Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,858 members, 7,851,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:20 AM

You Just Have To Read This! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / You Just Have To Read This! (1763 Views)

Ram Went To Vendor To Read Today's News Papers / You Just Have To Smile/laugh At Some Point (funny Pictures Compilation) / You Just Have To Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Just Have To Read This! by cashoggy(f): 9:50am On Mar 20, 2008
P-L-E-A-S-E ensure u read this to the end and don't skip. Thank you.

Hi, , Trust the facts?? ??

This is a real story of a young exUnilag girl who passed away last month. Her name was Lola. She was hit by a train at Oyingbo on her way to work at Apapa.

She was working at the MTN call center. She had a boy friend named Emeka, a banker who was recently transferred to Abuja. Both of them are true lovers even distance could not separate them. They were always
talking on the phone. You could never see her without her Cellphone. In fact she also changed Emeka's SIM from Celtel to MTN, so both of them can be on the same network, and save on the cost of calls.

She spends half of the day and most nights talking with Emeka because she gets free calls. Lola's family knows about their relationship. Emeka is very close with Lola's family in spite of the tribal differences. (just imagine their love). Before she passed away at LUTH she told her friends "If I pass away please bury me with my Cellphone" she also said the same thing to her parents.

After her death at LUTH, the attendants couldn't carry her body to the mortuary. A lot of them tried to do so but still couldn't. They called more people and everybody tried to carry the body, the result was still the same. Eventually, they called a person who knew one of her priests in church who had the gift of communicating with the dead.

He sprinkled some salt and water on the body and started speaking to himself slowly. After a few minutes, he said "this girl misses something here." Then her friends told him about her intentions to bury her with her phone. He asked them to bring a coffin, then he opened it and placed her phone and sim card inside
the casket. After that they tried to carry the body. It could now be moved and they carried it away easily.
Everyone was shocked and sad, they were so shocked that Lola's parents did not inform Emeka that Lola had passed away and buried her quickly because of all the unusual circumstances.

After 2 weeks Emeka called Lola's mom,

Emeka :, "Aunty, I'm coming to the house today, it is Lola's birthday please I hope you will cook something nice for me. Don't tell Lola that I'm coming to Lagos today, I want to surprise her."

Her mother replied, "OK You come to Lagos first, I want to tell you something very important."

After he came, they told him the truth about Lola. Emeka thought that they were playing an April fool's joke. He was laughing and said "don't try to fool me - tell Lola to come out, i have a Birthday gift for her. Please stop this nonsense".

Then they showed the original death certificate to him. They also gave him other proof to make him believe. (Emeka started to sweat) He said, "Its not true. We spoke yesterday. She still calls me. Emeka was shaking.

Suddenly, Emeka's phone rang. "he said, see this is from Lola, see this, " he showed the phone to Lola's family. all of them told him to answer. he talked using the loudspeaker mode. All of them heard his conversation. Loud and clear, no cross lines, no humming. It was the actual voice of Lola & there was no way others could use her staff sim card since it is nailed inside the casket before she was hurriedly buried. They were so shocked and asked for the same priest (who can speak with the souls of the dead) again. This time he brought his Bishop along to help solve this matter.

> >He & his Bishop worked for 5 hours.

> >Then they discovered one thing which really shocked them,

> >

> >

> >
> >Scroll down,

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >
> >MTN still has the best coverage!

> >

> >"MTN Everywhere you go" is true!! Where ever you go, MTN follows!!! shocked shocked shocked

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >Don't shoot me yet, I am also looking for the person who sent me this mail, so I can kill him/her too grin grin grin grin
Re: You Just Have To Read This! by folly69(m): 10:02am On Mar 20, 2008
hmmn touching and nice so this is an hawaiian goodluck wave to u cheesy
Re: You Just Have To Read This! by ayusman16(m): 10:05am On Mar 20, 2008
more of the hawaiian goodluck wave to u poster
Re: You Just Have To Read This! by efuah(f): 10:27am On Mar 20, 2008
folly69:

hmmn touching and nice so this is an hawaiian goodluck wave to u cheesy
grin grin grin wicked people grin grin grin
Re: You Just Have To Read This! by lightest(m): 11:24am On Mar 20, 2008
This is wonderful
Re: You Just Have To Read This! by hns: 11:52am On Mar 20, 2008
men,this is simply wonderful ,MTN has to pay for this advert.keep up the good work. grin sad
Re: You Just Have To Read This! by olulu(m): 11:56am On Mar 20, 2008
@cashie
cool one,
u should try it too

grin grin grin
Re: You Just Have To Read This! by segunpc(m): 12:03pm On Mar 20, 2008
hmm got me paying attention.

