Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Please How Can I Do This? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Please How Can I Do This? (1064 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Can I Do This? by amtheone(m): 11:52am On Mar 03, 2013
Gooday all,

Pls I have a challenge concerning copying an image from a particular website. I've tried all possible best to copy it but it's not possible.

Pls is there any software I can use to do this or any other way dat I can do it.
Re: Please How Can I Do This? by collins123(m): 12:24pm On Mar 03, 2013
What's the website?
Re: Please How Can I Do This? by amtheone(m): 1:27pm On Mar 03, 2013
collins123: What's the website?

Add me on Facebook to talk one on one.

http://www.facebook.com/durucollins

Sir Collins I've added bt u are yet to respond. But is it possible for u to outline them(I mean d step) here for me?

Thanks
Re: Please How Can I Do This? by GraphicsPlus(m): 6:14pm On Mar 03, 2013
There are three ways to get any image from any website. But I hope the website in question is not flash based becos number 2 and 3 wil not apply to flash websites.

3 ways to get the image:
1. You can do a screenprint of the image by opening the website and scroll to where the image is, then hit the 'prt sc' on the top right side of ur keyboard, then go to photoshop or coreldraw and paste it. Then u can crop out the unwanted areas. Using this method may reduce the quality of the image.

2. If the website owner used javascript to disable right click, just go to ur browser setting and disable javascript, then refresh the website and now u can right click and select 'save image as.'

3. If u know html/css, u can go to the source code of the website and locate the image url. Copy the url and paste it in ur browser bar and hit enter, the image will show automatically in ur browser window.
Re: Please How Can I Do This? by amtheone(m): 7:19pm On Mar 03, 2013
GraphicsPlus: There are three ways to get any image from any website. But I hope the website in question is not flash based becos number 2 and 3 wil not apply to flash websites.

3 ways to get the image:
1. You can do a screenprint of the image by opening the website and scroll to where the image is, then hit the 'prt sc' on the top right side of ur keyboard, then go to photoshop or coreldraw and paste it. Then u can crop out the unwanted areas. Using this method may reduce the quality of the image.

2. If the website owner used javascript to disable right click, just go to ur browser setting and disable javascript, then refresh the website and now u can right click and select 'save image as.'

3. If u know html/css, u can go to the source code of the website and locate the image url. Copy the url and paste it in ur browser bar and hit enter, the image will show automatically in ur browser window.

Thank u
Re: Please How Can I Do This? by collins123(m): 7:33pm On Mar 03, 2013
GraphicsPlus: There are three ways to get any image from any website. But I hope the website in question is not flash based becos number 2 and 3 wil not apply to flash websites.

3 ways to get the image:

Nice one

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me With Corel Draw Or Photoshop / Are You A Graphics Animator/spfx Maker / I Need Two Animator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.