Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

A Four-Year-Old Survives Three-Story Building Fall And Landed On His Feet - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Four-Year-Old Survives Three-Story Building Fall And Landed On His Feet (10702 Views)

How Infidelity Landed Some Nigerian Men And Women In Hospitals / Woman Delivers Four-Year-Old Pregnancy In Ogun / One-year-old Survives Seven Days Alone With Dead Grandmother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Four-Year-Old Survives Three-Story Building Fall And Landed On His Feet by Orpelin: 5:52am On Mar 04, 2013
A four-year-old boy from Colorado survived a three-story fall,miraculously landing on his feet.
Dylan Hayes fell out the window of his Aurora apartment while his mother was shampooing her carpets, CBS Denver affiliate KCNC reports. She had moved her couch to the wall when Dylan climbed on it to talk through the windows to the downstairs neighbors.
"I fall ... really, really far," Dylan told CBS reporter Evrod Cassimy.
His mother, Jessica Hayes, said she hopes the scary event serves as a warning for parents with young children.
"I was terrified," Jessica said. "I didn't know what I was going to see when I got down to the ground floor."
Dylan fell out of the third story window, did two somersaults in the air, and landed on the rock below on his feet. The screen he broke through suffered more damage than he did, KCNC reports.
The boy was hospitalized for 20 hours, wearing a neck brace as a precaution. But he was released with barely a scratch.
"it's gotten easier since it happened two weeks ago to not blame myself," Jessica told the station. "I wish the danger would have crossed by mind, which it didn't."
Jessica told KCNC she has since moved out of her apartment to live with a relative, and is looking for a new home -- on the first floor.
http://www.cbsnews.com/fullstory.rbml?catid=57572269&feed_id=1&videofeed=null
Re: A Four-Year-Old Survives Three-Story Building Fall And Landed On His Feet by gunuvi(m): 6:41am On Mar 04, 2013
God loves little children.
God is at work there.
God pls don't stop your work in my life oo.
God thank you abasi jiwheyewhe!

7 Likes

Re: A Four-Year-Old Survives Three-Story Building Fall And Landed On His Feet by slimyem: 7:01am On Mar 04, 2013
Wow!!
What a miracle!!
Lmao@ "I fall...very very far"cool.Such innocence!!
Lucky is his mother!!
Very lucky!!

4 Likes

Re: A Four-Year-Old Survives Three-Story Building Fall And Landed On His Feet by thorpido(m): 7:36am On Mar 04, 2013
I once had a neighbour whose 3yr old son also fell from the last floor of a 2-story building.The boy had a fracture on one leg and a few bruises.
God has a way of keeping children.
Re: A Four-Year-Old Survives Three-Story Building Fall And Landed On His Feet by FineBro(m): 7:39am On Mar 04, 2013
God is great.
Re: A Four-Year-Old Survives Three-Story Building Fall And Landed On His Feet by greatgod2012(f): 8:10am On Mar 04, 2013
Awesome God!
This is indeed a miracle!
God knows how he protect His pple, especially innocent kids.
What a mighty God we serve!
Re: A Four-Year-Old Survives Three-Story Building Fall And Landed On His Feet by blank(f): 9:42am On Mar 04, 2013
thorpido: I once had a neighbour whose 3yr old son also fell from the last floor of a 2-story building.The boy had a fracture on one leg and a few bruises.
God has a way of keeping children.

I know the boy as well. It happened in December?
Re: A Four-Year-Old Survives Three-Story Building Fall And Landed On His Feet by licensed2k(m): 10:10am On Mar 04, 2013
Talk abt airbender....yeah, well?

1 Like

Re: A Four-Year-Old Survives Three-Story Building Fall And Landed On His Feet by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 04, 2013
The boy must be a Superboy!
Re: A Four-Year-Old Survives Three-Story Building Fall And Landed On His Feet by Daraplato(m): 1:46pm On Mar 04, 2013
That's what they call miracle. Injury without scar, passing through fire and not being burnt. Thank God.

1 Like

Re: A Four-Year-Old Survives Three-Story Building Fall And Landed On His Feet by yuzedo: 1:48pm On Mar 04, 2013
Big deal, i once fell out of an aeroplane window when we were in the air. The newspapers carried the story undecided
https://www.nairaland.com/1214376/yuzedo-writes-how-he-lost

