Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Why Do Husbands Die Before Their Wives? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Do Husbands Die Before Their Wives? (5688 Views)

Wale Oke: ‘Breastfeeding Is For Babies, Not Husbands’ / 30 Million Nigerians Unable To Go For Second Round With Their Wives:urgent Help / Why Many Men Cannot Impregnate Their Wives – Ajayi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Husbands Die Before Their Wives? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 27, 2013
I have come to an observation that most at times, husbands die before their wives.I asked why and someone said it is because men don't cry and are not emotional like women, they would rather love to bottle up their emotions in their heart. How true is this?
Re: Why Do Husbands Die Before Their Wives? by healthcons: 4:34pm On Feb 27, 2013
ngoziliz: I have come observe that most at times, husbands die before their wives.I asked why and someone said it is because men don't cry and are not emotional like women, they would rather love to bottle up their emotions in their heart. How true is this?
It's God's plan
Re: Why Do Husbands Die Before Their Wives? by thorpido(m): 4:44pm On Feb 27, 2013
Physically,it might have to do with the pressure a man is subjected to.He has to take care of a family and has to work harder than the average woman.Often he takes up physically demanding jobs.All these take their toll on a man's health.

Physiologically,a woman is actually stronger than a man,though a man is physically stronger.A male spermatozoon lives for a few days while the females outlive the males when released for example.
Re: Why Do Husbands Die Before Their Wives? by onatisi(m): 4:49pm On Feb 27, 2013
angry
because women are witches
Re: Why Do Husbands Die Before Their Wives? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 27, 2013
onatisi: angry
lol
Re: Why Do Husbands Die Before Their Wives? by deols(f): 8:06pm On Feb 27, 2013
onatisi: angry
I knew someone was going to attach the 'W" word to women. smh

the same woman who waited until old age before letting him go abi? NoNSENSE grin
Re: Why Do Husbands Die Before Their Wives? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 27, 2013
I read somewhere that it is to do with hormones.
Re: Why Do Husbands Die Before Their Wives? by onatisi(m): 8:15pm On Feb 27, 2013
deols: I knew someone was going to attach the 'W" word to women. smh

the same woman who waited until old age before letting him go abi? NoNSENSE grin
hahahah go and see number of landladies and and their husbands that built the house lies 6 feet below outside,this issue is a very sensitive issue and the main reason why young men die young and early is that they refuse to listen to the advise of our elders concerning women,never think a woman expects you to live long at the back of her mind while kissing u is that you should work ur ass out make money and get out while she enjoys ur money , take it or leave that is the reality of life and the thinking of an average african woman

1 Like

Re: Why Do Husbands Die Before Their Wives? by deols(f): 9:14pm On Feb 27, 2013
chaircover: I read somewhere that it is to do with hormones.

Being female is attached to so much morbidity. Except for atherosclerosis,and its accompanying diseases(here is where the female hormones are said to have a role), being masculine isn't usually seen as a risk factor for having a disease.
Re: Why Do Husbands Die Before Their Wives? by deols(f): 9:17pm On Feb 27, 2013
onatisi:
hahahah go and see number of landladies and and their husbands that built the house lies 6 feet below outside,this issue is a very sensitive issue and the main reason why young men die young and early is that they refuse to listen to the advise of our elders concerning women,never think a woman expects you to live long at the back of her mind while kissing u is that you should work ur ass out make money and get out while she enjoys ur money , take it or leave that is the reality of life and the thinking of an average african woman

the matter is very simple- Men should stop being stingy. hhehehe

and who knows, many of those landladies own those houses. nigerian women are the most active/hardworking in the world.
prove me wrong if you can
Re: Why Do Husbands Die Before Their Wives? by onatisi(m): 9:25pm On Feb 27, 2013
deols:

the matter is very simple- Men should stop being stingy. hhehehe

and who knows, many of those landladies own those houses. nigerian women are the most active/hardworking in the world.
prove me wrong if you can
yes i can prove it because i dont have statistics but let me tell u a story , a friend of mine was telling me a story that his wife was telling him that doesn't he know that it is a blessing for him to die before her ,he said he rebuked her harshly that , that wont be his portion and that anyone wishing him dead will go first.
when a woman starts giving her husband shoes or dress to their son , that man should watch his back , that woman has already zeroed him out grin angry
Re: Why Do Husbands Die Before Their Wives? by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 28, 2013
onatisi:
you sound like a misogynist lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Husbands Die Before Their Wives? by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 28, 2013
thorpido: Physically,it might have to do with the pressure a man is subjected to.He has to take care of a family and has to work harder than the average woman.Often he takes up physically demanding jobs.All these take their toll on a man's health.

