Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Tooth Decay In Adults. Discuss Your Pains And How You Overcame - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tooth Decay In Adults. Discuss Your Pains And How You Overcame (581 Views)

Nigeria Sets Tooth-Brushing World Record / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!! / How To Stop Bed Wetting In Adults! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tooth Decay In Adults. Discuss Your Pains And How You Overcame by Idriswhite(m): 10:13am On Feb 28, 2013
Almost everyone has it. Sharp sensitivity in the teeth when you drink hot or cold water. It almost kills me. I gives me headache. Pls discuss your teeth problem and how you overcame it
Re: Tooth Decay In Adults. Discuss Your Pains And How You Overcame by mysticgal(f): 10:48am On Feb 28, 2013
I had hole in two molar teeth,so just removed it yesterday.and am still feeling pains despite the drugs prescribed for me.
Re: Tooth Decay In Adults. Discuss Your Pains And How You Overcame by ovalrose(f): 11:28am On Feb 28, 2013
Some people may call me ignorant,but hear me out first. I heard that if you pull out an aching tooth,the rest of teeth surrounding the pulled area soon begin to hurt. I dont know if that's true,but when my mom had a canine pulled out once,she nearly died when,after some time,almost all her upper teeth began to be inflamed. Myself has 3 left molars with holes in them. Sometimes they get all inflamed and hurt like hell,but i bear it because i think that having anyone removed might eventually have me looking like Ma Baker at 93 cheesy! I just have to avoid anything too cold,hot or strong. And im still surviving. cool
Re: Tooth Decay In Adults. Discuss Your Pains And How You Overcame by jeezybuck: 12:47pm On Feb 28, 2013
ovalrose: Some people may call me ignorant,but hear me out first. I heard that if you pull out an aching tooth,the rest of teeth surrounding the pulled area soon begin to hurt. I dont know if that's true,but when my mom had a canine pulled out once,she nearly died when,after some time,almost all her upper teeth began to be inflamed. Myself has 3 left molars with holes in them. Sometimes they get all inflamed and hurt like hell,but i bear it because i think that having anyone removed might eventually have me looking like Ma Baker at 93 cheesy! I just have to avoid anything too cold,hot or strong. And im still surviving. cool

You should have filled the teeth up immediately you noticed the hole in them, You will end up removing the teeth when you cant bear the pain again. A decay tooth is not worth keeping

(1) (Reply)

How To Survive A Heart Attack When You Are Alone! / Guilde To Infertility Investigations / My Cataract Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.