Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Osas Ighodaro, The New Queen Of The Red Carpet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osas Ighodaro, The New Queen Of The Red Carpet (16140 Views)

Osas Ighodaro Stuns In Her Wedding Dress; Hubby Gbenro Ajibade Shaved His Dreads / Tinsel Star Gbenro Ajibade Proposes To Osas Ighodaro-Photo / Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osas Ighodaro, The New Queen Of The Red Carpet by Stylista(f): 11:14pm On Mar 02, 2013
Osas Ighodaro rocks; she is the new queen of the red carpet. The former beauty queen (Miss Black USA 2010) is also a stunner. She’s gorgeous, well educated, widely traveled and a rising star.
The New York born Nigerian-American actress knows her onions when it comes to interpreting roles.
From the minute you meet Osas, you’re dazzled. She’s smart, thoughtful and humble.
A graduate of Pennsylvania State University, Osas has a Bachelors’ of Arts degree in Broadcast Journalism and dual minor degrees in Entrepreneurship and Theatre. She also holds a Masters of Fine Arts Degree in Acting from the Actor’s Studio Drama School at Pace University.

The determined performer has appeared in theatre productions such as The Colored Museum, Revenge of the King and the award winning off-Broadway play Platanos Y Collard Greens. Osas has performed in several films and TV shows including Cadillac Records, 2011 Sundance Film Festival selected – Restless City, The Tested & Tyler Perry’s Meet the Browns. The model, dancer and spokesperson is also a devoted campaigner for social causes, focused on raising awareness around malaria and heart disease.

http://www.bebeakinboade.com/2013/03/meet-osas-ighodaro-new-queen-of-red.html

3 Likes

Re: Osas Ighodaro, The New Queen Of The Red Carpet by DonaldGenes(m): 11:21pm On Mar 02, 2013
She is a stunner for real
btw,the second pix,her face look qlowinq but from downwards looks different
Re: Osas Ighodaro, The New Queen Of The Red Carpet by Akshow: 7:09am On Mar 03, 2013
Just one word: hawt!
Re: Osas Ighodaro, The New Queen Of The Red Carpet by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 03, 2013
for once, the garri price has been affected.. and I don't care.. a worthy front page pic...

tomorrow na, una go spoil our week with Tonto Dike chewing sugar cane... Chukwu dey watch una for mirror..

4 Likes

Re: Osas Ighodaro, The New Queen Of The Red Carpet by Yvete(f): 7:05pm On Mar 03, 2013
She's a beauty. Likess!
Re: Osas Ighodaro, The New Queen Of The Red Carpet by ypzilanti: 7:11pm On Mar 03, 2013
So fine.
Re: Osas Ighodaro, The New Queen Of The Red Carpet by kandiikane(m): 7:16pm On Mar 03, 2013
Wetin come be Nigerian American again?

After I get my british passport, can I call myself Gambian-sierra leonean british?

Anyways, fine girl.

Question? Has she been to africa-nigeria? What has she done for Africa-nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: Osas Ighodaro, The New Queen Of The Red Carpet by Ogbuefienubiaka: 7:21pm On Mar 03, 2013
Looking real good dear
Re: Osas Ighodaro, The New Queen Of The Red Carpet by Agimor(m): 7:24pm On Mar 03, 2013
Watchout for tribalism peepz.
Re: Osas Ighodaro, The New Queen Of The Red Carpet by chadef: 7:26pm On Mar 03, 2013
She is a queen indeed, if only wishes were horses, i for marry dis babe straight
Re: Osas Ighodaro, The New Queen Of The Red Carpet by nodullin(m): 7:27pm On Mar 03, 2013
She is truly a Stunner!!!
Re: Osas Ighodaro, The New Queen Of The Red Carpet by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 03, 2013
See my chic Osas...o.Who thief her picture come post here?OP you have a case to answer
Re: Osas Ighodaro, The New Queen Of The Red Carpet by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 03, 2013
chingyjant: See my chic Osas...o.Who thief her picture come post here?OP you have a case to answer
see this chinese man...
Re: Osas Ighodaro, The New Queen Of The Red Carpet by Maxymilliano(m): 7:31pm On Mar 03, 2013
Osas 'Omo Benin'...
Re: Osas Ighodaro, The New Queen Of The Red Carpet by Tinyemeka(m): 7:32pm On Mar 03, 2013
The article looks like one of those stories you'd read from The Sun Newspapers: colourful and full of unabashed adulations. Like cheap trinkets.

