Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Man Teaches Two-legged Pig To Walk - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Man Teaches Two-legged Pig To Walk (18108 Views)

Meet Dreadnoughtus, Perhaps The Biggest Creature To Ever Walk The Planet. / Doctor Regrows Man’s Missing Fingertip Using Pig Bladder / Two-Headed Pig Born In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Teaches Two-legged Pig To Walk by samguy007: 6:03pm On Feb 27, 2013

A pig which was born with just its two front legs has become an unlikely celebrity in Henan Province, China.

The 10-month-old animal, known by villagers as Zhu Jianqiang, which means Strong-Willed Pig, was born with only two front legs, which it now uses to walk on.

According to owner Wang Xihai, Zhu Jianqiang was one of nine piglets born in a litter this January.

He recalls: 'My wife asked me to dump it but I refused as it's a life. I thought I should give it a chance and unexpectedly it survived healthily.'

Several days after Zhu's birth Wang decided to train the two-legged female piglet to walk by lifting it up by its tail. 'I trained her a while each day. After 30 days she could agilely walk upside down.'

Wang said his home has been besieged by visitors since the birth of the pig, which currently weighs 110lbs. A circus even offered a high price for the pig, but he refused to sell.

'She proved to us that no matter what form life is it should continue to live on,' he said. 'I won't sell her no matter how much the offer is.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1316864/The-legged-pig-whos-celebrity-China.html
http://www.wapjoint.com/2013/02/photo-man-teaches-two-legged-pig-to-walk.html

3 Likes

Re: Man Teaches Two-legged Pig To Walk by YorubaOmoge: 6:05pm On Feb 27, 2013
awwww too precious!!

May his God bless him.

[size=20pt]“My wife asked me to dump it but I refused as it’s a life.
I thought I should give it a chance to survive and unexpectedly it survived healthily.
“I trained her a while each day. After 30 days she can agilely walk upside down. She proved to us that no matter what form life is it should continue to live on. I won’t sell it no matter how much the offer is.[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Man Teaches Two-legged Pig To Walk by purpinkx(m): 2:51pm On Feb 28, 2013
Wow ... I would have probably dumped it ...
Moral lesson : everybody deserves a chance

9 Likes

Re: Man Teaches Two-legged Pig To Walk by purpinkx(m): 2:51pm On Feb 28, 2013
Maybe ... The rear end was eaten by some forces during creation ...
Re: Man Teaches Two-legged Pig To Walk by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 28, 2013
Sugoi cheesy
Re: Man Teaches Two-legged Pig To Walk by adexsimply(m): 2:54pm On Feb 28, 2013
samguy007:
'She proved to us that no matter what form life is it should continue to live on,' he said. 'I won't sell her no matter how much the offer is.'

That part touched me...

1 Like

Re: Man Teaches Two-legged Pig To Walk by Socratez20(m): 2:54pm On Feb 28, 2013
wonders third to comment sha
Re: Man Teaches Two-legged Pig To Walk by Parisfran(f): 2:55pm On Feb 28, 2013
The part that he refused to dump it because he considered it still worthy of living touched me. Here is a man keeping a deformed pig yet some people will abandon Albino babies.

4 Likes

Re: Man Teaches Two-legged Pig To Walk by Walexz02(m): 2:59pm On Feb 28, 2013
Omo mehn? This guy no b pomo man....
A good lesson to evry one..
Re: Man Teaches Two-legged Pig To Walk by begwong: 3:01pm On Feb 28, 2013
why not kuku kill and eat it

1 Like

Re: Man Teaches Two-legged Pig To Walk by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 28, 2013
I swear this man nor get work

1 Like

Re: Man Teaches Two-legged Pig To Walk by palugycolina(m): 3:03pm On Feb 28, 2013
that pig meat go sweet for stew..since na 2 legged peg..
U go sell am for $20000?
Re: Man Teaches Two-legged Pig To Walk by ratchy: 3:04pm On Feb 28, 2013
no matter hw worse ur case maybe,be thankful & be happy to live. Allah Akbar

1 Like

Re: Man Teaches Two-legged Pig To Walk by ITbomb(m): 3:04pm On Feb 28, 2013
The sole purpose of raising a pig was for the edible pork, if a pig is made to support its frame on just two legs, that will make the legs to be so tough and non-edible and as such defeats its purpose for existence.
I think that man has committed a sin against nature

