Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Wukari In Taraba State Are In Another 24hrs Curfew - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wukari In Taraba State Are In Another 24hrs Curfew (649 Views)

How Police Shooting Led To Traffic Gridlock Along Jalingo-wukari Express Road. / RITUAL KILLING: 85-yr-old Woman Murdered, Eyes Gouged In Taraba / Gunmen Invade RCCG Corpers' Lodge In Taraba State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wukari In Taraba State Are In Another 24hrs Curfew by JoelFelix(m): 5:37pm On Feb 28, 2013
yesterday, as the force people released the curfew from 6am to 10am. So we went out to buy food and also to see the destruction that people did, so some of the muslim people saw what they did to them was very bad and they said that they will revenge what our people did to them. In the sense of that, then, the news got to the force people and they return the curfew to 24hours again.

As i'm telling you people now the town is so borin no where to go we are indoor.
Please i need you people prayer upon what happened in wukari and for the nation as a whole.

(1) (Reply)

Man Charged For Rap-ing Girlfriend’s Three Year Old Daughter With Screwdriver / I Kidnapped My Aunt To Punish Her – Lebanese / Woman Uses Toy Gun In Alleged Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.