Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

NIMC Test- How Did Yours Go? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NIMC Test- How Did Yours Go? (631 Views)

Regularization By Office Of Head Of Civil Service; How Long Did Yours Take? / Share Your NIMC Test Experience / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NIMC Test- How Did Yours Go? by HERO111: 9:43am On Feb 27, 2013
Hi Fellow Nairalanders,
It will be nice we share our experiences what we faced during the above test in the different locations across the country.
To some it was a nightmare getting to their exam spots while others found it fun going around and even taking the exam.

In my case i had to travel all the way out of lagos to akure in ondo state, lodged in a hotel, spent my lil money, got to the venue only to start the test by 5pm instead of 10am as stated in my exam slip.
This organisers were not good planners as some of the logistics problems they complained of during the test day would have been avoided if they were proactive enough.

On the test content, it wasn't that bad as questions were based on current affairs, i.q, simple maths and english. 50 questions for 50 minutes. which is 1 question to 1 minute.

Anyhow i ticked all i knew, and i pray almighty God will grant us favours to come out in flying colours.

Oya, lets hear yours.
One Luv.

(1) (Reply)

Bell-lifestyle Limited / JOBS!! In New Value Added Service (VAS) Company For Mobile Network Operators / Success Message From Heritage Bank- Let's Meet Here!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.