Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,563 members, 7,955,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:36 PM

Showcase - A Bit Of Ilorin (kwara) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Showcase - A Bit Of Ilorin (kwara) (652 Views)

Is Africa Magic Urban & Africa Magic Showcase Showing On GOTV? Plzz Help!!! / Movies That Showcase Sophisticated Military Hardwares. / Hollywood Movies That Showcase Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Showcase - A Bit Of Ilorin (kwara) by ProudUSA: 7:24am On Mar 02, 2013
Re: Showcase - A Bit Of Ilorin (kwara) by VillageBoi(m): 10:14pm On Mar 02, 2013
Dude I don't even have to talk - you know exactly what I say about every video you post.

This one is the same... I love, love, love, love, love your videos. Nature just kills. Dayum, I wish I were there.

Ooh, you've bought a new camera right? Wikid!

I'll tell you something funny that just happened. I was on the phone to my sister then started watching this video and after 3 mins I was like "Why did he post a video with no sound, he never does that." Bushman wey I be, I had the wrong headphones on lolol.

Watching it all over again now... yeehaa!!
Re: Showcase - A Bit Of Ilorin (kwara) by VillageBoi(m): 10:21pm On Mar 02, 2013
Was that a scorpion @2.44? It was bloody HUGE!! And the red in the trees @3.40 - simply beautiful.
Re: Showcase - A Bit Of Ilorin (kwara) by ProudUSA: 9:21am On Mar 03, 2013
VillageBoi:
Dude I don't even have to talk - you know exactly what I say about every video you post.

This one is the same... I love, love, love, love, love your videos. Nature just kills. Dayum, I wish I were there.

Ooh, you've bought a new camera right? Wikid!

I'll tell you something funny that just happened. I was on the phone to my sister then started watching this video and after 3 mins I was like "Why did he post a video with no sound, he never does that." Bushman wey I be, I had the wrong headphones on lolol.

Watching it all over again now... yeehaa!!

cheesy
Hahaha, that part with the headphones was funny!

Thanks for the kind encouraging words, man. No, no new camera just yet.

Nigeria is lovely, people are just always too busy to notice or take things for granted. Just stop, stay quiet, observe with a camera in hand and you'll see what I mean.
Re: Showcase - A Bit Of Ilorin (kwara) by ProudUSA: 9:26am On Mar 03, 2013
VillageBoi:
Was that a scorpion @2.44? It was bloody HUGE!! And the red in the trees @3.40 - simply beautiful.

I love those trees as well - red flowers seem to outnumber and dominate their green leaves.

Yep, some guy with keen eyesight spotted that scorpion in the grass right from up on the second floor on a building in the UNILORIN campus. He ran downstairs to take it out before it stung someone.
Re: Showcase - A Bit Of Ilorin (kwara) by Excelboi(m): 9:33am On Mar 03, 2013
Just made me waste my MB downloading dis shiit, notin appealing really.
Re: Showcase - A Bit Of Ilorin (kwara) by VillageBoi(m): 9:59am On Mar 03, 2013
ProudUSA:
Hahaha, that part with the headphones was funny!

Thanks for the kind encouraging words, man. No, no new camera just yet.

Well you are getting much, much better with your camera because those images were just beautiful.

ProudUSA: Yep, some guy with keen eyesight spotted that scorpion in the grass right from up on the second floor on a building in the UNILORIN campus.

Whoa! The guy spotted it from the 2nd floor? He must be working for the CIA or something lol. That is some damn good eyesight.
Re: Showcase - A Bit Of Ilorin (kwara) by VillageBoi(m): 10:02am On Mar 03, 2013
Excelboi: Just made me waste my MB downloading dis shiit, notin appealing really.

Differeht strokes for different folks. How many people do appreciate what they have? Let me guess? You'd be ranting and raving if it were a video of bling, girls shaking booty in a club and some guy singing about how he's da bomb because he knobbed your pet cat?

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Download Movies On My Phone? / Free TV Channels From African Countries ONLINE!!!! / Mtn Magic Sim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.