Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

UBA Recruitment 2013. Any News About The Cv's Submitted Last Month? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Recruitment 2013. Any News About The Cv's Submitted Last Month? (1524 Views)

Click To Download The CV Template That Has Won Over 1000 Job Interviews! / The CV That “works” In Nigeria – Adenike Fadina / Wrong Phone Number On The CV I Sent To Conoil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBA Recruitment 2013. Any News About The Cv's Submitted Last Month? by chyna4luv: 3:50pm On Mar 01, 2013
Pals, any news concerning the cv's submitted with UBA last month? Have they started contacting people?
Re: UBA Recruitment 2013. Any News About The Cv's Submitted Last Month? by konfirm: 6:38pm On Mar 01, 2013
The latest is that they have stop collecting cv So when precise did u submit ur cv bcs pple are witten text everyday but am waiting too
Re: UBA Recruitment 2013. Any News About The Cv's Submitted Last Month? by ehisstephens(m): 8:38pm On Mar 01, 2013
Have u heard of any one dat have written his or her test?? How did u knw?
Re: UBA Recruitment 2013. Any News About The Cv's Submitted Last Month? by chyna4luv: 11:08pm On Mar 01, 2013
konfirm: The latest is that they have stop collecting cv So when precise did u submit ur cv bcs pple are witten text everyday but am waiting too
I submitted my CV 1st week of Feb.,2013. So did you say that pple are writing text everyday? But pls are you sure that those pple writing are the pple who submitted their CV's this year 2013? 'because i don tire 4 dis everyday CV submission without acknowledgement or feedback o'.

(1) (Reply)

Bank Staffing / Sure-p Graduate Internship Scheme (GIS) Calling / Servicom Form Out In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.