Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,676 members, 7,820,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Genevieve Nnaji's New Hair Style: Hit or Miss? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Genevieve Nnaji's New Hair Style: Hit or Miss? (26907 Views)

A Nairalander Wore A Dress Made With Newspapers (hit Or Miss) Pic / How Girls Sleep When They Make New Hair Style (pic) / Genevieve Nnaji Looking So Stunningly Beautiful In A Monique Lhuillier Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's New Hair Style: Hit or Miss? by shadrach77: 12:39pm On Mar 04, 2013
Punny , sorry Genny is very pretty grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's New Hair Style: Hit or Miss? by pweeryambre: 12:56pm On Mar 04, 2013
Genny, me likey... Hair style, me no likey!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's New Hair Style: Hit or Miss? by benjaminedicha: 1:07pm On Mar 04, 2013
Wetin come be this kind hair wey she do...abi she think say na bi that one poeple go use c her beauty
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's New Hair Style: Hit or Miss? by nagoma(m): 1:14pm On Mar 04, 2013
daywatcher: she looks fab....I hope it helps persuade our ladies to do away with those stinky extensions

Yes ! And what she saves on fake hair she adds to the big necklace,
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's New Hair Style: Hit or Miss? by maskid(m): 1:19pm On Mar 04, 2013
Okija_juju: She is an Owerri Girl abi?!

Mbaise precisely
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's New Hair Style: Hit or Miss? by ylaa(f): 1:25pm On Mar 04, 2013
1 shortblackboy: Maybe d make up or d lighting anyhow dis babe wowor for here jor! undecided
na true
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's New Hair Style: Hit or Miss? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 04, 2013
mESS NOT MISS
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's New Hair Style: Hit or Miss? by emolade4re: 2:06pm On Mar 04, 2013
Genevive i luv u . U are too swaggalicious

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's New Hair Style: Hit or Miss? by haysal(m): 2:13pm On Mar 04, 2013
She looks pretty wiv the hairstyle but on second thoughts she luks like BANCE[afcon]
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's New Hair Style: Hit or Miss? by stupor(m): 2:19pm On Mar 04, 2013
Genny is a fine girl but not as stunning to me as most of her fans hype her !

Same goes Omotola Jalade,sexy but not that toO stunning as over hyped !

Haven't you seen Kardashian and the aura she doles out each time she goes somewhere officially,that is alsô withôut her in a big budget hollywood movie,nor any musical jingle,just her natural beauty and lifestyle sells and móves tabloids !

That's a goddess to be feared !

Genny stuns me on Only when she's acting and nôt her phôto shoôt sessions.
Omotòla also on the other hand,beautiful stuns me only with her volumptous hip-style and talk-energy she portrays and not totally the sexy appeal that I sometimes try hard tO find.

I still like Genny and Omotola though,they are representing Nigeria fully well on the glôbal scene,nó doubt !

Big-up girls ! *thumbs*
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's New Hair Style: Hit or Miss? by JOYCEOUS(f): 2:52pm On Mar 04, 2013
Hmmmmmn!!!
LesbianBoy galfrnd.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's New Hair Style: Hit or Miss? by denony(m): 2:59pm On Mar 04, 2013
Genny make up is not gud on you at your age.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's New Hair Style: Hit or Miss? by juninho(m): 3:26pm On Mar 04, 2013
She dey bleach?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's New Hair Style: Hit or Miss? by deltakitchen: 4:10pm On Mar 04, 2013
ITS TOTALLY A MISS undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's New Hair Style: Hit or Miss? by rayamayo: 4:51pm On Mar 04, 2013
she is not looking normal. tending towards micheal jackson. this is no good.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's New Hair Style: Hit or Miss? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 04, 2013
she looks so old....
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's New Hair Style: Hit or Miss? by Xunxhine(m): 5:38pm On Mar 04, 2013
Cul
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's New Hair Style: Hit or Miss? by anishe(m): 5:48pm On Mar 04, 2013
old cargo. too old for my liking grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's New Hair Style: Hit or Miss? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 04, 2013
It's definitely a hit.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's New Hair Style: Hit or Miss? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 04, 2013
what's up with her make up
it makes her look bleached undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's New Hair Style: Hit or Miss? by Jobig(m): 6:51pm On Mar 04, 2013
she looks like a modeler,on special diet and chemical C,to maintain that shape.good diet and chemical C.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's New Hair Style: Hit or Miss? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 04, 2013
Its a HIT!!! She's so pweetie
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's New Hair Style: Hit or Miss? by Bobbiman: 7:25pm On Mar 04, 2013
She wana b like rihanna but she no reach....coolexx
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's New Hair Style: Hit or Miss? by Bobbiman: 7:27pm On Mar 04, 2013
She wana b like rihanna bt she no reach.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's New Hair Style: Hit or Miss? by mamagee3(f): 8:26pm On Mar 04, 2013
What happened to her skin?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's New Hair Style: Hit or Miss? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 04, 2013
stupor: Genny is a fine girl but not as stunning to me as most of her fans hype her !

Same goes Omotola Jalade,sexy but not that toO stunning as over hyped !

Haven't you seen Kardashian and the aura she doles out each time she goes somewhere officially,that is alsô withôut her in a big budget hollywood movie,nor any musical jingle,just her natural beauty and lifestyle sells and móves tabloids !

That's a goddess to be feared !

Genny stuns me on Only when she's acting and nôt her phôto shoôt sessions.
Omotòla also on the other hand,beautiful stuns me only with her volumptous hip-style and talk-energy she portrays and not totally the sexy appeal that I sometimes try hard tO find.

I still like Genny and Omotola though,they are representing Nigeria fully well on the glôbal scene,nó doubt !

Big-up girls ! *thumbs*

mtcheew kim punny don slack since
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's New Hair Style: Hit or Miss? by danblaze: 9:46pm On Mar 04, 2013
Kx: Why d toning?
B4 now, she was Dark and lovely
Now she is light and ghostlike.
i kinda wonda y is she wants ha skin tone 2b cum pale lyk m.j trans4mation...gal if u knw wots gud 4u revert 2ur 4mer originality
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's New Hair Style: Hit or Miss? by viviennobrazyno(f): 9:46pm On Mar 04, 2013
fn hair style bt d pancake 2 much,she luks whitish
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's New Hair Style: Hit or Miss? by Bodmas60(m): 10:00pm On Mar 04, 2013
Tru talk man!!!.... She no wan old nw
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's New Hair Style: Hit or Miss? by chiamyluv: 10:29pm On Mar 04, 2013
ozo-dimgba:

Noooo not at all, she is an Okija girl. grin
do u say wat u dnt knw? Geny is an Owerri Gal 4rm mba5.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's New Hair Style: Hit or Miss? by DonaldGenes(m): 11:13pm On Mar 04, 2013
Tolexander: wao!
Pretty on her seems to be an understatement, cute sounds hypobolic. Just like saying carlos slim helu is averagely rich.
But the problem i have with the hair is that it will not shift the marginal utility curve of my garri to the left or right.

Me likey your siqnature oooooo
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's New Hair Style: Hit or Miss? by danito12: 12:20am On Mar 05, 2013
crychai old age rili catchin up wif her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tight Jeans Are Bad For Guys' Testicles - TV Doctor / Boys Use Tyres To Make Sandals / Nina’s Plus-sized Swimwear Show At Accra Fashion Week (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.