Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

D’banj Presents: D’ Kings Men (official Album Tracklist) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj Presents: D’ Kings Men (official Album Tracklist) (763 Views)

D’banj Presents President GEJ With Custom Made Beats By Dre Headphones [Video] / D’banj Presents “do Agric Petition” With Over 2million Signatures To Bono / Photo: D’banj Presents His Newly-wed Sister & Hubby Brand New Honda CRV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

D’banj Presents: D’ Kings Men (official Album Tracklist) by GistVillage: 11:14am On Mar 03, 2013
The BIG moment is almost here. D’Banj’s FIRST major project post-Mohits era will be out on the 30th of this March. Read the write-up below for more information and then view the DKM album official tracklist.

Oga Skibanj is not revealing features yet but from all indications, Kanye West is somewhere in there. *hint hint*

“The wait is finally over, after several months of speculation, D’banj Records presents it’s maiden album D’ Kings Men; a compilation album which includes tracks from the worldwide superstar D’Banj, and his label mates Kayswitch and J.Sol.

Several months of serious and inspiring hard work has paid off… This 17-track album comes fully loaded (we aren’t exaggerating), is bundled with 4 hit-bonus tracks and features several local and international collaborations. The album also contains several hit songs, including the smash hit “Top Of The World” and is set to showcase the versatility of the artistes on DBanj Records across different genres of music.”

*O.O*

OFFICIAL TRACKLIST

1. Ibadi E (Let It Bounce) D’Banj ft. (*@&%^!&
2. Why You Love Me Like That D’Banj
3. Who Dat Kayswitch
4. Give Me D’Banj
5. Scape Goat (the fix) D’Banj ft. !@$$#%&
6. For Example Kayswitch
7. Trance D’Banj
8. Ololufemi J.Sol
9. Money On My Mind Kayswitch & J.Sol
10. Top Of The World D’Banj & J.Sol
11. So Fly J.Sol
12. Lugga (Bad Nigga) D’Banj ft. &&@^&!@
13. Skit (overshadow)
14. Don’t Tell Me Nonsense D’Banj
15. Nous les meilleurs (We The Best) D’Banj ft. %!^%@#
16. Don’t Wait Kayswitch & J.Sol
17. Willingly D’Banj ft. *!&&@^$#
Bonus Tracks
1. Oyato D’Banj
2. Cash Flow D’Banj
3. Bachelor D’Banj
4. Sista Caro Kayswitch & DeeVee

PLUS listen to EXCLUSIVE :Dbanj -Dont tell me nonsense

HERE

Re: D’banj Presents: D’ Kings Men (official Album Tracklist) by GistVillage: 12:27pm On Mar 03, 2013
wish dem good luck

(1) (Reply)

"I Have Not Found The Right Woman' - D'banj Says / Prof Chinua Achebe And Nigerian Celebrities / Genevieve Relocates Her Parents To LEKKI Mansiona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.