Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,723 members, 7,827,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Davido Stole “gobe” – Upcoming Artiste, Password Cries Out With Evidence! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido Stole “gobe” – Upcoming Artiste, Password Cries Out With Evidence! (1205 Views)

Mode9 Cries Out On Neglect Of His ‘type Of Rap’ / DOWNLOAD : Davido – Gobe [Audio + Video Download} / Tupac Is Alive- Evidence N Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Stole “gobe” – Upcoming Artiste, Password Cries Out With Evidence! by femi4: 6:22am On Feb 27, 2013
Shocking but true, Upcoming artiste,
Password’s management contacted us as soon as we released Davido’s version of “Gobe” yesterday… First we thought it was just another upcoming act looking for attention but when they submitted all the evidence needed we had to contact Davido’s management but no response from them all day;

Upcoming artiste, Password released the
song July 8th, 2011 and it was posted by
online blogs that existed then. Our team
listened closely to the song and yes, it
wasn’t sampled David Oyeleke,popularly
known as Davido copied the lyrics and
also have beat sampled, same chorus.
Password Management hinted taking the
matter to court, we will keep you guys
posted as events unfold on this matter.

It should be recalled that Skuki also
accused Davido of stealing their beat for
his “Overseas” song.
Download Password - Gobe [2011] Track and Davido-Gobe [2013]
Here

Compare both!!!

Source: www.prisonerofclass.com/password-by-gobe/
Re: Davido Stole “gobe” – Upcoming Artiste, Password Cries Out With Evidence! by jogrin0(m): 7:12am On Feb 27, 2013
even d video sef,na dbanj concept of cashflow him d use......diz davido sef,i tire ooo,though am his Big Fan
Re: Davido Stole “gobe” – Upcoming Artiste, Password Cries Out With Evidence! by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:01am On Feb 27, 2013
The song sef na wack.na so so noise. Davido is running out of talent. Make dem two go siddon one place jare
Re: Davido Stole “gobe” – Upcoming Artiste, Password Cries Out With Evidence! by CeCeBillz(f): 8:09am On Feb 27, 2013
De tin sef tire me!!! Proud mumu, why do I hate this boy wit passiongrin
ULSHERLAN: The song sef na wack.na so so noise. Davido is running out of talent. Make dem two go siddon one place jare

(1) (Reply)

Behind The Scenes Pictures Of Davido's "Owo Ni Koko" Video Shoot / VIDEO : SLICKY Planet(@slicky_planet) - My Area Viral Video / {fresh Music}:feresise– ASAKE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.