Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

How Can I Make Money On Facebook - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Make Money On Facebook (916 Views)

How Do I Make Profit From My Facebook Page Of Over 587k Likes? / I Show You How I Make $1,000 Per Day With Facebook Viral Script On My Blog / Nigerian Population On Facebook Grows By 100% — Report! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Make Money On Facebook by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 03, 2013
One guy that calls himself an internet marketer used to send advert to my mail on how to make money on facebook, please is that possible?
Re: How Can I Make Money On Facebook by FXKing2012(m): 1:29pm On Mar 03, 2013
Yes...if you have many friends and well-networked.
Re: How Can I Make Money On Facebook by mrkels(m): 6:07pm On Mar 03, 2013
Maybe if you have a product through affliate links that you can promote to your friends / groups there...

Maybe if you have a blog/website and you monetise the blog/site and promote to your numerous amount of friends / members on your group there - they would click on the link and hopefully click on some ads or give you some ads impressions

There should be other ways but this is the only 2 I can think of now .

As for that guy, well , if his information is not free, then I suggest you ignore him. He's a cheap scammer.
IMHO
Re: How Can I Make Money On Facebook by LeBlack: 5:25am On Mar 05, 2013
I read an article about this few minutes ago. Hope it helps. Link: How to Make Money on Facebook, Google+, and Twitter, etc

(1) (Reply)

Google Adsense Zone: Get Approved Fast With NTS Tips / Professional Android App Designer Needed / Wordpress Manual Update Tutorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.