Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Uche Jombo's Husband Arrives Nigeria For Her Movie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo's Husband Arrives Nigeria For Her Movie (1493 Views)

Uche Jombo's Husband Carrying His Son (lovely Photo) / Genevieve Nnaji With Mr Ibu At The Premiere Of Her Movie In Enugu (photo) / Mercy Aigbe And Her Daughter At The Premiere Of "The Victims", Her Movie (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Jombo's Husband Arrives Nigeria For Her Movie by ogusbaba1(m): 4:48pm On Feb 28, 2013
[img]http://4.bp..com/-Htvlnhko8uQ/US969rBbBGI/AAAAAAAAAaU/jJ-ApEehG6Q/s1600/uche+jombo+and+hubby.jpg[/img]

Uche Jombo's Husband Arrives Nigeria For Her Movie

Kenny Rodrigue flew into the country this morning to attend his wife's movie premiere which will take place tomorrow at Ozone Cinema, Yaba. My life, My damage features Tonto Dikeh and will be in cinemas across Nigeria from tomorrow.

http://www.ogusbaba.com/2013/02/uche-jombos-husband-arrives-nigeria-for.html
Re: Uche Jombo's Husband Arrives Nigeria For Her Movie by Chinwem(f): 7:18pm On Feb 28, 2013
Awwww...........so cute! Finally get to see both of them together
Re: Uche Jombo's Husband Arrives Nigeria For Her Movie by Melinde: 11:27pm On Feb 28, 2013
she decided to wear her ring this time because her husband was coming...nawa ooh
Re: Uche Jombo's Husband Arrives Nigeria For Her Movie by ideee03(f): 11:38pm On Feb 28, 2013
Melinde: she decided to wear her ring this time because her husband was coming...nawa ooh
Hehehe...your eye sharp.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Man In My Life, Lesbians Should Stop Texting And Pinging Me- Iyabo Ojo / Actress Ini Edo Announced As Judge Of Miss Africa UK Pageant / Psquare Sign Cynthia Morgan To Their Record Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.