1 Like

Re: A Four-Year-Old Survives Three-Story Building Fall And Landed On His Feet by Sweetapple007(f): 1:49pm On Mar 04, 2013
Supper boy.
Re: A Four-Year-Old Survives Three-Story Building Fall And Landed On His Feet by TableLeg(m): 1:53pm On Mar 04, 2013
FILMTRICK!!!!!!!
Re: A Four-Year-Old Survives Three-Story Building Fall And Landed On His Feet by creationxt(m): 1:53pm On Mar 04, 2013
Thank God, its just the grace of Jesus. He loves kids
Re: A Four-Year-Old Survives Three-Story Building Fall And Landed On His Feet by huninaija(f): 1:53pm On Mar 04, 2013
God is good.. Its not yet his time to go.. smiley
Re: A Four-Year-Old Survives Three-Story Building Fall And Landed On His Feet by dedons: 1:56pm On Mar 04, 2013
Hehehehehehe...hw high is d 'so-called' 3 storey building
Re: A Four-Year-Old Survives Three-Story Building Fall And Landed On His Feet by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 04, 2013
It's a known fact that most kids at that age survive falls due to their bones being more flexible.
such a lucky boy!

Re: A Four-Year-Old Survives Three-Story Building Fall And Landed On His Feet by andyanders: 1:56pm On Mar 04, 2013
God is good cus it's in America. Let that kind of thing happen here, the child will reach Heaven b4 him pass the first floor
Re: A Four-Year-Old Survives Three-Story Building Fall And Landed On His Feet by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 04, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Damn, that's one lucky child.
Re: A Four-Year-Old Survives Three-Story Building Fall And Landed On His Feet by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:57pm On Mar 04, 2013
The boy's time (death) never reach na!
#talk about miracle of the week...God is great.
Re: A Four-Year-Old Survives Three-Story Building Fall And Landed On His Feet by mysticgal(f): 1:59pm On Mar 04, 2013
the pretty angel that keeps children are wonderfull this is God handwork.always commit your kids into Gods hands.
Re: A Four-Year-Old Survives Three-Story Building Fall And Landed On His Feet by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 04, 2013
U See - Some Grown Up fools would go home trying same act Just to make the news cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Four-Year-Old Survives Three-Story Building Fall And Landed On His Feet by ssainty(m): 2:01pm On Mar 04, 2013
[quote
author=yuzedo]Big deal, i once fell out of an aeroplane window when
we were in the air. The newspapers carried the story
undecided
https://www.nairaland.com/1214376/yuzedo-writes-how-he-lost[/quote]
mumu like u.no be only in the air,u were into d air fall
Re: A Four-Year-Old Survives Three-Story Building Fall And Landed On His Feet by MacDaddy01: 2:04pm On Mar 04, 2013
gunuvi: God loves little children.
God is at work there.
God pls don't stop your work in my life oo.
God thank you abasi jiwheyewhe!

2 Likes

Re: A Four-Year-Old Survives Three-Story Building Fall And Landed On His Feet by haysal(m): 2:07pm On Mar 04, 2013
Ok kissOk
Re: A Four-Year-Old Survives Three-Story Building Fall And Landed On His Feet by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 04, 2013
My 3-year old niece fell from a story building with ground concrete and nothing serious happened to her. God just protects children more.
Re: A Four-Year-Old Survives Three-Story Building Fall And Landed On His Feet by pweeryambre: 2:12pm On Mar 04, 2013
... Did two summersaults in the air and landed on his feet. Lol. reminds me of myself at dat age.
Re: A Four-Year-Old Survives Three-Story Building Fall And Landed On His Feet by Omen100(m): 2:14pm On Mar 04, 2013
MacDaddy01:

so who is responsible for these children?
Re: A Four-Year-Old Survives Three-Story Building Fall And Landed On His Feet by harlos: 2:21pm On Mar 04, 2013
There is always a guiding angel behind children, some of thier plays are very hard but they still survive. I dare not do most of them now.
Re: A Four-Year-Old Survives Three-Story Building Fall And Landed On His Feet by gunuvi(m): 2:50pm On Mar 04, 2013
MacDaddy01:

I am humbled by your picture. But God why forsake these little angels
Sometimes, this kind of picture will almost make you feel that God is not for everyone.
It is painful!
Re: A Four-Year-Old Survives Three-Story Building Fall And Landed On His Feet by xynerise: 2:59pm On Mar 04, 2013
I had similar experience when I was 2. I fell from a storey building
Re: A Four-Year-Old Survives Three-Story Building Fall And Landed On His Feet by babysnogls: 3:01pm On Mar 04, 2013
gunuvi:
I am humbled by your picture. But God why forsake these little angels
Sometimes, this kind of picture will almost make you feel that God is not for everyone.
It is painful!
God is 4 everyone. However, He is not an Autocratic God who imposes Himself on men. When men decide to hate and kill themselves, it also breaks Gods heart..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

HELP! My Husband Refuses To Have Sex With Me Ever Since I Was Raped. / What Are The Procedures And Processes For Adopting A Child / How Can You Overcome The Death Of A Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.