Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Idemili Finally Drops... Official Trailer - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Idemili Finally Drops... Official Trailer (5862 Views)

Must Watch!!! Official Trailer Of Kunle Afolayan's New Film "The CEO" / Is "IDEMILI" The Best Nollywood Movie / IYORE - Official Trailer (what Do You Think?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Idemili Finally Drops... Official Trailer by DaVinChiSam(m): 11:42am On Mar 01, 2013
From the Pre-Production, Production and Post-Production, which took almost a year now, Finally The long awaited Block buster is about to hit your screens, the official Trailer just dropped.

Written and Directed by Ernest Obi, The movie featured an array of NollyWood stars, From veterans to reigning and up comers, Pete Edochie, Ernest Obi, Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro, Yul Edochie, Eve Esin, Sanni Danja, Baba Danguro amongst Others...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPPMf45QOOY
Re: Idemili Finally Drops... Official Trailer by VillageBoi(m): 12:17pm On Mar 01, 2013
Please don't tell me the WHOLE film is in this old film-dust-scratch-sepia look as well as that humongous vignette? Wetin, maka why? Una carry the amazing colours of the village and scenery throway for this?
Re: Idemili Finally Drops... Official Trailer by DaVinChiSam(m): 5:57am On Mar 02, 2013
This is just the first Trailer... The real colours coming out soon Abeg...
Re: Idemili Finally Drops... Official Trailer by DaVinChiSam(m): 1:34pm On Mar 06, 2013
Been very busy but would soon upload the colored one...
So far what do you think?
Re: Idemili Finally Drops... Official Trailer by ijebabe: 3:23pm On Mar 06, 2013
VillageBoi: Please don't tell me the WHOLE film is in this old film-dust-scratch-sepia look as well as that humongous vignette? Wetin, maka why? Una carry the amazing colours of the village and scenery throway for this?
You make me laugh!
I hope this movie doesn't come in several parts. If its one part then I wonder what the length of this film is.
Ernest Obi as a director is just alright but he chooses films and roles that have strong messages so this might be good.
Graphics are always funny to watch. I love Pete Edochie and would watch it for him grin

1 Like

Re: Idemili Finally Drops... Official Trailer by Briareos(m): 7:41pm On Mar 06, 2013
All these winch and winzard movies eh? Errrrrrrrrrr undecided

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Official Series Update/DOWNLOAD LINKS / Whatsapp Group For Movie Lovers (flash, Arrow, Agent Of SHIELD, Supergirl, Etc) / Maltina Dance All - Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.