Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Special Gift To Pagan9ja! Keep Blasting Those Christians! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Special Gift To Pagan9ja! Keep Blasting Those Christians! (788 Views)

Pagan/traditional Rulers Sold Us To Slavery To The Whites- Inviting Pagan9ja &co / obadiah777,strictlymi,frosbel,alfaselter,pagan9ja,can u prove dis / Special Cartoon For Pagan9ja; The Hypocrisy Of Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Special Gift To Pagan9ja! Keep Blasting Those Christians! by Nobody: 1:45am On Feb 27, 2013
LMAO

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1004649_black-preacher-preaching_jpg03cd3dface56fbc679405db5ca046964[/img]

Bidam: And do u honestly think ayam not spiritual? Give your life to Christ and you will understand wat it means to be spiritual...i have tasted the heavenly gift that you have absolutely no knowledge of.
https://www.nairaland.com/1205539/miracle-fruit-proves-fact-god#14492989

PAGAN 9JA:

yes i honestly think you are not spiritual. you are just reading all those rules and morals and useless anecdotes in that foreign man-written book.

i dont give my life to dead men.

what heavenly gift? are you saying your life is better than mine GO TO HELL! MY LIFE IS AWESOME! angry angry angry angry
https://www.nairaland.com/1205539/miracle-fruit-proves-fact-god#14506606
Re: Special Gift To Pagan9ja! Keep Blasting Those Christians! by ARareGem(f): 2:23am On Feb 27, 2013
Really, what's the purpose of starting this thread, huh? undecided
Re: Special Gift To Pagan9ja! Keep Blasting Those Christians! by Goshen360(m): 2:31am On Feb 27, 2013
^ Don't mind the jobless kid - I pray it doesn't get worst before he understands his youthful values. #Out of here! Smh
Re: Special Gift To Pagan9ja! Keep Blasting Those Christians! by tpia5: 2:38am On Feb 27, 2013
meaningless, imo.
Re: Special Gift To Pagan9ja! Keep Blasting Those Christians! by Omexonomy: 5:59am On Feb 27, 2013
ARareGem: Really, what's the purpose of starting this thread, huh? undecided
just to be relevant in the forum
Re: Special Gift To Pagan9ja! Keep Blasting Those Christians! by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 27, 2013
I call what logicboy does "evangelical atheism".

1 Like

Re: Special Gift To Pagan9ja! Keep Blasting Those Christians! by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 27, 2013
ARareGem: Really, what's the purpose of starting this thread, huh? undecided

Goshen360: ^ Don't mind the jobless kid - I pray it doesn't get worst before he understands his youthful values. #Out of here! Smh

tpia@:
meaningless, imo.

Omexonomy: just to be relevant in the forum

Segeggs: I call what logicboy does "evangelical atheism".

[img]http://1.bp..com/-hHNzo7owoWM/ULv8103qJkI/AAAAAAAAVOE/dkJx1R7_kck/s1600/the-haters-have-arrived.jpg[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Special Gift To Pagan9ja! Keep Blasting Those Christians! by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 27, 2013
To all the haters posting. If you are not Pagan9ja and you dont have a sense of humor, what are you doing here?
Re: Special Gift To Pagan9ja! Keep Blasting Those Christians! by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 27, 2013
Logicboy03: To all the haters posting. If you are not Pagan9ja and you dont have a sense of humor, what are you doing here?
what we are doing is HATEISMgrin
Re: Special Gift To Pagan9ja! Keep Blasting Those Christians! by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 27, 2013
Segeggs: what we are doing is HATEISMgrin

Ah, a self admitting hater
Re: Special Gift To Pagan9ja! Keep Blasting Those Christians! by plaetton: 3:09pm On Feb 27, 2013
Pagan9ja is the true son of the African soil.

I throw my salute to him. wink
Re: Special Gift To Pagan9ja! Keep Blasting Those Christians! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 27, 2013
plaetton: Pagan9ja is the true son of the African soil.

Yes smiley
Re: Special Gift To Pagan9ja! Keep Blasting Those Christians! by tpia5: 3:52pm On Feb 27, 2013
whatever pagan9ja is planning for christians, let it happen on his own head and that of logicboy in Jesus name.

amen.
Re: Special Gift To Pagan9ja! Keep Blasting Those Christians! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 27, 2013
tpia@:
whatever pagan9ja is planning for christians, let it happen on his own head and that of logicboy in Jesus name.

amen.

Re: Special Gift To Pagan9ja! Keep Blasting Those Christians! by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:29pm On Feb 28, 2013
Re: Special Gift To Pagan9ja! Keep Blasting Those Christians! by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:30pm On Feb 28, 2013
hahaahahahhahaha hohohoho ! grin grin grin grin

very funny Logicboy! cheesy

P.S. this dialogue is not copyrighted or patented. feel free to use it and spread the word(s) wink
Re: Special Gift To Pagan9ja! Keep Blasting Those Christians! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 28, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
hahaahahahhahaha hohohoho ! grin grin grin grin

very funny Logicboy! cheesy

P.S. this dialogue is not copyrighted or patented. feel free to use it and spread the word(s) wink

lol....

I couldnt stop laughing when I read your reply to the christian!
Re: Special Gift To Pagan9ja! Keep Blasting Those Christians! by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:41pm On Feb 28, 2013
Logicboy03:

lol....

I couldnt stop laughing when I read your reply to the christian!

wink
Re: Special Gift To Pagan9ja! Keep Blasting Those Christians! by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:42pm On Feb 28, 2013

i acknowledge your salut brother! smiley
Re: Special Gift To Pagan9ja! Keep Blasting Those Christians! by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 01, 2013

Confused? Are you not an atheist?
Re: Special Gift To Pagan9ja! Keep Blasting Those Christians! by plaetton: 2:43am On Mar 01, 2013
Reyginus: Confused? Are you not an atheist?

Confused in what way?
Re: Special Gift To Pagan9ja! Keep Blasting Those Christians! by Nobody: 5:10am On Mar 01, 2013
Logicboy's atheism is due to d fact dat he's not in afrika.juju exists mostly in naija where u cant walk at midnite cos of fear of coming across sacrifices at different road junctions dat can inflict diseases on u.evil forces and their presence in naija proves that there must be an opposite force-GOD
Re: Special Gift To Pagan9ja! Keep Blasting Those Christians! by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 01, 2013
Segeggs: Logicboy's atheism is due to d fact dat he's not in afrika.juju exists mostly in naija where u cant walk at midnite cos of fear of coming across sacrifices at different road junctions dat can inflict diseases on u.evil forces and their presence in naija proves that there must be an opposite force-GOD

Re: Special Gift To Pagan9ja! Keep Blasting Those Christians! by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 01, 2013
Logicboy03:

that is how dey reply when hitted by d truth

(1) (Reply)

Second Coming Of Jesus Christ / Mind Your Source By Adeboye (Open Heavens Apr 11th) / We Are Called To Be Rejected And Persecuted By Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.