Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Do You Want To Be A Cabin Crew(air Hostess) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Do You Want To Be A Cabin Crew(air Hostess) (4371 Views)

Virgin Atlantic Airline Sacks All Nigerian Cabin Crew / What Qualifications Do You Need To Become An Air Hostess? / How Do I Become An Air Hostess? I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Be A Cabin Crew(air Hostess) by dolphinife: 5:51pm On Mar 01, 2013
IF YOU WANNA BE A CABIN CREW(AIR HOSTESS/HOST), AEROCONSULT IS A PERFECT AVIATION TRAINING SCHOOL TO REALISE YOUR DREAMS. A VERY CONDUCIVE ENVIRONMENT WITH STATE OF THE ART FACILITIES TO AID YOUR LEARNING.
IF YOU LOVE TRAVELLING, ESPECIALLY TO DIFFERENT PART OF THE WORLD, KINDLY ACTUALISE YOUR DREAM WITH US BY ENROLLING AT AEROCONSULT AVIATION TRAINING SCHOOL, 29 ADENIYI JONES, IKEJA.
CALL 08027018803 FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.
A TRIAL WILL CONVINCE YOU.

Re: Do You Want To Be A Cabin Crew(air Hostess) by archibecca(f): 10:03am On Dec 12, 2018
Contact me on 08087283895.....thats my whatsapp. Cabin crew training with licence after and a job placement immediately after.

(1) (Reply)

Most Used Engineering Codes In Nigeria / Workplace Criminality – Can An Employer Fire An Employee Over A Case In Court? / Learn New Digital Professional Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.