Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Nigerian Actors Who Are The Same In Every Movie - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerian Actors Who Are The Same In Every Movie (32867 Views)

Photos Of The First Nigerian Actors Before 1930 / Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses / Most Handsome Nigerian Actors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Actors Who Are The Same In Every Movie by phaya(f): 3:36pm On Mar 04, 2013
I can't stop Laughing ROTFLMAOO.. @op u take the matter personal! HOLLYWOOD ROCKS!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Actors Who Are The Same In Every Movie by kenny1795(m): 3:37pm On Mar 04, 2013
Gentle jack- assasin or bodyguard

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Actors Who Are The Same In Every Movie by Policewoman(f): 3:38pm On Mar 04, 2013
Black Peni5: No 11. Emeka Ike...Always forming local love.
@Tonto Dike with her neck tatoo showing in each of her movies. Olden days 18th century epic movie o!, as a housemaid, as a princess, as a widow e.t.c those annoying tatoos must show.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Actors Who Are The Same In Every Movie by Orikinla(m): 3:39pm On Mar 04, 2013
That is why 90% of them cannot pass auditions in Hollywood.
Ini Edo at home is the same Ini Edo in every movie.
Same characteristics and mannerisms.
Only the name of their roles change, but they are still the same. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Actors Who Are The Same In Every Movie by mysticgal(f): 3:39pm On Mar 04, 2013
paul udensi...evangelist,francis duru..always fighting for love.justus esiri.hardnded father.chima...native doctor
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Are The Same In Every Movie by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 04, 2013
Policewoman: @Tonto Dike with her neck tatoo showing in each of her movies. Olden days 18th century epic movie o!, as a housemaid, as a princess, as a widow e.t.c those annoying tatoos must show.
LMAO!!
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Are The Same In Every Movie by efosanice: 3:41pm On Mar 04, 2013
all nigerian actors play the same role in every movie. case closed.
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Are The Same In Every Movie by jadakiss213(m): 3:42pm On Mar 04, 2013
pweeryambre:
Heard he has been having a kind of mental breakdown for a while now.
Too much Weed..smh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Actors Who Are The Same In Every Movie by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 04, 2013
nellaluv:

Yeah me too, i had a secret crush on him tongue
woah, that's messed up tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Are The Same In Every Movie by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 04, 2013
ItsModella:

modella u dey watch africa magic wella shey? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Are The Same In Every Movie by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 04, 2013
~vicky~:

modella u dey watch africa magic wella shey? cheesy
when I was in high school, I used to swear by africa magic..

but now, my eyes don clear, I have seen the light...
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Are The Same In Every Movie by nellaluv(f): 3:48pm On Mar 04, 2013
Akshow: seun's personal person, toooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnto dike always the bad nauri gal grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

An idea for a movie producer/director=> 'The Geek And The Princess'
Thank me later grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Are The Same In Every Movie by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:49pm On Mar 04, 2013
Una Still dey here dey mention actors and actresses when dey act dey same role ?? ha !! ah just hear dem don inflate price for garri .... so werin we co do about that one wen dey vewie important na !
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Are The Same In Every Movie by nellaluv(f): 3:51pm On Mar 04, 2013
ItsModella:

Don't blame me i was young and inlove but now i've seen the light too tongue grin grin
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Are The Same In Every Movie by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 04, 2013
ItsModella:
when I was in high school, I used to swear by africa magic..

but now, my eyes don clear, I have seen the light...

ekele diri chuwu
it's kind addictive, my siblings watch nothing else than africa magic sad
you have to shout and argue with them to change it
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Are The Same In Every Movie by pweeryambre: 3:52pm On Mar 04, 2013
nellaluv:

Yeah me too, i had a secret crush on him tongue
What did u like pls? Is it the moustache growing up into his nostrils abi d ones growing out of his nose, or his bending height? Or his funny accent or his weak eyes? Or his hard ruffled looking skin?
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Are The Same In Every Movie by adetopshot(m): 3:55pm On Mar 04, 2013
Taiwo Hassan,mr nice guy...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Actors Who Are The Same In Every Movie by nellaluv(f): 3:56pm On Mar 04, 2013
pweeryambre:
What did u like pls? Is it the moustache growing up into his nostrils abi d ones growing out of his nose, or his bending height? Or his funny accent or his weak eyes? Or his hard ruffled looking skin?

