Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Nigerians Come In - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigerians Come In (641 Views)

nigerians hello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Come In by Elyas: 5:57am On Feb 28, 2013
Re: Nigerians Come In by Nobody: 6:40am On Feb 28, 2013
That's Fuccked up...Damn lol

#1~Senegal
#2~Gambia
#3~Nigeria...Southern Nigeria...
#4~Ghana
#5~Civ
#6~Egypt
#7~Ethio
#8~Somali

...But BlaTino's of The New World Over the Whole Continent ...~
cool [size=2pt]Except Senegal[/size]
Re: Nigerians Come In by AKobo4urthought: 8:13am On Feb 28, 2013
LMAO!!!!!! I found that blog post to be hilarious. I really wish people would stop posting things about somalia/somalis here on NL. Because quite frankly all they want is attention (when i think about it though, its quite understandable to want to get attention from people who you think are more superior than you. Especially if you come from a country like somalia.) and quite frankly we Nigerians don't care. This is not the first time people would wan to seek attention from Nigerians and it definately wouldn't be the last. That's they way things are when you are so awesome. Haters will always hate, and bad belle people will continue to be jealous undecided

(1) (Reply)

Romanticizing history & culture OR Cleaning out old notions of history & culture / The gods Has Gone Bananas / Naijapedia - Learn About The Languages, Cultures & Traditions Of Nigeria Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.