Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,176 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

HowTo: Burning AVI Files To DVD - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / HowTo: Burning AVI Files To DVD (1206 Views)

How To Remove The Win32 Virus That Turns Files To Shortcut On Ur Hdd,flash,mcard / Remove Funny Ust Scandal.avi.exe Permanently / Converting .cdr Files To .jpeg Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HowTo: Burning AVI Files To DVD by burkutu: 10:53am On Feb 27, 2013
Gurus in the house,i need ur help.i have several avi movie files in my pc that i need to burn to a dvd disc. I already burn one movie on a disc but the problem is i can't watch the movie on a normal dvd player connected to the tv.pls i need to know how its done and if i require a particular software for it.thanks
Re: HowTo: Burning AVI Files To DVD by fredo85(m): 6:10am On Mar 01, 2013
You have to first convert them to .vob before you burn them , so you can watch them on a normal dvd player , you can use a software like ''Total Video Converter''
Re: HowTo: Burning AVI Files To DVD by ncpat(m): 7:12am On Mar 01, 2013
Use NERO 8 Software and follow the image below for guide

Re: HowTo: Burning AVI Files To DVD by burkutu: 12:33pm On Mar 01, 2013
Thanks guys @fredo85 and ncpat. Would give it a shot

(1) (Reply)

Battery Needed For Dell Inspirion N411z / HP 15 Flex Needed Urgently. / Help .. My Laptop Battery Won't Charge..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.