All of the above, it was kinda sexy then tongue , oh wait i think it was the accent lmao grin
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Are The Same In Every Movie by coogar: 4:00pm On Mar 04, 2013
Orikinla: That is why 90% of them cannot pass auditions in Hollywood.
Ini Edo at home is the same Ini Edo in every movie.
Same characteristics and mannerisms.
Only the name of their roles change, but they are still the same. grin

that's not fair.....
blame the movie producers/directors. actors are more or less mercenaries. give them a job and they would do it. if all they keep getting is similar roles then whose fault?
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Are The Same In Every Movie by goldfish80(m): 4:01pm On Mar 04, 2013
Chioma chkwuka: always τђΞ victim of domestic abuse

Olu Jacobs: always τђΞ Igwe but is not an Ibo man

Patience Ozokwo: must poison someones food b4 the film ends

Tonto Dike: The vilage gurl with expensive tatoos

Nonso Diobi: college cultist

Tony umez:victim of domestic abuse by the wife απϑ mother inlaw(wat an irony)

Sam loco(rip): osuofias friend ιϞ the village
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Are The Same In Every Movie by Larrey(f): 4:01pm On Mar 04, 2013
Babakekere,always doing baba aladura

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Actors Who Are The Same In Every Movie by saintneo(m): 4:08pm On Mar 04, 2013
pweeryambre: Chinwetalu agu: always having to repeat one particular phrase till it gets too monotonious and starts biting u in the ears.
That's the man. Nevertheless, he keeps inventing a new phrase for different movies.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Actors Who Are The Same In Every Movie by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 04, 2013
Lol..the part about pete edochie got me laughing especially the proverb about amadioha. Lmao

logontech: PETE EDOCHE, Know for his evil did for every movie

add more
no i think the dis is more correct: PETE EDOCHIE, known for his evil deed in every movie.
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Are The Same In Every Movie by AnitaMandy: 4:20pm On Mar 04, 2013
Tony Umez - mumu mumu husband

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Actors Who Are The Same In Every Movie by Fhemmmy: 4:21pm On Mar 04, 2013
efosanice: all nigerian actors play the same role in every movie. case closed.

Very true . . . But i think it is more of what they are good at.
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Are The Same In Every Movie by Afam4eva(m): 4:33pm On Mar 04, 2013
Fhemmmy: Lol . . . There are some of them too that only do a pastor or investigator, ave no idea what their names are
Bimbo manuel in his prime was always a police or SSS officer.
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Are The Same In Every Movie by Afam4eva(m): 4:36pm On Mar 04, 2013
mysticgal: paul udensi...evangelist,francis duru..always fighting for love.justus esiri.hardnded father.chima...native doctor
Francis Duru is always a poor guy looking for love instead of focusing on his family that are been dealth a heavy blow by poverty. I hope one day they give that guy a big man role to act.
Re: Nigerian Actors Who Are The Same In Every Movie by Afam4eva(m): 4:37pm On Mar 04, 2013
goldfish80:
Tony umez:victim of domestic abuse by the wife απϑ mother inlaw(wat an irony)
We thank God most Nigerian men are not like Tony Umez. He's a MUMU and is always caught in between supporting his wife or his family(most times his mother).

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Actors Who Are The Same In Every Movie by Afam4eva(m): 4:38pm On Mar 04, 2013
I want to see Pete Edochie act as a gateman. I wonder how that will look like.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Actors Who Are The Same In Every Movie by chiefololade: 4:40pm On Mar 04, 2013
But my Uncle Yinka Quadri fits in every role... Even as old as he is

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Actors Who Are The Same In Every Movie by theripper: 4:44pm On Mar 04, 2013
Francis Duru---- Always dey suffer for love, I never see mumu like am before for film

Hilda Dokubo---- the woman dey cry fire for film, Nkiru sylvanus b next for cry cry

Charles Inojie and charles awurum----- them must always dey behave like yeye pple for film with mischief join.

Fabian Adibe---- poor papa most times, king or council of elders

Zulu adigwe----- wicked village man most times for film.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Laycon Becomes The First Housemate To Get 1M Instagram Followers / BBNaija: Uriel Caught Kissing Neo After Saturday Night Party (Video) / BBNaija: Daniella & Khalid's Romance Kept Amaka Awake Through Last Night (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.