Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

I Need To Proof D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ God Exists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need To Proof D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ God Exists (608 Views)

5 archeological evidences to proof the Bible is real(with pictures) / Christians: How Does It Feel To Know GOD Exists? / How Can You Prove To An Atheist That God Exists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Proof D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ God Exists by ayolatun(m): 11:58pm On Feb 26, 2013
Is there really a God - Supreme being?
Re: I Need To Proof D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ God Exists by topsy1971: 12:15am On Feb 27, 2013
I am sure it's been long you took your drug. You need to quickly take it before you enter street.
Re: I Need To Proof D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ God Exists by braine(m): 3:21am On Feb 27, 2013
With the way things are in this world, I ask the same question. Sometimes I doubt if there is..
Re: I Need To Proof D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ God Exists by Kay17: 6:03am On Feb 27, 2013
Most people take the Faith pill
Re: I Need To Proof D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ God Exists by Nobody: 6:15am On Feb 27, 2013
This should help...

Re: I Need To Proof D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ God Exists by ayolatun(m): 7:28am On Feb 27, 2013
topsy1971: I am sure it's been long you took your drug. You need to quickly take it before you enter street.

In your mind now, Ɣ☺ΰ made a comment.
Re: I Need To Proof D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ God Exists by ooman(m): 7:31am On Feb 27, 2013
There is no single proof of the existence of any god. The old proof being design, that has been nullified by the presence of evil and mistakes in nature.
Re: I Need To Proof D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ God Exists by ayolatun(m): 7:34am On Feb 27, 2013
musKeeto: This should help...

This chart doesn't prove anything.
Re: I Need To Proof D̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ God Exists by ayolatun(m): 7:39am On Feb 27, 2013
Who has felt God like Ɣ☺ΰ would feel the wind on your face? Or Ɣ☺ΰ have heard His voice the same way Ɣ☺ΰ hear when listening to the radio?

(1) (Reply)

The Resurrection And The Life / Jesus Of The Qur'an Or Jesus Of The Bible? You Decide. / Nigerian Churches Stink With Corruption - Prof Tam David West.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.