Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Action cancelled and regreted - Computer Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / Action cancelled and regreted (1734 Views)

Duo Core Tower Desktop For Sale 12k Complete. 08027552294 / Duo Core 3.2ghz Tower Desktop, 7k. Call 08027552294. / A 7" Smart Android Tablet Pc For Sale @ 12k. 08027552294 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Action cancelled and regreted by daviskingsley(m): 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2013
My own is for you to pick up my calls so dat we can sort matters out...I beg yƠ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡u
coz I dnt wanna do anythn stupid,J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ pick up my calls,dats all@Nigerwide08
Re: Action cancelled and regreted by gilgal7(f): 2:29pm On May 03, 2013
"breach of contract".....?
Re: Action cancelled and regreted by surveyProf(m): 5:55pm On May 03, 2013
Re: Action cancelled and regreted by surveyProf(m): 10:20pm On May 05, 2013
Hello Mr Mustapha,
We will want to remind you, to please come forward and defend yourself, as a scam case involving you and the plaintiff has been reported to us at as May 3rd 2013, In other words we are issuing this notice, to you today, May 5th 2013, to appear and defend yourself of all allegation leveled against you with Ten (10) days of this notice.

finally failure to appear and defend yourself, means you are guilty as charged, and your details/Pictures will be all over the net as a scam artist.
Re: Action cancelled and regreted by surveyProf(m): 6:01am On May 06, 2013
Day 1
Re: Action cancelled and regreted by surveyProf(m): 12:14pm On May 07, 2013
Day 2.
jereal (Plaintiff) less know if Mr. mustapha has refunded your money!

Thank u!
Re: Action cancelled and regreted by jereal(m): 12:39pm On May 07, 2013
surveyProf: Day 2.
jereal (Plaintiff) less know if Mr. mustapha has refunded your money!

Thank u!

I haven't seen a dime...?
Re: Action cancelled and regreted by surveyProf(m): 12:43pm On May 07, 2013
jereal:

I haven't seen a dime...?

Is okay, we are monitoring him!

1 Like

Re: Action cancelled and regreted by surveyProf(m): 5:30am On May 08, 2013
Day 3
Re: Action cancelled and regreted by surveyProf(m): 8:44am On May 09, 2013
Day 4
Re: Action cancelled and regreted by Nobody: 10:02am On May 10, 2013
surveyProf: Day 4
sorry @ surveyprof, am not a scammer, never scam anybody in my life. Wat happened between me and jreal is not by intentional, there is a company i work with in lagos, they imports goods like laptops, desktops, printers, consumers electronics, once they brings in goods, we find customers for them or even buy frm them and resell, but this particular duo core is there and i told them i have a buyer for the system, they charged me 5k and i posted 7k on net. I met jreal and asked him for initial deposit and he sent me 5k and i went to go get the system and paid them with that money but the system has not been loaded, at the point of loading it, the hard disk got damage and the board was not power on again. And i went back to them, but here this jreal has been calling me but i was confused and don't know wat to tell him. But the company kept me hold that they are going to get me p4 system and i say no dat the guy wanted to use the system for a particular project. In a nutshell, i know i carried all the blame and for not have opened up for him at d begining. But pls am not a scam and i don't have a mind of scam anybody. Even a guy came frm ogba for the same system since d same lagos, i took him there to used him as the person paid for the system but they told him to have patient that they are going to do something gud in reply. Pls Jreal, am begging u, give me till 17th may, i am going to refurn the 5k and later send a good system to u and if like it, u will then pay to the driver u want me to use. Pls am very sorry for everything. Am an hardworking person. Am not a scam.

1 Like

Re: Action cancelled and regreted by jereal(m): 9:04pm On May 11, 2013
monday, the 13th is still within the 10 day period the jury gave...besides '5k is a small amount' if I remember what you said correctly...if you're truely willing to pay, you have my acct. number...
Re: Action cancelled and regreted by surveyProf(m): 7:30pm On May 14, 2013
?
Re: Action cancelled and regreted by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 14, 2013
surveyProf: ?
wat is d meaning of ur question mark? Wat u suppose to do b4
Re: Action cancelled and regreted by jereal(m): 7:47pm On May 14, 2013
nigerwide08: wat is d meaning of ur question mark? Wat u suppose to do b4

Means your 10 days is up.
Re: Action cancelled and regreted by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 14, 2013
jereal:

to God, all this post is anoying. But i reserve my comment. Soonest
Re: Action cancelled and regreted by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 14, 2013
jereal:

to God, all this post is anoying. But i reserve my comment. Soonest. There are some laptops i want to sell and use the profit to pay ur money but u people are blocking everythings by commenting rubbish on the post. If u know come down to lagos and see where i work, so u will know am not the person u think.
Re: Action cancelled and regreted by surveyProf(m): 8:42pm On May 14, 2013
For how long, have u been holden on to the young man's money? He sent you the monies for product you could not delivered, instead of u to return back his money, you kept on posting him and not picking his calls, is this how a business man should behave? And u want people not to label u "scam"
Re: Action cancelled and regreted by surveyProf(m): 8:45pm On May 14, 2013
nigerwide08: wat is d meaning of ur question mark? Wat u suppose to do b4

Do u want your name, pictures on google, as a scam artist? " mostly on 419eater.com, where I belong?
Re: Action cancelled and regreted by jereal(m): 9:42pm On May 14, 2013
nigerwide08: to God, all this post is anoying. But i reserve my comment. Soonest. There are some laptops i want to sell and use the profit to pay ur money but u people are blocking everythings by commenting rubbish on the post. If u know come down to lagos and see where i work, so u will know am not the person u think.

The only person who has been posting rubbish here is non other than you...with all the numerous stories you've been giving...!

You're actually concerned now cos this thread is affecting your business on nairaland, but I assure you that this is the least of your problems...you should be most concerned about you details being posted on 419eater,com of all placesshocked I think you need to check out the site & then decide if the 5k is worth all of this...
Re: Action cancelled and regreted by jereal(m): 6:48pm On Jun 05, 2013
hehehe...scammers re now making the front page... I think its time to formerly introduce you to nairaland....
You entrance is actually going to be more dramatic cause of the info available about you...
Re: Action cancelled and regreted by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 05, 2013
hmmm, just passing by...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sold!! External Hard Drive- N8000(payment on Delivery) / Hp Probook Core I7 150,000/ Hp G6 Corei5 1terebytes,6gram With Redeon Graphic / Hp Laptop , Dual Core,1.5g Memory,bluetooth,wifi, For 47k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.