Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,500 members, 7,826,879 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

The Application That Makes You Retreiveyour Lost Phone In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Application That Makes You Retreiveyour Lost Phone In Nigeria (754 Views)

Locate Lost Phone Using Google Search / Android Application That Will Change Your Voice / How To Use Instagram With Out The Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Application That Makes You Retreiveyour Lost Phone In Nigeria by ibiso1986: 3:47pm On Mar 01, 2013
This trend is for smart phone users only
(symbian, android, blackberry and iphones)
Re: The Application That Makes You Retreiveyour Lost Phone In Nigeria by ibiso1986: 8:12pm On Mar 01, 2013
If u use blackberry, symbian(nokia), iphone
(search for anti-theft in apple word)
or android phones, try and download NETQIN
antivirus.. It has an ANTILOST feature that can
make u retrieve ur lost or stolen phone.. It will
send u the location of the thief and the
number the thief is using(through a reporting
number you'll have to set).. U can even use a
female to get him through the number, or u
can go to the location of the thief and trigger
the anti theft alarm(through another smart
phone or computer) even if the phone is off.. I
retrieved my
mum's phone last month.. Though I used a
babalawo(saying babalawo gave me this
number that ur family will die one by one if you
don't return the phone in 3 days time). format
tru the thief's number.

1 Like

Re: The Application That Makes You Retreiveyour Lost Phone In Nigeria by luluosas(m): 1:50pm On Mar 03, 2013
I didn't see the one you talk about in English so, I downloaded this one.

Re: The Application That Makes You Retreiveyour Lost Phone In Nigeria by ibiso1986: 12:05am On Mar 04, 2013
This one is equally cool.. Same functions
Re: The Application That Makes You Retreiveyour Lost Phone In Nigeria by ibietela2(m): 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2013
i use avast. it has this feature and more

(1) (Reply)

Please How Can I Upgrade Maemo 5 OS To Android OS? / Samsung GALAXY S 3 Lockscreen Bypass Discovered (security Bug) / New NNC Call Rate, MTN Calls Now 15K Per Seconds To All Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.