Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Is It Normal For Adults To Derive Fun In Watching Cartoon. - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Is It Normal For Adults To Derive Fun In Watching Cartoon. (887 Views)

Where Is The Best Place To Have Fun In Lagos This Season? / 24 Productive Things You Can Do While Watching TV. / Cartoon Of The Week: When A Woman Feeds You The Wrong Kind Of Meat! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Normal For Adults To Derive Fun In Watching Cartoon. by Omokaro2acca: 11:22am On Mar 02, 2013
Dear Nairalander
I hav come across lots of adult, some in 28- 33 years old deriving Fun in watching Cartoon. When I say cartoon. I don't mean tom and jerry. I mean mature cartoon like Ben 10, Drake and Josh, Icarly, big time rush, lion king. etc.
I hav seen lot of adult watching cartoon stations like nikeloodion, cartoon network etc. And they are happy watching such shows.
Just wanted to know if it is normal or abnormal for adult to be watching cartoon T.V
Re: Is It Normal For Adults To Derive Fun In Watching Cartoon. by Chanchit: 11:24am On Mar 02, 2013
Cartoon is the best.! Take it or leave it.!
Re: Is It Normal For Adults To Derive Fun In Watching Cartoon. by FXKing2012(m): 11:35am On Mar 02, 2013
Very dumb question and post
Re: Is It Normal For Adults To Derive Fun In Watching Cartoon. by Debbielicious1(f): 12:08pm On Mar 02, 2013
Nt dumb...she jst wnt 2 knw ni
Re: Is It Normal For Adults To Derive Fun In Watching Cartoon. by achinaboy(m): 1:42pm On Mar 02, 2013
Well am a man over 25,,i love cartoons,i really really love those i caly kids,they are funny,,,so i think personally i love cartoons because i never watch cartoons growing up b/cause nigger got no tv in da house u no,,,,i guess life na stage,any stage u pass without the stage experiences,it will come back to haunt u later ,i believe,,,and i think some people are guilty of same,reason,,,,but for the ones that got tv growing up i duno
Re: Is It Normal For Adults To Derive Fun In Watching Cartoon. by Tolexander: 8:19pm On Mar 03, 2013
ben 10 isn't a mature cartoon.
As there are juvenile and mature films, so also are juvenile and mature cartoons.
As an adult, there is nothing wrong in watching mature cartoon like naruto or animations like tarzan. Can also choose to watch the juvenile cartoon with his/her children or younger siblings.

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy, P Square, D’banj Tops Forbes Richest Artistes Lists / DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor, Walks Away With N25million, SUV And Sony Record Dea / Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.