Physiologically,a woman is actually stronger than a man,though a man is physically stronger.A male spermatozoon lives for a few days while the females outlive the males when released for example.
I have always known that women are kindof stronger than men tongue
Re: Why Do Husbands Die Before Their Wives? by thorpido(m): 9:44am On Feb 28, 2013
ngoziliz: I have always known that women are kindof stronger than men tongue
Men rule nevertheless.
Re: Why Do Husbands Die Before Their Wives? by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 28, 2013
thorpido: Men rule nevertheless.
who runs the world?...u know the rest
Re: Why Do Husbands Die Before Their Wives? by thorpido(m): 11:56am On Feb 28, 2013
ngoziliz: who runs the world?...u know the rest
Men rule,women can run.Na my wife dey run our kitchen.
Re: Why Do Husbands Die Before Their Wives? by deols(f): 12:19pm On Feb 28, 2013
onatisi:
yes i can prove it because i dont have statistics but let me tell u a story , a friend of mine was telling me a story that his wife was telling him that doesn't he know that it is a blessing for him to die before her ,he said he rebuked her harshly that , that wont be his portion and that anyone wishing him dead will go first.
when a woman starts giving her husband shoes or dress to their son , that man should watch his back , that woman has already zeroed him out grin angry

that wife made a big mistake. it is wrong 2 say something like that
Re: Why Do Husbands Die Before Their Wives? by deols(f): 12:23pm On Feb 28, 2013
thorpido: Men rule nevertheless.

na lie. women do it quietly.
Re: Why Do Husbands Die Before Their Wives? by thorpido(m): 1:20pm On Feb 28, 2013
deols:

na lie. women do it quietly.

Have u ever played a game with a child and u let the child win?
Re: Why Do Husbands Die Before Their Wives? by deols(f): 2:03pm On Feb 28, 2013
thorpido: Have u ever played a game with a child and u let the child win?

no..how about when the child allows the old man think he won. the old man's eyes are red and d child out of pity just allows him.
Re: Why Do Husbands Die Before Their Wives? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 28, 2013
thorpido: Men rule,women can run.Na my wife dey run our kitchen.
she also runs you... grin
Re: Why Do Husbands Die Before Their Wives? by thorpido(m): 2:10pm On Feb 28, 2013
ngoziliz: she also runs you... grin
I allow her run sometimes.You know women enjoy feeling wanted.
Re: Why Do Husbands Die Before Their Wives? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 28, 2013
thorpido: I allow her run sometimes.You know women enjoy feeling wanted.
same with men wink
Re: Why Do Husbands Die Before Their Wives? by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 01, 2013
common keep this thread going!
Re: Why Do Husbands Die Before Their Wives? by onatisi(m): 7:37pm On Mar 01, 2013
keep wetting going ?you think say we wan die grin
Re: Why Do Husbands Die Before Their Wives? by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 04, 2013
onatisi: keep wetting going ?you think say we wan die grin
who is this? shocked re u alright? undecided grin
Re: Why Do Husbands Die Before Their Wives? by onatisi(m): 12:11pm On Mar 07, 2013
ngoziliz: who is this? shocked re u alright? undecided grin
ok , why dont me and you marry , then we will get the answer to this riddle . ok ?
Re: Why Do Husbands Die Before Their Wives? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 07, 2013
God forbid
Re: Why Do Husbands Die Before Their Wives? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 07, 2013
onatisi:
ok , why dont me and you marry , then we will get the answer to this riddle . ok ?
God forbid
Re: Why Do Husbands Die Before Their Wives? by onatisi(m): 3:16pm On Mar 08, 2013
ngoziliz: God forbid
why God go forbid?for what reason ?i am a nice man , but dont think u can kill me and enjoy my money alone ooooooooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Husbands Die Before Their Wives? by JoannaSedley(f): 5:28am On Mar 09, 2013
Most men are older than their wives.
Most men drink like a fish damaging their vital organs in the process.
Taking more than they can carry cos they are the man.
Marrying a bad wife or more than one wife irrespective of how good they both are.
Re: Why Do Husbands Die Before Their Wives? by Michky: 9:19am On Mar 10, 2013
onatisi:
True talk. Most of them formulate their seperate agenda when entering the marraige. They dont really care about men. All they're after is all you've recounted. May God help us men.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kidney Disease More Prevalent Cause Of Death In Nigeria Than Aids And Malaria / Picture Of My HIV Test Result. / Garlic And Erectile Dysfunction ; Intimacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.