2 Likes

Re: Man Teaches Two-legged Pig To Walk by dasparrow: 3:04pm On Feb 28, 2013
God bless the owner of the pig and the 2 legged pig too. There is ability in disability.
Re: Man Teaches Two-legged Pig To Walk by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 28, 2013
Yet the Pig is healthier than most four-legged ones. The Pig itself is determined to live no doubt(instead of accepting defeat and mulling over her woes in life). Most humans should really learn from animals. God bless the Rearer that gave her a chance though!
Re: Man Teaches Two-legged Pig To Walk by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 28, 2013
Chinko pig. . . .lmao

1 Like

Re: Man Teaches Two-legged Pig To Walk by Ray1251(m): 3:08pm On Feb 28, 2013
adexsimply:
That part touched me...
it also touched me
Re: Man Teaches Two-legged Pig To Walk by pekelepekele(m): 3:09pm On Feb 28, 2013
In the end nah chop the man go chop am . Wicked man teaching the pig how to walk to its food so that it can become fat for his own belly

3 Likes

Re: Man Teaches Two-legged Pig To Walk by okadawoman: 3:11pm On Feb 28, 2013
mikeyhernadez: I swear this man nor get work
HE MIGHT JUST BE PRESERVING IT FOR THE NEXT FESTIVAL POT OF SOUP
Re: Man Teaches Two-legged Pig To Walk by Exponental(m): 3:12pm On Feb 28, 2013
I stopped reading when I saw China........why everything Asia?

1 Like

Re: Man Teaches Two-legged Pig To Walk by wisestman(m): 3:15pm On Feb 28, 2013
Exponental: I stopped reading when I saw China........why everything Asia?
abi.......every weird thing in the world is always from Asia.........

1 Like

Re: Man Teaches Two-legged Pig To Walk by olekubaby: 3:25pm On Feb 28, 2013
If placed on a diet, the Pig can walk till old age. As pig are known to grow fat, it will definitely become crippled if it grows fatter than it is right now. well done mon, grin . God bless your good heart.
Re: Man Teaches Two-legged Pig To Walk by Infoseye(m): 3:27pm On Feb 28, 2013
How would the pig not be forced to survive angry angry angry , see the koboko in the mans hand and food in another hand. Kai! this is WICKEDNESS ANIMAL BRUTALITY embarassed embarassed Its better he eats it than suffer the poor pig to be doing gymnastic abeg.

Re: Man Teaches Two-legged Pig To Walk by Akwenukemarho(m): 3:27pm On Feb 28, 2013
pekelepekele: In the end nah chop the man go chop am . Wicked man teaching the pig how to walk to its food so that it can become fat for his own belly
my brother, God go bless u, na only u see truth talk, d man dey train am to chop, make he no dey deceive us,

2 Likes

Re: Man Teaches Two-legged Pig To Walk by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 28, 2013
Re: Man Teaches Two-legged Pig To Walk by chukxie(m): 3:31pm On Feb 28, 2013
Birth deformities occur in both humans and animals. The pig didn't choose to be born without hind legs but it chose not to allow its deformity to hinder it from having a meaningful life. The owner has a heart and should be commended for. Jia you xiao zhu zhu! Ni hen li hai !

1 Like

Re: Man Teaches Two-legged Pig To Walk by Infoseye(m): 3:34pm On Feb 28, 2013
chukxie: Birth deformities occur in both humans and animals. The pig didn't choose to be born without hind legs but it chose not to allow its deformity to hinder it from having a meaningful life. The owner has a heart and should be commended for. Jia you xiao zhu zhu! Ni hen li hai !

In the end like it or not it will end up as pig soup in the owners pot simple grin
Re: Man Teaches Two-legged Pig To Walk by Infoseye(m): 3:35pm On Feb 28, 2013
Akwenuke marho: my brother, God go bless u, na only u see truth talk, d man dey train am to chop, make he no dey deceive us,

Yes oh! cheesy
Re: Man Teaches Two-legged Pig To Walk by adexsimply(m): 3:42pm On Feb 28, 2013
soe:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJHQSAGF89k check this out
Y nw? i just wasted more than 2 minutes..God c u o sad sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTN Free Browsing On Android/pc [working!] / China To Build Power Station In The Moon / Glo: How Can Deactivated SIM Be Reactivated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.