The lady is hot though. And has got poise. Hope to hear more good stories about her. In major-hit movie titles.
Re: Osas Ighodaro, The New Queen Of The Red Carpet by GentleNaaz(m): 7:34pm On Mar 03, 2013
The new queen of d red carpet, wat?
Re: Osas Ighodaro, The New Queen Of The Red Carpet by Moukafoam(f): 7:34pm On Mar 03, 2013
She is actually representing something cool
Re: Osas Ighodaro, The New Queen Of The Red Carpet by kiiababs: 7:36pm On Mar 03, 2013
Pretty she ȋ̝̊̅§!!!!!!!!
Re: Osas Ighodaro, The New Queen Of The Red Carpet by mysticgal(f): 7:36pm On Mar 03, 2013
Lovely eyes
Re: Osas Ighodaro, The New Queen Of The Red Carpet by Moukafoam(f): 7:37pm On Mar 03, 2013
Tinyemeka: The article looks like one of those stories you'd read from The Sun Newspapers: colourful and full of unabashed adulations. Like cheap trinkets.

The lady is hot though. And has got poise. Hope to hear more good stories about her. In major-hit movie titles.

I hope you are not talking about Nigeria home video undecided

cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osas Ighodaro, The New Queen Of The Red Carpet by Salmoneus(m): 7:38pm On Mar 03, 2013
I NEED this girl in my life....seriously!!
Re: Osas Ighodaro, The New Queen Of The Red Carpet by Dygeasy(m): 7:48pm On Mar 03, 2013
She's beautiful, stunning, hot... I know right but...

...What I don't understand is the 'QUEEN OF THE RED CARPET' part as in how? Is the red carpet now a town or village?
Re: Osas Ighodaro, The New Queen Of The Red Carpet by creativemusic: 7:56pm On Mar 03, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Osas Ighodaro, The New Queen Of The Red Carpet by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 03, 2013
Awwww....that's my new favourite girl on Tinsel! smiley.....after Damilola Adegbite left me sad

I've been meaning to open a thread on her too...just as I did with Dammy. But the op beat me to it! angry
Re: Osas Ighodaro, The New Queen Of The Red Carpet by obowunmi(m): 8:10pm On Mar 03, 2013
Ok, anyone seen this girl recently? She's bloody fat now. These are not recent pictures undecided undecided.... I know the guy tapping this azzxx...kudos bros you are doing well.
Re: Osas Ighodaro, The New Queen Of The Red Carpet by Blackgold09(f): 8:23pm On Mar 03, 2013
Salmoneus: I NEED this girl in my life....seriously!!
hw serious are u? Which effort hv u made to get her?
Re: Osas Ighodaro, The New Queen Of The Red Carpet by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 03, 2013
Ok
Re: Osas Ighodaro, The New Queen Of The Red Carpet by tjskii(f): 8:26pm On Mar 03, 2013
Wat is so hot and stunning bout her biko,from d pics she looks like any normal babe I pass on d street,and wats with that idiooticc white gown she has on in d 1st pix undecided

2 Likes

Re: Osas Ighodaro, The New Queen Of The Red Carpet by Lakayana: 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2013
She is cute and looks "innocent" I just hope the glamour and exposure of nollywood will not corrupt her like it did to those before her.
Re: Osas Ighodaro, The New Queen Of The Red Carpet by obowunmi(m): 8:57pm On Mar 03, 2013
^^^^ innocent ke? she's a freak in the sheets. wink wink grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toolz Shares Lovely Post-Baby Body Photos / What State Is Wizkid From? / Jide Kosoko Celebrates His 64th Birthday Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.