Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

This Chic Is the Best Graduating Student In UNILAG - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / This Chic Is the Best Graduating Student In UNILAG (3189 Views)

WORD UP Volume 3 Aka Da Love Thang This February 16, 2013 In Unilag / Pictures Of UNILAG Africarribean Carnival 2012 / A.y.o Groove In Unilag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Chic Is the Best Graduating Student In UNILAG by darmiee1(m): 10:35am On Mar 02, 2013
This Chic is the Best Graduating Student In UNILAG

Whoever said it's hard to find a girl who combines beauty and brain? 22 years old Ibok Favour Asuquo is not only beautiful but she is academically brilliant which is why she emerged the Best Graduating Student at the prestigious University of Lagos(UNILAG) during the school's convocation this year.

A graduate of Accounting, Miss. Asuquo entered UNILAG from 200level through A-level Cambridge after three failed attempt at UTME. Her first semester GPA was 4.67, Second semester 4.83 and She finished with a 4.89.

Favour who will be 23years in June studies mostly at night or early hours of the morning because those are her best assimilation period.

Her plan is to become a chartered account.

'I liked to gist and strolled around school, and it was really hard to stop , because the gist was always juicy. But I realized that my education should come first, so I had to reduce that. There was also the challenge of the opposite sex, being that UNILAG is filled with really hot guys.But by God's grace, I was able to make friends with them, and not get into any kind of immoral or distracting relationship that would have affected me academically or emotionally', she explains.

READ MORE: http://www.splendormag.com/2013/03/beauty-with-brain-see-favour-asuquo.html

Re: This Chic Is the Best Graduating Student In UNILAG by FXKing2012(m): 11:49am On Mar 02, 2013
Waooo...this is the kind of girls we should be proud of and promote in whatever way possible, not the likes of Tonto Dike who go about tarnishing womanhood
Re: This Chic Is the Best Graduating Student In UNILAG by Koonbey1: 7:35pm On Mar 02, 2013
^^^^Seconded
Re: This Chic Is the Best Graduating Student In UNILAG by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 02, 2013
where those peeps wey dey carry jamb for head 400/400 where una dey see am na thrice she take am. Thats three years gone she is lucky her parents can afford A levels she for grow old writing jamb.
Re: This Chic Is the Best Graduating Student In UNILAG by Harjibode1: 10:14am On Mar 03, 2013
Did I Hear Yuu Say '' Beauty''
Re: This Chic Is the Best Graduating Student In UNILAG by chic2pimp(m): 10:44pm On Mar 03, 2013
Harjibode1: Did I Hear Yuu Say '' Beauty''

U people sha haba grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: This Chic Is the Best Graduating Student In UNILAG by Chinwem(f): 8:34am On Mar 08, 2013
Kudos to her

(1) (Reply)

New Event Center/marquee Now Open In Surulere / Happy Birthday To MzNelly / Meet The Contestants For Mr And Miss Unical 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.