Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Why No Photos On Profiles? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Why No Photos On Profiles? (6620 Views)

LOL! Guys Things Got Hard When Cynthia Morgan Posted This Photos On Instagram / LOL! Couple Arrested For Bank Robbery After Posting Photos On Facebook / Crazy Pictures In Nairalanders' Profiles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why No Photos On Profiles? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 19, 2008
erased
Re: Why No Photos On Profiles? by LadyT(f): 11:15pm On Mar 19, 2008
PMOND posing as fine boy no pimples,

Most girls dont post pictures because you guys will either harrass them to death or call them ugly. Also theres a lot of 419 going on with peoples pictures. And last but not least you can be someone you are not if you hide your picture. Personally I think its nice to see the person behind the name,
Re: Why No Photos On Profiles? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 19, 2008
erased
Re: Why No Photos On Profiles? by LadyT(f): 11:45pm On Mar 19, 2008
Thanks but like you said a good photographer can work wonders, grin
Re: Why No Photos On Profiles? by doyin13(m): 11:55pm On Mar 19, 2008
Security issues for one I guess.

Lots of ladies on this site have had their pictures used without permission especially as YIM profile pics.

Although I agree it would be nice to have pics on profiles.
Re: Why No Photos On Profiles? by LadyT(f): 12:03am On Mar 20, 2008
Doyin you can talk wheres your sexy muscles picture gone
Re: Why No Photos On Profiles? by doyin13(m): 12:09am On Mar 20, 2008
LadyT:

Doyin you can talk wheres your sexy muscles picture gone

Security issues na wink
Re: Why No Photos On Profiles? by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 20, 2008
erased
Re: Why No Photos On Profiles? by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 20, 2008
@OP
boy, if that's you in your profile, you're fyn o kiss. . . but some of us are not as fyn as you, so we like to keep anonymous
Re: Why No Photos On Profiles? by LadyT(f): 12:18am On Mar 20, 2008
Its getting a little too technical for me now!!!

Anyway my other picture was a studio picture. Current one was done on my mobile. We dont need model type pictures we just need to get a rough idea of what the other person looks like. Not for sexual, fraudulant or evil purpose but because as humans we like to see. I mean its another human behind the screen name,
Re: Why No Photos On Profiles? by Dreloaded(f): 12:23am On Mar 20, 2008
Ask PLC

Him and various others have made everyone hide their pics under a rock by yarning dust. Irony is these people will never post their own.

Typical oloshi behavior.
Re: Why No Photos On Profiles? by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 20, 2008
erased
Re: Why No Photos On Profiles? by LadyT(f): 12:25am On Mar 20, 2008
Check out miss hot stuff D-reloaded she has caused several riots with her saucy pictures.  So much so she has been banned many a time.  grin
Re: Why No Photos On Profiles? by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 20, 2008
pmond:

Morenike, was that directed at me? Yes? Oh yes, now I am blushing. And yes, that’s me on your screen awhile ago, except right now I have just my brief on.
I like your pix. . .but you must know, there are certain info that ppl keep to themselves angry angry. . . if you must say it, atleast be able to show proof. . . grin grin
Re: Why No Photos On Profiles? by uspry1(f): 12:36am On Mar 20, 2008
Most do not have equipped to take a picture by camera, cellphone with built-in camera, webcam or not know how to upload picture or not know how to resize smaller pixel size of photo where NL attachment reject large size allowed- - - only maximum 200KB.

Most do not have any image editing software to resize or optimize photo, or not know how to use it.

I usually place my photo or video file on my profile on every forum I frequently access everyday. I have nothing to be ashamed who I am!!! cool
Re: Why No Photos On Profiles? by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 20, 2008
You lost me there Morenike
Re: Why No Photos On Profiles? by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 20, 2008
pmond:

You lost me there Morenike
it's ok, you'll be found soon. . .i was jokin
Re: Why No Photos On Profiles? by bigfather(m): 12:45am On Mar 20, 2008
WOW, ! shocked
You've all got beautiful faces but with bad mouths atimes lipsrsealed.You are all beautifully and wonderfully made !Except for sisi morenike why her eyes dey push her to show her face. grin grin grin
Am glad am seeing you guys in pictures. smiley
Keep it up with the real YOU !
Re: Why No Photos On Profiles? by LadyT(f): 12:46am On Mar 20, 2008
Big father I am an angel,
Re: Why No Photos On Profiles? by Nobody: 12:47am On Mar 20, 2008
big father:

WOW, ! shocked
You've all got beautiful faces but with bad mouths atimes lipsrsealed.You are all beautifully and wonderfully made !Except for sisi morenike why her eyes dey push her to show her face. grin grin grin
Am glad am seeing you guys in pictures. smiley
Keep it up with the real YOU !
i no get pix to show for NL. . .my wowoness is an embarrassment
Re: Why No Photos On Profiles? by Dreloaded(f): 12:50am On Mar 20, 2008
excuse you but ekiti women are not wowo

better go and claim your Osun state jeje
Re: Why No Photos On Profiles? by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 20, 2008
D-reloaded:

excuse you but ekiti women are not wowo

better go and claim your Osun state jeje
Not all are made equal, beauty was not distributed by state. . .ask 4Him, he told me not to put the pix, says am an embarrassment
Re: Why No Photos On Profiles? by LadyT(f): 12:54am On Mar 20, 2008
Morenike he just wants to prevent other men seeing you. Hes got your picture as his screen saver,
Re: Why No Photos On Profiles? by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 20, 2008
LadyT:

Morenike he just wants to prevent other men seeing you. Hes got your picture as his screen saver,
LOL. . . ehrrrrrm. . . no be that o. he's got someone else's pix as decorations on his bedsheet cover
Re: Why No Photos On Profiles? by Dreloaded(f): 1:01am On Mar 20, 2008
stillwater naa da?
Re: Why No Photos On Profiles? by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 20, 2008
D-reloaded:

stillwater naa da?
ehrrrrm, why do you think stillwater?
Re: Why No Photos On Profiles? by henry007(m): 1:06am On Mar 20, 2008
@ lady t's pic

u're a very wicked girl mehn
Re: Why No Photos On Profiles? by LadyT(f): 1:10am On Mar 20, 2008
What did I do now!!!
Re: Why No Photos On Profiles? by iice(f): 4:07am On Mar 20, 2008
@Topic. . .all that and more but mostly coz no be by force
Re: Why No Photos On Profiles? by tngtech(m): 10:59am On Mar 20, 2008
@ poster

I thought we would see yours as an example.
Re: Why No Photos On Profiles? by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 20, 2008
hmm with some of the ish i've posted on nairaland - if the wrong peeps look at my profile - sack letter!!!
Re: Why No Photos On Profiles? by efuah(f): 12:03pm On Mar 20, 2008
It's a matter of choice. . . not safe though with all this psychos that run away from the hosp to just to come n post on NL. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Christian Singles Chat And Dating / I Need U Come Scratch My Wet Pussy For Me.. / I Need A Suger Mum