Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,444 members, 7,830,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Actions In Nigerian Home Videos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actions In Nigerian Home Videos (1581 Views)

Davido Shares Home Videos Of Daughter Crawling As She Enjoys Her Freedom / 15 Hottest Celebrity Mums In Nigerian Entertainment Industry (photos) / Akon And His Manager Stun In Nigerian Native Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actions In Nigerian Home Videos by dondee2(m): 2:06pm On Mar 18, 2008
What do u think abt the actions in Nigeria home videos?
Imagine, they are robbing a bank in Nigeria film, the bank is made of glass, police were outside shooting the armed robbers inside the bank,those armed robbers were just dying anyhow but nothing do the glass, I come de wonder if naija police don de use laser bullets?
Re: Actions In Nigerian Home Videos by iice(f): 3:21pm On Mar 18, 2008
laughin ma frozen butt off grin grin grin
It's called special effects grin grin grin You wan try? grin grin
Re: Actions In Nigerian Home Videos by donchichi: 3:25pm On Mar 18, 2008
iice:

laughin ma frozen butt off grin grin grin
It's called special effects grin grin grin You wan try? grin grin

there's nothing special the effects. the bullets just stop and open the glass door then go to the respective robber and hit them grin grin grin grin
Re: Actions In Nigerian Home Videos by iice(f): 3:27pm On Mar 18, 2008
donchichi:

there's nothing special the effects. the bullets just stop and open the glass door then go to the respective robber and hit them grin grin grin grin

Abi na osmosis the bullets do. . .na effects na, we no see am but the bullets did the job one way or the other grin grin
Re: Actions In Nigerian Home Videos by awonboiz: 3:35pm On Mar 18, 2008
;d
Re: Actions In Nigerian Home Videos by TOYOSI20(f): 10:28pm On Mar 18, 2008
I give them two thumbs up, tongue
Re: Actions In Nigerian Home Videos by Sylvestre: 12:36pm On Mar 21, 2008
@ don-de

hahahahahaha but i think you got that from a nigerian comedian. I was LMAO when he said the joke.

Naija4lyfe
Re: Actions In Nigerian Home Videos by Suntemi(m): 12:23am On Mar 22, 2008
don_dee:

What do u think about the actions in Nigeria home videos?
Imagine, they are robbing a bank in Nigeria film, the bank is made of glass, police were outside shooting the armed robbers inside the bank,those armed robbers were just dying anyhow but nothing do the glass, I come de wonder if naija police don de use laser bullets?
They and thier wild imagination. Na action now, Se no bi action?
Re: Actions In Nigerian Home Videos by yongbabe(f): 1:08pm On Mar 22, 2008
don_dee:

What do u think about the actions in Nigeria home videos?

loooooooooooool.

(1) (Reply)

653 Reasons Proving 2pac Is Alive: You Need To Read This / True Story Of Sammie Okposo’s Arrest In Scotland / Omotola Jalade Ekeinde: A True Beauty!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.