Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Info Urgently Needed - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Info Urgently Needed (1161 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Info Urgently Needed by famousdude: 3:45pm On Feb 27, 2013
pls,any newly wed in d house,pls i need urgent info on the following;
1. how much does it take to plan an average wedding
2. how much do caterers charge for their workmanship
3. when employing caterers,is it possible to buy the ingredient yourself and just pay 4 their services
4. how much does it cost 4 hall decoration and cake.
Thanks for any vital info given
Re: Info Urgently Needed by chinymi: 8:25pm On Feb 27, 2013
If you want delish small chops, appetizers, desserts, cocktails and mocktails you can call ChopsnMore on 07089061554 ir buzz via whatsapp. You can also follow and DM ChopsnMore on twitter. They provide according to your needs and budget

1 Like

Re: Info Urgently Needed by trendyUshers(f): 8:27pm On Feb 27, 2013
You can contact us for Ushering services,you will be glad you did.Our prices are affordable and our service is the best.08098335337
Re: Info Urgently Needed by cuteruth(f): 8:40pm On Feb 27, 2013
@famous dude, we are into catering business and we prepare delicious meals to soothe your guests. we give you a list of the food items that we need while you supply them, and our job is to prepare and serve the meals.
surepeters@yahoo.com 08037014882
Re: Info Urgently Needed by famousdude: 9:00pm On Feb 27, 2013
thanks alot for d contribution but i will appreciate if u give me d price range for caterer workmanship,not necessary d exact price
Re: Info Urgently Needed by komfortojo(f): 10:41pm On Feb 27, 2013
You have not given a detailed information, kindly state the number of guest pls ,caterers work with figures call 08052252508 for guidance.
Re: Info Urgently Needed by Chiomakrystal: 2:35pm On Feb 28, 2013
Good day to you. Why don't you contact us at Kristafield Events on 08136560211, or whatsapp 08157241496. And we will give you a memorable events using your budget. Waiting to hear frm you. Ypu can also send us email at chiomaobiefuna@gmail.com and we will give you value.
Re: Info Urgently Needed by sassygal(f): 3:13pm On Feb 28, 2013
famousdude: pls,any newly wed in d house,pls i need urgent info on the following;
1. how much does it take to plan an average wedding
2. how much do caterers charge for their workmanship
3. when employing caterers,is it possible to buy the ingredient yourself and just pay 4 their services
4. how much does it cost 4 hall decoration and cake.
Thanks for any vital info given

The term, average wedding, is relative. in that, your idea of an average wedding may differ from mine.
it is very important to note that factors like, the number of guests, venue and the type of wedding determines the budget. although, I enjoin most of my clients to make the budget determine the number of guests, venue and other things.

so I'd advice you to consider the most you can spend on your wedding and make plans according to that amount. in Lagos presently, depending on your taste though, a budget of 1million naira for 250 - 300 people may be considered average.

it is rare to find caterers that allow the client do the purchase. I can link you up to togolese cooks though, they will cook for you with your ingredients.

call or send me a mail, classysassyng@gmail.com and I hook you up with free cost effective ideas for planning your wedding.
Re: Info Urgently Needed by hushbabyy: 6:50pm On Mar 02, 2013
Hi, famous dude. To be honest with you, it will be wise to know how much exactly you want to spend for the entire wedding ceremony then you can properly search for vendors that work within your range. It is possible to buy ingredients then get a caterer to cook for you. Halls vary in capacity. You have 300k upwards. Decoration is same too, depending on the size of the hall. It can be as low as 100k and as high as 1m and above. You can reach me on 08038260883 am into events management and decoration. Thank you and have a blessed week ahead.
Re: Info Urgently Needed by soundproofent: 12:09pm On Mar 05, 2013
Soundproof entertainment event managers crew are the best when it comes to working with your budget for events...most espc weddings...Besides we can advice you on how well and best you can go about it... we provide tasty meals of any sort,Dj, lifebands, mcs, comedians, interior decor,makeup artist,well organised ushers and so on.... Contact us on ; entertainment4soundproof@gmail.com
or call ; 08038468192
Re: Info Urgently Needed by famousdude: 10:05am On Jul 31, 2013
hello,pls i want to know if it is possible to rent materials use for hall decorations.Thanks,reply
Re: Info Urgently Needed by hushbabyy: 2:21pm On Aug 01, 2013
yes it is possible to rent materials for your hall decoration. it depends on what you want you to rent.
Re: Info Urgently Needed by famousdude: 3:18pm On Aug 01, 2013
pls,can i get the contact no of where to rent or the address,dis my no 08098736836
Re: Info Urgently Needed by tayonooni: 7:21pm On Aug 01, 2013
@famousdude, ur location & what you need will determine the price
If its Ibadan, call 07034455556

(1) (Reply)

Headies Award Tonight!!! Let's See Your Predictions / Beautiful And Awesome Cakes For All Occasions / Slow Motion Booth in Lagos, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.