Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Attn Seun: Fashion Moderator Abusive Priviledges - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Attn Seun: Fashion Moderator Abusive Priviledges (1017 Views)

Reported Posts Need To Be Removed Completely Plz, Attn Seun Osewa / Attn Seun Osewa: Typing Jesus In Capital Letters Turns To Small Letters / Attn: The 'how To' Thread - Most Especially 4 Newbies In Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attn Seun: Fashion Moderator Abusive Priviledges by IMAGEMasters: 11:23am On Feb 28, 2013
Hello,

I would like to bring to your attention the activities of one of your moderators on Nairaland which goes by the username Kandiikane.
I posted some comments on a thread in the fashion section of the forum on the topic : REASONS WHY OUR WOMEN,LADIES OR GIRLS DRESS INDESCENTLY.
I just discovered that my replies to the topic has been deleted for reasons one can only imagine.
Having gone through most of the comments posted by this moderator, they have been more of abusive words and threats to nairaland users,which is unwarranted.
I want to believe that this is not the way you intend nairaland to be moderated by your staff/coleagues.
I will appreciate it if my post on the above Topic is returned back to the thread as soon as possible and also call your moderator Kandiikane to order.
Thank you ,as you continue to make nairaland and Nigeria a better place for all.

IMAGEMasters.

Pls find below,my post that was deleted.

@kandiikane
No one has abused or insulted you on here, why so much aggression,curses and threats on other users?
Judging from your posts,you seem to have a knack for things like these and I have to say as a moderator this is so unacceptable.
What you have to understand is that its just a forum ,no need to get all worked up and personal.I think you should take to your own advise,Thus, ""for you to channel your anger to better society"" .

2 Likes

Re: Attn Seun: Fashion Moderator Abusive Priviledges by TableLeg(m): 11:28am On Feb 28, 2013
Some of the moderators on this forum believe they are demi-gods....
Seun you need to check and curb the excesses of some of your moderators on this forum, i stand by my comments, so many of them are idio...tic and hypocritical
Bias, empty threats, selective target and abuses are now rife amongst some moderators ...
i will call them out if need be ...
Warn them, i wont be driven away from this forum by any one of them, i will leave whenever i choose to!
The war is on!!!!

1 Like

Re: Attn Seun: Fashion Moderator Abusive Priviledges by IMAGEMasters: 12:21pm On Feb 28, 2013
My point exactly.
Re: Attn Seun: Fashion Moderator Abusive Priviledges by Mynd44: 1:20pm On Feb 28, 2013
I don't see the need for insults here
Re: Attn Seun: Fashion Moderator Abusive Priviledges by kandiikane(m): 1:28pm On Feb 28, 2013
imagemaster, I would like to be the bigger person and apologise for the psychological harm you've experienced. I may be a Mod but I'm a human first and as you have experienced it's hard not to retaliate when you ask or make a simple statement and you get a sarcastic comment for it.

I did not insult the op(at the time, I found him useless because he shows anger towards indecent dressing when we have far worse things in this world to be angry about), neither did I insult you,(I believe you're exaggerating it a tad bit) therefore, your comment wasn't neccessary. Anyway, I will do my best as the Mod of the fashion section to behave or answer in a more acceptable manner that befits the commentators. I deleted nneka's comments because they had nothing to do with the thread but from a previous disagreement we had. It shouldn't have been on that thread.

I hardly ever ban or delete comments apart from spammers. I try my best not to be seen as a Mod who acts like a god because of the little power given to moderate. I try my best to be like everyone else. I am not a 'power hungry' Mod and won't want to do anything that will upset the members because of my position. I have never had a complaint before about my moderating duties but because of this, I will stop any form of interaction with members that will result in disagreements.

I hope you understand where I'm coming from and again, I sincerely apologise. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Attn Seun: Fashion Moderator Abusive Priviledges by Obinoscopy(m): 1:40pm On Feb 28, 2013
Case closed cool
Re: Attn Seun: Fashion Moderator Abusive Priviledges by Mynd44: 1:46pm On Feb 28, 2013
Okay ooo
Re: Attn Seun: Fashion Moderator Abusive Priviledges by IMAGEMasters: 3:42pm On Feb 28, 2013
Hello,

I would like to bring to your attention the activities of one of your moderators on Nairaland which goes by the username Kandiikane.
I posted some comments on a thread in the fashion section of the forum on the topic : REASONS WHY OUR WOMEN,LADIES OR GIRLS DRESS INDESCENTLY.
I just discovered that my replies to the topic has been deleted for reasons one can only imagine.
Having gone through most of the comments posted by this moderator, they have been more of abusive words and threats to nairaland users,which is unwarranted.
I want to believe that this is not the way you intend nairaland to be moderated by your staff/coleagues.
I will appreciate it if my post on the above Topic is returned back to the thread as soon as possible and also call your moderator Kandiikane to order.
Thank you ,as you continue to make nairaland and Nigeria a better place for all.

