Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,530 members, 7,843,633 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? (550 Views)

Nigeria: A Floodgate Of Fake Auto Parts / Exporting Used Car Parts To Nigeria / Cost Of Shipping 4 X 4 From Ontario, Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? by y2kaustinstone: 5:01pm On Mar 03, 2013
Hello,if you are thinking of shipping auto-parts to Nigeria,with the intent of selling them here.Then you are on the right track,cos i have several wholesale buyers,we do business at Ladipo international auto-parts market,here in Lagos-Nigeria.

I can also assist in the clearing,when the items arrives it will take maximum of five days for it to be completely sold out,interested?contact me on 234-8134340380 (Essien).

Incase,you are not buoyant enough to do a 20ft or 40ft,you can use the type of truck in the attachment,in loading the auto parts,it will even help in moving the item out of the port without you paying for transporting it to ladipo.after,the items its been sold,we can convert the truck to a money spinner at the same time.

Re: Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? by y2kaustinstone: 5:04pm On Mar 03, 2013
for type of parts athat are fast moving and their prices,send your email to me via: y2kaustin@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

2006 Honda Accord (DC) Very Clean / 2003 American Spec Nissan Altima...full Option For 1.25m (negociable). / I Need Of Car Dat Up To 450 Or500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.