m): 1:19pm On Feb 27, 2013
Revolva:
Where you there when he wept!! Fool that just believe biblical history..designed by the whiteman ...go study the historical jesus you gonna know..that many things you have in KJV are just rubbish

The reason why you post this today is b/c your still alive!..thank God on your behalf..despite the fact u don't know him..l'm glad ur alive!.God l thank you!..
Re: Destination Of Sin By Pastor Adeboye by Originalsly: 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2013
This Adeboye guy is no different from a prostitute that leads men astray.I can see from some comments that he has blind followers.He talks about premature death.Does anyone know the date he is supposed to die? If yes and death comes before then the person dies prematurely. He talks about taking stock and discovering that these people were basically sinners.Who is not a sinner nor didn't die in sin? Who can live without sin? The Bible preaches repentance but here is this deceiver talking about not committing any sin.He talks about God setting people tasks.Really? Where did that come from? Isn't that blasphemy? He talks about God providing to take the poor out of poverty and make them rich. Was the Bible referring to material riches? While on it he will never quote that "it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter heaven". From this guy's actions...don't you think be is one of the so called illuminati?...or antichrist?...or both? My eyes and ears are opened...wide opened.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"APC Running Nigeria As Muslim Organization, Marginalising Christians" - CAN / Have You Ever Asked God, "Why Is My Own Case Different?" / What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.