IMAGEMasters.

@kandiikane
No one has abused or insulted you on here, why so much aggression,curses and threats on other users?
Judging from your posts,you seem to have a knack for things like these and I have to say as a moderator this is so unacceptable.
What you have to understand is that its just a forum ,no need to get all worked up and personal.I think you should take to your own advise,Thus, ""for you to channel your anger to better society"" .
Re: Attn Seun: Fashion Moderator Abusive Priviledges by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 28, 2013
Imagemasters,I understand your frustration. Kandi just because you have power on a certain button does not give you the almighty power to do whatever you want.
Just because you attacked me and I defended myself accordingly in culture section does not mean that I don't have the right to post in fashion section where you "moderate".Hide my posts as much as you want but the truth will always come out. You go about abusing people and when they respond you cry that you are being abused?I really hope that Seun will hear you OP. When she gets called out ,suddenly there is a fake apology epistle smh! !

3 Likes

Re: Attn Seun: Fashion Moderator Abusive Priviledges by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 28, 2013
cool
Re: Attn Seun: Fashion Moderator Abusive Priviledges by IMAGEMasters: 4:00pm On Feb 28, 2013
@NnekaGirl
"Frustration"?
Not at all. Like my personal message on my username says... I am only trying to help someone create an image befitting a 1. "Human" 2. "Moderator".

This is what I do part time, I mentor people on how to portray themselves in a manner appealing to themselves and others.
I don't think I can remember the last time I called someone stupid,crazy(crase),idiot,useless being,mad.
I've always believed that there is power in your tongue.what you call or wish someone is a reflection of how you feel about your self (hence the Image).

2 Likes

Re: Attn Seun: Fashion Moderator Abusive Priviledges by IMAGEMasters: 4:04pm On Feb 28, 2013
Even the first word I wrote has been changed to "silly" just goes to explain words you wouldn't like to call others,let alone your self.

@Kandiikane
As much as I would like to accept your apologies(which I think belongs to the people you were abusing forgetting they are also "Human") I still have to bring you down from that ladder of pride you are climbing on in delivering your so called apology.

"Psycological harm you've experienced". Puuooh,
I wasn't insulted neither was I abused,all I ask is PLEASE RETURN MY POST BACK ON HERE
And I think I speak for everyone else whom you may have treated in this same distasteful manner (deleting any comments you like with out regard for the regulations i believe that has been set before you as a moderator)that You are not only abusing the rights given to you here, but also the rights of other Nairaland users.
I kindly appeal to you to be the "bigger person" you are and tender your apologies to the parties you have offended here, and return my Post to this thread.

And if you decide not to return them... Just remember this- treat others as you wish them to treat you because like they say what goes around comes around.

By the way as regards "" doing your best as the moderator ""

A moderator is impartial, non-bias,acts as a mediator in settling conflicting issues/debates and renders a POSITIVE responce to questions,comments and above all brings order to an altercation, online or as the case may be.

(Hmm... Breathes sigh of relief) Do have your self a less worked up day.

1 Like

Re: Attn Seun: Fashion Moderator Abusive Priviledges by uzoo: 4:18pm On Feb 28, 2013
IMAGEMasters: Hello,

IMAGEMasters.

@kandiikane

IMAGEMasters: Even the first word I wrote has been changed to "silly" just goes to explain words you wouldn't like to call others,let alone your self.

@Kandiikane
As much as I would like to accept your apologies(which I think belongs to the people you were abusing forgetting they are also "Human"wink I still have to bring you down from that ladder of pride you are climbing on in delivering your so called apology.

