Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

What Is Deliverance? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Deliverance? (2971 Views)

Is Deliverance And Demonology Relevant To The Church? / SERMON Jotters:candidates Of Deep Deliverance. PMCH-APRIL,2015-D.K Olukoya / Church Confirms Jim Iyke’s Deliverance From Evil Spirits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: What Is Deliverance? by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 11, 2013
nlMediator:

I read some of your posts on this topic and wonder whether you are for real or you're just trying to "shock" us. The self-contradictions therein are mind-boggling. You need some time to digest the word of God more fully. It pains me that many people are in bondage and they are not getting the help they need, partly because we're masking our powerlessness with sweet-sounding statements that are not properly grounded in the Word of God.
i was thinking i was the only one that noticed. he is still a baby learning to crawl. allow him sometime bro...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Should Christians Respond To The Book Of Mormon? / Hilarious Church Posters / What Does God's Will Really Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.