Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,143 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

After weding U found out d photographer was only flashing and nt snapping. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / After weding U found out d photographer was only flashing and nt snapping. (636 Views)

Weding Picture Of A Nairalander / Weding Picture Of My Best Friend In The World......... / Tradittional and white weding of a Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After weding U found out d photographer was only flashing and nt snapping. by Olagbenga95(m): 11:27am On Feb 28, 2013
Nairalanders What Will you do when you realised after Marriage that the photographer snapping you on your weedind day is not Snapping but Flashing.

Your views.
Re: After weding U found out d photographer was only flashing and nt snapping. by Kingslaw(m): 11:44am On Feb 28, 2013
And you want it to frontpage?backpage please.
Pls change the headline.
Re: After weding U found out d photographer was only flashing and nt snapping. by bigtt76(f): 1:07pm On Feb 28, 2013
...You accost the photographer and make sure he gets a 'bride' of his own that looks very much like yours and of course make himself up to look like you, get a venue like yours ....infact replicate everything like yours and get you your wedding photographs just as you wanted. No repeat performance by you here!
Re: After weding U found out d photographer was only flashing and nt snapping. by dominique(f): 6:20pm On Mar 01, 2013
How can one photographer cover an entire wedding haba! Both bride and groom parties should have separate photographers takings pictures from different angles. Anyhoo, Anything could have happened. If it was the oldfashioned camera that uses film, could be that the film got corrupted somehow. If it was a digital camera, maybe the memory card also got corrupted or mistakenly formatted. Best thing is to have a backup.
Re: After weding U found out d photographer was only flashing and nt snapping. by Rocktation(f): 6:40pm On Mar 01, 2013
Very funny. A new wifey can even break down, months after the ceremony, when she suddenly realizes that she should have taken more shots. Then imagine having none.

I cringed at what someone said on one of our events threads, not too long ago;

lola.luv:
I'm not hitched but I learnt from a wedding I attended that a bride should get professional vendors by herself and not leave other people in charge of important things like the photography.
Someone said his contribution to the couple was a photographer. The photographer ended up managing 'film' throughout the wedding.
'E jor, take the brides snapshot', her dressers would beg as they dressed her.

'Ko si film o. Mi o le waste film', the photographer would mutter petulantly.

Imagine such nonsense happening in this world of digital photography we live in!
Today, she has still not gotten her wedding pics. It's almost 2 years after...
Re: After weding U found out d photographer was only flashing and nt snapping. by slimyem: 6:52pm On Mar 01, 2013
In this digital age?
Not possible!!!
Re: After weding U found out d photographer was only flashing and nt snapping. by dominique(f): 2:39pm On Mar 02, 2013
^^^ and if the memory card gets corrupt or mistakenly formatted before the pictures are printed nko? Better to have more than one photog to be on the safe side.

Rocktation: Very funny. A new wifey can even break down, months after the ceremony, when she suddenly realizes that she should have taken more shots. Then imagine having none.

I cringed at what someone said on one of our events threads, not too long ago;

Don't know but that comment always me rofl and smh at the same time cheesy.

(1) (Reply)

Taruwa Festival / Photo: Governor Fashola’s Celebrates 50th Birthday Party In A New Style ~ See Hi / hakuna matata

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.