Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,154 members, 7,953,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:52 PM

Who Owns This Car? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Who Owns This Car? (703 Views)

Okwudili Umenyiora Owns One Of The Most Luxurious Houses In Nigeria / Who Owns This Mansion? / Who Owns The FENCE Around A Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Owns This Car? by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 02, 2013
Good day every one.

I want to draw the public attention to this car. For sometime it has been parked on a street that leads to my Aunt's house. It is over 6months it has been parked there as I live with my aunt when I am in town and I have asked who owns it but no one seem to know. This road is due for construction and yet no one has come to evacuate or tow it away. I don't believe this car is owned by someone in the area as he would have done something to get it off the road.
My thoughts are it was stolen and abandoned here. If this car belongs to someone who lives in this location, he would probably had fixed and taken it away as the car is susceptible to damages from trucks that passes through the road. The plate number is DH 577 PHC. A kia Cerato.

I am asking the public, should you know any one who owns the car, he should come and carry his property. If it was stolen and abandoned here, I'd gladly give the location of this vehicle.

Thank you.

Re: Who Owns This Car? by automaticgate(m): 12:27pm On Mar 02, 2013
It should be taken to front page.
Admin front page please

(1) (Reply)

Stategic Filling Station At Abuja For Sale (with lots of Facilities) / 1 Acre Of Land With 4 Nos Of 3bedroom Bungalow @ New Bodija Ibadan / To Let:serviced 2-3-4 Bedrooms Flats A1004 Est,old Ikoyi, Oniru, Lekki Ph 1, V/i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.