Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

God Altar For Science And Wonders Established On Nairaland - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Altar For Science And Wonders Established On Nairaland (1121 Views)

Christianity; The Reason For Science / Is It Right For Christians To Seek For Signs And Wonders? / The Role Of Miracles, Signs And Wonders In The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Altar For Science And Wonders Established On Nairaland by Joel3(m): 2:02pm On Mar 02, 2013
Hello brethren,

i am joel., and i am here to established a powerful public altar of the God of Abraham, Iseec and Jacob here. The Altar of secience and wonders.

But Firstly, let me define an Altar.

(1) a, An Altar is an interlink between the physical bodies and the spiritual realm.

b, An Altar is a place, struturally high above the ground where sacrifices are made to an invisable spiritual being who is worthy of answering prayers and deserve praise and woship.

c, An Altar is a place where convenant are made or entered into between man and the spiritual being.

d, An Altar is where secreficial seed, prayers, praises and worship or incantation are made or altered.

e, An Altar is where spiritual
powers and authorities are establish and a means of
comunication to a spiritual being or highier authorities.

f, An Altar is an holy or a sacrid place where laws and ethics are abide to with believe and faith of the presense of a spiritual being.

(2) a, a usually raised structure or place on which sacrifices are offered e.g incense is burned, farm produce, money, or material things in form of worship —often used figuratively to describe a thing given great or undue precedence or value especially at the cost of something else <sacrificed his family life on the altar of career advancement>

b, a table on which the eucharistic elements are consecrated or which serves as a center of worship or ritual.
See altar defined for English-language »

Origin of ALTAR

Middle English alter, from Old English altar, from Latin altare; probably akin to Latin adolēre to burn up.

First Known Use: before 12th century Other Christian Religious Terms Pentateuch, blasphemy, curate, doxology, eremite, iconoclasm, liturgy, orison, pneuma, reliquary

Rhymes with ALTAR

alter, falter, halter, palter, salter, vaulter altar noun (Concise Encyclopedia)

Raised structure or place used for sacrifice, worship, or prayer. Altars probably originated with the belief that objects or places (e.g., a tree or spring) were inhabited
by spirits or deities worthy of prayers or gifts. SACRIFICE to deities required a structure on which the victim could be killed
and blood channeled off or flesh burned.

In ancient Israel, the altar was a rectangular stone with a hollowed-out basin on top. The
ancient Greeks placed altars

(see BAETYLUS)

in homes, marketplaces, public buildings, and sacred groves. Roman altars were similarly ubiquitous and were often
decorated with relief sculptures. Christians at first did not use altars, but by the 3rd century the table on which the EUCHARIST
was celebrated was regarded as an altar.

It became the focus of the MASS in Christian churches and in Western churches was often adorned by a BALDACHIN and an ALTARPIECE.

I do believe that you most have been enlighten and inform about what is an alter or what an altar is, and also the functions of an altar.

And haven said that, let me stress it a little bit, an alter is a powerful and holy place where convenant
and prayers are made, and should be respected.

when one prayed to GOd from the altar its more effective as the presense of God convenant and powers (Spirit) remain there. And all prayers and transfer to God the father in Heaven.

An Altar is the best place to
drop your prayers with sacrificial seed ( tithes and offering). And also when you pray with sacrefice its more powerful and effective, it's the secrete and simple formular.

abraham made an alter,
and secrifices material value to it and prayers to His God through the alter and God came down to received the sacrifice from the altar and answered him. Not only that God made convenant with him from from the Altar.

I really can't go further as i am on mobile.

Establishing the public Altar.

By the power invested in me i prayed and declear this public altar open on this thread in nairaland. Where all prayers with sacrificial seed will be lifted up and answered by the God of abraham, Iseec and Jacob.

There are deferent type of altar as regard to what should be sacrefice to it.

but since this is an online alter, its made only for recharge card pins.

Just prayed in your heart with the card pin, and enter the pin here to God, and spiritualy (He) GOd will come down to received them. Just believe and have faith.

By the blood of Jesus Christ of nazareth, i dedicated this altar to God almighty. Whatever is done here is onto God. Not by my power not by my might, but onto you O Lord, bring down your fire and power of testimony over this alter, the seven spirit and beliver. As i prophet and messanger i have done it according to your will not by my will, i know you will finish and perfect your work to librate your children by your grace and might,

Do not tempt or play with God.

The presense and spirit of GOd is already here. Thank you brethren.

I will edit complete it later
Re: God Altar For Science And Wonders Established On Nairaland by Joel3(m): 2:35pm On Mar 02, 2013
The altar is not for your guys, ethiest but for believers
Re: God Altar For Science And Wonders Established On Nairaland by Joel3(m): 7:07am On Mar 03, 2013
Raising altar agianst altars

do you know evil works are carried out from evil altars?

I stand to challange other altars by the GOD OF Abraham Jecob and MOses. I stand this altar to to break and consume all works of darkness in your life pepestrating from any other altars is jesus name.

Brethren, today is sunday kindly sow a sacrificial seed to GOd of this altar and see your life changing.

Warning. Do not steal from an alter, you are not authorize and not the priest. Do not play with God of an alter.
Amen

Re: God Altar For Science And Wonders Established On Nairaland by Joel3(m): 7:46am On Mar 03, 2013
Thanks you, JeSoul
Re: God Altar For Science And Wonders Established On Nairaland by Joel3(m): 11:42am On Mar 03, 2013
The Spirit and power is right here now, first person will receive miracle.
Re: God Altar For Science And Wonders Established On Nairaland by Joel3(m): 1:56pm On Mar 06, 2013
o alter of GOD. i thanks for your presence of the holy spirit
Re: God Altar For Science And Wonders Established On Nairaland by Joel3(m): 10:24am On Mar 08, 2013
O Altar of God, already i ve prayed with the sacrificial seed, its wrong and sinful to steal from your altar. Pin 79 886 05056 66576

(1) (Reply)

Alleluyah! Oprah Winfrey Professes Her Faith In Christ / Smith Wigglesworth's Deliverance / Evangelism 5-The Hopelessness of An Unbeliever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.