Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,281 members, 7,957,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:16 PM

Seeking An Investor (30% Return Within 30 Days) - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Seeking An Investor (30% Return Within 30 Days) (947 Views)

An Investor Wanted You Won't Regret / I Need An Investor / I Have An Export Business Proposal (needs An Investor Or A Lender) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seeking An Investor (30% Return Within 30 Days) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 01, 2013
I know this could sound as the wrong place but in reality I am giving this a shot.

I have a contract to export vegetable oil and as the problems with small businesses are always capital related I was able to convince the buyer to send me some percentage of the money upfront and after reasonable explanations, he gave in. However for his own protection, the buyer needs me to send a bank guarantee.

My bank said I need to come up with a collateral preferably cash backed. They want a guarantor who has cash as fixed deposit and could stand in for me as you know the bank must take responsibility and pay back if anything goes wrong. The profit is about40%-50% return on investment. The value of collateral should be at least $54,600 being the money the buyer will be sending.

I am not here to beg anyone but I am looking for serious and sincere investor whom we could work together, you are guaranteed 25%-30% return. I will explain in detail to whomever is willing to partner me on this. May God bless you for reading.

My name is Seun and you can reach me on 0703-383-8430 or eotcompany@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Cool Business But I Need Help For Anybody That God Is Going To Use / Investment /funding Affordable Housing Project / Advertise To Millions Of Nigerian Viewers Via E-box Inspiring (TV Program)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.