Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,303 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

What's The Best Company That Can Process Online Payments Easily? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What's The Best Company That Can Process Online Payments Easily? (1272 Views)

I'm Looking Of Online Payments Method In Nigeria.is It Promising / How To Accept Online Payments From My Website / Online Payments From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Company That Can Process Online Payments Easily? by outlaws(m): 9:04am On Mar 20, 2008
cool

Any one got a good idea the best less complicated business to deal with when it comes to selling things on your website. Not interested in Paypal, their system is messed up or complicated. Don't mention Ebay, their system is not that good. Also don’t mention click bank, they look like 419.

I am thinking of selling e-books:digital books and some other products like watch on the website, no need to create an online store, I am just looking for a business that can provide the pay buttons. Paypal is requiring some public certificate, what ever that means. Also does all this card processors require public certificate? Paypal have made it seem hard to accept money online, I know is not supposed to be that complicated.

I am looking for the easiest one, price is not an issue.
Re: What's The Best Company That Can Process Online Payments Easily? by goldenceo(m): 9:40am On Mar 20, 2008
Hi,

Check out the following 2.

2checkout.com
alertpay.com
Re: What's The Best Company That Can Process Online Payments Easily? by outlaws(m): 7:10am On Mar 21, 2008
cool

Thanks for your infos. I will check it out. I also don't think a lot people pay attention to who is accepting the payment. Most people think the business they are buying from is accepting the payment. Buyers that pay attention to who is taking their payments probably don't spend money online because there are a lot of credit card processors.

Any more ideas? Post it.
Re: What's The Best Company That Can Process Online Payments Easily? by FsG(m): 11:19am On Mar 21, 2008
@outlaw, you kn click bank, ebay and paypal are not available or good in Nigeria.
But i kn a good credit card proccessing company that cheers doing business with Nigerians.
l can only introduce this to you and any other interested person who intend to accepts credit cards onsite by writing info@financegather.com
Re: What's The Best Company That Can Process Online Payments Easily? by buzzgonz(m): 11:29am On Mar 21, 2008
i seem to be interested and how does it work?

@topic
The best company for now is e_gold & Liberty Rerserve! but its mainly use for Online invesment & auto-surf as that of Online Shopping its impossible try paypal for that.

Cheers. wink
Re: What's The Best Company That Can Process Online Payments Easily? by FsG(m): 11:33am On Mar 21, 2008
Paypal is not good for accepting credit cards in Nigeria!!!!
Re: What's The Best Company That Can Process Online Payments Easily? by buzzgonz(m): 11:39am On Mar 21, 2008
what do you mean? Despite the fact that Nigeria is not listed, we can still shop online using paypal.
Re: What's The Best Company That Can Process Online Payments Easily? by akinalabi(m): 11:56am On Mar 21, 2008
@ outlaws,

You are in the US right?

Then go for clickbank. They are the best in thw world when
it comes to selling ebooks.

Another advantage of clickbank is that people can pay you
with their paypal account without you needing to have one.

Their affiliate network is top notch as well. If you know how
to go about it, leveraging the netowork can make you cold,
hard cash.

Using paypal is alright only that they don't protect ebooks
sellers when there are chargebacks.

You can take a look at 2checkout as well and even 1shopping
cart and many others.

My advice? Use clickbank.
Re: What's The Best Company That Can Process Online Payments Easily? by FsG(m): 11:58am On Mar 21, 2008
Yes! we can shop with paypal, learn more about how you can use paypal in Nigeria!
visit: http://www.finacegather.com!
But i mean accepting credit cards on your website!
Re: What's The Best Company That Can Process Online Payments Easily? by outlaws(m): 7:38am On Mar 22, 2008
cool

I am looking for a company that is as easy as ABC. Put your account number, fill out a form, buy a button, and start selling. Anything else adding to it is making it complicated.

Clickbank, Ebay, Paypal I still don't want to hear about them unless you are going to provide an instruction from a-z on how to set it up. But If the other companies turns out to be complicated I might end up using paypay, I think they are best suited for what I want but they are asking too much.

Good ideas so far. If any one sell stuff online like e-books or other products non digital like shoes, suit or stuff like that. You can post the company you use to accept payment and how hard or easy it is dealing with them.
Re: What's The Best Company That Can Process Online Payments Easily? by FsG(m): 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2008
Accepts visa, mastercard, america express and dinner's club on your website or anywhere online, get your money direct to local bank account or check!

l will let you kn the firm write: support@financegather.com , l m using it now!
Re: What's The Best Company That Can Process Online Payments Easily? by akinalabi(m): 9:54pm On Mar 22, 2008
@ outlaws,

I have been using clickbank since 2005 and I can vouch
for its useability. For your digital products, go for clickbank!

For your physical products, go for 1shoppingcart.com
Re: What's The Best Company That Can Process Online Payments Easily? by outlaws(m): 8:39am On Mar 23, 2008
cool

What's up Akinalabi? I read your post. You said that you have been using click bank. I don’t trust them but it looks like I don’t have any good option than using their service. I have about 20 e-books to sell. Assuming I use click bank for selling e-books. Are they going to charge me for each set up or the whole thing. So assuming they charge $50 for set up that would cost me about $1000. I already have a website and I don’t want to use any one’s website for selling or advertising. So how does using click bank work with your website? What are their requirements? Checking #, route #? Public certificate? Pay button? I need to know their requirements.

Also, you mentioned 1shoppingcart. Do you use them? I plan to sell watch too. Do you know their requirements?

Others if you got any ideas post it. Also post their requirements that will be much helpful than just posting the website. It also be better to recommend a business you have used yourself not one you heard about or saw online.
Re: What's The Best Company That Can Process Online Payments Easily? by BigBashiru: 1:06pm On Mar 23, 2008
does anybody have information on Digital Payment Processors in Nigeria? i.e. if i set up a website then people can pay online in Nigeria with their naira debit or credit cards for our nigerian banking network.

regards.
Re: What's The Best Company That Can Process Online Payments Easily? by mavtrevor(m): 10:44am On Apr 16, 2008
Graphcard has proved to be the best, check it out from my signature.
Re: What's The Best Company That Can Process Online Payments Easily? by deepo: 5:43pm On Apr 27, 2008
mavtrevor,

have you used graph card for any payment online.
i have there visa card and i still have problems paying with it.
let me how far u have gone with them
Re: What's The Best Company That Can Process Online Payments Easily? by baslone: 1:58pm On Apr 29, 2008
2checkout
1shoppingcart
No strings,no wahala or magomago.You can check them out.

Graphcard aint bad but their account activation,payments
and charges are simply out of this world.
But If you have the visa card it should work unless that problem just started.

(1) (Reply)

The Gradual Disappearance Of Flash Website(html5 Vs Flash) / Pls Review This Site / Genevieve Nnaji's Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.