Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Benetez Vows To Leave Chelsea - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Benetez Vows To Leave Chelsea (504 Views)

Seyi Law And Wife Renew Wedding Vows To Mark 5 Year Anniversary (photos) / Olumofin Brothers Asked To Leave Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding; They Reply / Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Benetez Vows To Leave Chelsea by Bonaguy(m): 12:15am On Mar 02, 2013
48 hours after his training-ground row with skipper John Terry, angry Chelsea FC coach, Benetez rants about leaving Chelsea at the end of the season.

The Spaniard has endured ceaseless abuse since taking over in November.
After guiding the Blues to the FA Cup quarter-finals, Benitez said: "They gave me the title of interim manager which is a massive mistake.

"I will leave at the end of the season. The fans are not helping us. They are damaging the image of the club. They have to support the team instead of wasting time making banners.

"The fans do not create a good atmosphere at Stamford Bridge. They have to realise they are making a big mistake.

"They are putting pressure on the players.

"They could be playing Europa League again next season and not the Champions League."

"I am a professional and I will do my job.

"I have been in charge of football for 26 years. I have won the Champions League, the FA Cup, the Italian Super Cup, the Spanish League twice.

"Nine trophies, all the trophies you can win at club level."

"But am leaving Chelsea"..

Hmm.. a professional quitting his job because of being put under pressure?

http://gistmetro..co.uk/2013/03/benitez-vows-to-leave-chelsea.html
Re: Benetez Vows To Leave Chelsea by Emmyk(m): 12:26am On Mar 02, 2013
Okay oo

(1) (Reply)

Arnold Schwarzenegger Named Editor Of 'Muscle & Fitness' Magazine / "I Miss D'banj" - Don Jazzy / Thacther Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.