Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,500 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

I Need Advice - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Advice (491 Views)

I Think I Need Advice At This Point. / I Need advice. Please Hear This Story... FOR BELIEVERS AND NON BELIEVERS / I Need Advice From Pastor Chris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice by chioms4me: 7:43pm On Feb 28, 2013
am a believer, a graduate and i work. am a beautiful lady and in my early 30ş and realy long to settle down. am bothered cos i hardly see or get anyone to ask me out 4 friendship talkless marriage. dont know wat d problem is cos am well mannered and approachable.
Re: I Need Advice by Profs: 9:06pm On Feb 28, 2013
chioms4me: am a believer, a graduate and i work. am a beautiful lady and in my early 30ş and realy long to settle down. am bothered cos i hardly see or get anyone to ask me out 4 friendship talkless marriage. dont know wat d problem is cos am well mannered and approachable.
Can we talk 08189848346?
Re: I Need Advice by enilove(m): 8:01am On Mar 01, 2013
chioms4me: am a believer, a graduate and i work. am a beautiful lady and in my early 30ş and realy long to settle down. am bothered cos i hardly see or get anyone to ask me out 4 friendship talkless marriage. dont know wat d problem is cos am well mannered and approachable.

The solution in summary is fasting and prayers.Do not believe those that will tell u that deliverance is not necessary,if u do it and receive testimonies,u have bargain rightly.
Do not be decieved.Since it is not an harbalist home,it is not about going to d stream to bath,it not where u visit and u get a soap and oil,it is not a pastor that will pray for you.This is a place where u will be able to defend and say with assurance that God is real.

Go to MFM and pray. But no trousers,weave on,lipsticks are allowed. You must be ready to be born again.It a church of God for prayers and complete holiness.

Try it and u will get testimonies.
Re: I Need Advice by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 01, 2013

Good morning Chioms,

I do understand what you are going through in some sense. Its really not easy being a single lady in her 30's but I don't think there is anything wrong with it.

I get the impression that you are a bit sad and frustrated by this. I will advice that you make yourself happy irrespective of this matter.

Some ladies really do not know how to be attractive to the opposite sex. Some times it is not enough to be beautiful and approachable...sometimes its just a matter of availability. The way some ladies present themslves, a guy can't but conclude that the lady is taken.

You do need to be very careful though and not allow your desire take you to the arms of one who is less worthy.

I wish you the very best!

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice by OmoAlata(f): 8:55am On Mar 01, 2013
chioms4me: am a beautiful lady

This may be the problem. Do you go around telling people that you are beautiful
Re: I Need Advice by justaqad(m): 12:59pm On Mar 01, 2013
YOUR ATTITUDE MAY BE A CONTRIBUTING FACTOR
Re: I Need Advice by BabyGirl5: 1:05pm On Mar 01, 2013
Take it to God in prayer, there is a time for everyone, it's not about having boyfriends, if you're ready to marry and settle down, then you are looking for a husband, you don't need to date many guys before you settle, pray that the right man for you will find you.

(1) (Reply)

How Can The Truth Set You Free? / Confirm Your Calling And Election In Christ / In Lagos, It's Difficult To Differentiate Good Friday From Bad Ones.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.