Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

What Is Love (Why Do We Love Over & Again) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What Is Love (Why Do We Love Over & Again) (1019 Views)

GWS Tosyne2much. We Love You. / what is love? / HELP! All He Need Is Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Love (Why Do We Love Over & Again) by pascal(m): 1:44am On May 05, 2006
LOVE, what is the meaning of this word

If love is love why do we love, and love again

I need to hear your view.
Re: What Is Love (Why Do We Love Over & Again) by hotangel2(f): 3:58am On May 05, 2006
We love cos we are human.

Love has different kinds of meaning.
Re: What Is Love (Why Do We Love Over & Again) by akani(m): 3:52pm On May 05, 2006
"Love has different kinds of meaning".

Pls can u expanciate further what u mean by this:
Re: What Is Love (Why Do We Love Over & Again) by pascal(m): 9:59pm On May 05, 2006
@akani,

How can you explain this " You fall in love with this lady[b] today[/b] and she is all in all for you"

Tomorrow comes you see another beautiful lady you fall in love again and this is applicable to both gender.

So what is love?
Re: What Is Love (Why Do We Love Over & Again) by eveseh(f): 2:39pm On May 06, 2006
i dont know?
but i have to ask my grandmother this question
Re: What Is Love (Why Do We Love Over & Again) by akani(m): 2:15pm On May 08, 2006
In my own view, Love is deeper than it's sexual section of view. Sleeping around with babes or guys, falling and rising again in the four letter world "love" could better be called LUST.
Love is a strong emotional feeling or an affection one has to another person or a group of people with continous dedicated expression and action of giving, sacrificing, welfaring and when at logger head, "forgiving even at high risk". 
Genuine love is unconditional, giving room for it's durability. Get these tips.
Love without giving is empty
Love without forgiving is unreal
Love without sacrifice dies within days
Love covers multitude of poverty, shame, affliction and regret
Love makes the world go round and
Love is the nitty-gritty of peace
what do u see pascal?
Pascal, as regards to your upper illustration, it's just a means of hiding under the canopy of fornication (sex-addict). you see her and fall in love today, see another tomorrow, I pray that someday, you will not slump in AIDS.
Re: What Is Love (Why Do We Love Over & Again) by puker(m): 9:45pm On Feb 19, 2007
Love is like fall from a ten story building on a hot sunday afternoon and getting to the sixth floor somebody just said hello gooday are you goin down?

(1) (Reply)

Sweet Woman Needed In Abuja. / Sistawoman Can I Meet U / *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.