"Psycological harm you've experienced". Puuooh,
I wasn't insulted neither was I abused,all I ask is PLEASE RETURN MY POST BACK ON HERE
And I think I speak for everyone else whom you may have treated in this same distasteful manner (deleting any comments you like with out regard for the regulations i believe that has been set before you as a moderator)that You are not only abusing the rights given to you here, but also the rights of other Nairaland users.
I kindly appeal to you to be the "bigger person" you are and tender your apologies to the parties you have offended here, and return my Post to this thread.

And if you decide not to return them... Just remember this- treat others as you wish them to treat you because like they say what goes around comes around.

By the way as regards "" doing your best as the moderator ""

A moderator is impartial, non-bias,acts as a mediator in settling conflicting issues/debates and renders a POSITIVE responce to questions,comments and above all brings order to an altercation, online or as the case may be.

(Hmm... Breathes sigh of relief) Do have your self a less worked up day.

May God Bless You, Your family and Your entire Generation!
Re: Attn Seun: Fashion Moderator Abusive Priviledges by Mynd44: 4:23pm On Feb 28, 2013
Interesting
Re: Attn Seun: Fashion Moderator Abusive Priviledges by Freiburger(m): 6:31pm On Feb 28, 2013
Here we go again..
Same old sh*t dog, just a different day
Here we go again..
Re: Attn Seun: Fashion Moderator Abusive Priviledges by kandiikane(m): 7:03pm On Feb 28, 2013
NnekaGirl: Imagemasters,I understand your frustration. Kandi just because you have power on a certain button does not give you the almighty power to do whatever you want.
Just because you attacked me and I defended myself accordingly in culture section does not mean that I don't have the right to post in fashion section where you "moderate".Hide my posts as much as you want but the truth will always come out. You go about abusing people and when they respond you cry that you are being abused?I really hope that Seun will hear you OP. When she gets called out ,suddenly there is a fake apology epistle smh! !

Lol, fake apology? Okay ooo. The truth will come out? I asked you to sit and wait( not to join a fight that was going on) and you're telling me I attacked you sha? How does that make sense to you or is your brain that small that you cannot comprehend simple instruction(please, I'm not attacking you, just questioning smiley)

Anyways, only God knows the blood, sweat and tears that went into that apology. Imagemaster, I am not here to break my back for any human being. If you don't want to accept my apology(for deleting comments which were offtopic) then there's nothing I can do about that because I've told you the actions I'm willing to take. Maybe, you need to go out in the real world and buy yourself some icecream to cool that body down.
Re: Attn Seun: Fashion Moderator Abusive Priviledges by Nobody: 1:03am On Mar 01, 2013
Kandi!kandi! You asked me to wait? Buahahahahah cheesy ,because what?do I need permission from you to post in a section you do not even moderate? I know you were looking for trouble and I unleashed ,what wrong with that. You don't tell me to not post in certain thread, who are you? cheesy cheesy and now you are being a cry baby going on every other thread crying on how I insulted your lips.Deleting my posts in fashion section just because we disagreed in culture . kiss ,this just shows how fragile you are lol.
The comments you deleted were not off topic ,stop insulting your very own intelligence dear kandi. Try giving giving a baboon a pc to operate and then come give me your observation. LOL!
Re: Attn Seun: Fashion Moderator Abusive Priviledges by kandiikane(m): 1:10am On Mar 01, 2013
cheesy

Na wa oo. So, I now have a stalker? I'm not surprised. People like us dey get haters and stalkers left right center.
Re: Attn Seun: Fashion Moderator Abusive Priviledges by Nobody: 1:21am On Mar 01, 2013
Stalker? cheesy cheesy for replying on a post I posted on earlier? cheesy cheesy how is that stalking? Have you been missing that much classes ?
Re: Attn Seun: Fashion Moderator Abusive Priviledges by Mynd44: 2:27am On Mar 01, 2013
Another one?

Smh...
Re: Attn Seun: Fashion Moderator Abusive Priviledges by KaylaKaria: 2:56am On Mar 01, 2013
fight!fight! cheesy
Re: Attn Seun: Fashion Moderator Abusive Priviledges by TableLeg(m): 5:42pm On Mar 01, 2013
Kayla-Karia:
fight!fight! cheesy
Ode!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Customs Officer In Trouble For Demanding Sex From Reverend Sister... / TRAGIC PICTURES: Hundreds Of Homes Destroyed By Tornado In Oklahoma City / Winner Of Miss Nigeria. Pics Included

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.