nice one cashie
Re: You Just Have To Read This! by cashoggy(f): 1:26pm On Mar 20, 2008
Thanks folks, but I don't deserve the applause, it was a forwarded mail. I actually thought it was going to be one of such warnings on 'where not to keep your cellphone', but it completely beat my expectation. I really lmao when I read it too.Some people sef! grin
Re: You Just Have To Read This! by ayusman16(m): 2:06pm On Mar 20, 2008
B4 nko?
Re: You Just Have To Read This! by naijastyle: 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2008
Nice post.
MTN is really everywhere you go.
Everybody should have at least one MTN line.
More Hawaiian good luck.
Re: You Just Have To Read This! by phillip001(m): 4:00pm On Mar 20, 2008
baby its a nice one,and fun to read, cheers
Re: You Just Have To Read This! by ituen(m): 2:35am On Mar 22, 2008
MTN sef dey advertise for "the other world"
Re: You Just Have To Read This! by kronkykay(m): 5:10am On Mar 22, 2008
MTN still dey find market among the dead . . . . . .

na waoh
Re: You Just Have To Read This! by ituen(m): 9:20am On Mar 22, 2008
Yeah man,

Dem don tire for naija money so they are going "beyond"

Remember, grandparents die with money in their purse, so they gotta make some calls too
Re: You Just Have To Read This! by gilgee(m): 10:51am On Mar 22, 2008
ituen:

Yeah man,

Dem don tire for naija money so they are going "beyond"

Remember, grandparents die with money in their purse, so they gotta make some calls too

All hail Ituen!!!
Speaking from experience. . .

More hawaiian good luck to you poster.
Re: You Just Have To Read This! by ituen(m): 1:17pm On Mar 22, 2008
Gilgee

Na which experience be that na?

Ur Great grand papa no die with money inside im boxers

Abi ur great grand mama do dey inside coffin with money for bra?
Re: You Just Have To Read This! by gilgee(m): 1:30pm On Mar 22, 2008
No let wind blow oo cuz your yansh go open. Una don still settle the case of your grand papa wey die with his safe lock's key in his stomach?

And many more . . . . tongue
Re: You Just Have To Read This! by kronkykay(m): 2:01pm On Mar 22, 2008
no make the boy get nightmere oooooo
Re: You Just Have To Read This! by delib: 9:16pm On Mar 22, 2008
bad dreams for him
Re: You Just Have To Read This! by clemcykul(f): 5:55pm On Mar 23, 2008
wow grin
Re: You Just Have To Read This! by gilgee(m): 6:04pm On Mar 23, 2008
make we pity am small. Make i conceal the rest for now until he annoys me again.
Re: You Just Have To Read This! by ituen(m): 7:46pm On Mar 24, 2008
Open ur mouth again and i go tell the world hw u thief ur great grandpapa purse only to find N10,000 in N1 notes
Re: You Just Have To Read This! by ThugLife1(m): 7:54pm On Mar 24, 2008
lol
Re: You Just Have To Read This! by naijastyle: 10:16pm On Mar 24, 2008
chai,
Re: You Just Have To Read This! by clemcykul(f): 10:47am On Mar 25, 2008
lawdiiee grin u don surfer gilgee grin
Re: You Just Have To Read This! by folly69(m): 10:56am On Mar 25, 2008
i hear say mtn won shift their headquarters to the great beyond and ar looking for people to employ
Re: You Just Have To Read This! by Moyola(f): 11:10am On Mar 25, 2008
nice 1
Re: You Just Have To Read This! by ituen(m): 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2008
folly69:

i hear say mtn won shift their headquarters to the great beyond and ar looking for people to employ

you no get CV?
Re: You Just Have To Read This! by gilgee(m): 6:45pm On Mar 25, 2008
All applicants should submit their CVs to Ituen. The ambassador of the great beyond to Nigeria.
Re: You Just Have To Read This! by ituen(m): 9:43am On Mar 26, 2008
I will accept it but you have to endorse it as Foreign Affairs Minister to the Beyond
Re: You Just Have To Read This! by gilgee(m): 12:02pm On Mar 26, 2008
Me F.A? Why you dey day dream like this na? ok. . .o. . . na my clone.

I been forget.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Translate This In Pidgin English... The Winner Gets A Prize! / Can You Do This And Get N5m In Return? (photo) / Breaking News: Buhari Finally Makes His Asset Public! (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.