Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Must We All Have A Talented Before Becoming A Successful Person In Life? - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Must We All Have A Talented Before Becoming A Successful Person In Life? (885 Views)

7 Essential Habits That Will Make You A Better Person In 2014 / What Is The Sweetest Thing In Life ? / Nigerian Personality Of 2009 (Person In The News) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must We All Have A Talented Before Becoming A Successful Person In Life? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 01, 2013
A friend do ask me why is it I have a talent and he doesn't? Because he sees me at by busy times drawing or painting something new, but he will say he has tried every thing known to man and has also tried to learn but he still can't get his hands on something worth learning from. But rather he walks around with his bsc searching for a good job. The question it can we really be some one with a talent?
Re: Must We All Have A Talented Before Becoming A Successful Person In Life? by Vivly(f): 11:11am On Mar 03, 2013
WoW. Do u also have a talent called GBAGAUN?
Re: Must We All Have A Talented Before Becoming A Successful Person In Life? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 03, 2013
Vivly: WoW. Do u also have a talent called GBAGAUN?
dat was typing error. Kk? angry
dat was typing error. Kk?
Re: Must We All Have A Talented Before Becoming A Successful Person In Life? by Tolexander: 12:45pm On Mar 03, 2013
Actually, base on my on perspective, i view talent as the following;
A fertile land uncultivated. It will just be worthless if nothing is planted on it. Though the weeds on the fertile land can be consumed by animals and little raw plants tapped from them to make concussion. So also a talent if not refined, groomed by training and exposed to usage and exercised, may become a gift that is not profitable for human utility but nuisance.
Also, i view it as a crude mineral resources that if not refined, could only be useful for some petty stuffs and impure for expensive consumption.
So being talented is not enough to being a prerequisite to success but the training, refining and exercising of the talent.
Re: Must We All Have A Talented Before Becoming A Successful Person In Life? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 03, 2013
Tolexander: Actually, base on my on perspective, i view talent as the following;
A fertile land uncultivated. It will just be worthless if nothing is planted on it. Though the weeds on the fertile land can be consumed by animals and little raw plants tapped from them to make concussion. So also a talent if not refined, groomed by training and exposed to usage and exercised, may become a gift that is not profitable for human utility but nuisance.
Also, i view it as a crude mineral resources that if not refined, could only be useful for some petty stuffs and impure for expensive consumption.
So being talented is not enough to being a prerequisite to success but the training, refining and exercising of the talent.
a lot of knowledge in your contribution, I love your point. Nice.
Re: Must We All Have A Talented Before Becoming A Successful Person In Life? by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 10, 2013

Well you definitely have a talent for making people feel bad. At times when we see such things we should repond like mature and understanding people, not like kids making fun of grandpa.
I hope you get my point?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

POST BBA: The Chase Winner Dellish's Mother and Father meets after 23years? / People Are Recorded Dancing To The Sound Of A Bike On The Street. / Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.